Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,569 comments
For the danger sign over the Baja I used an offroad tuned Hennessey Venom F5 with all I could slap on it. 489 Meters out of 460, no settings needed.

I tell y'all, this car cures what ails me with those danger signs in the S2 category! Was struggling at the danger sign before pulling that car out but it did the job just dandy!

Last edited:
Yeah, it will probably be something like "Ramiro in a car getting crappy convenience store coffee". :yuck:
Hah, lemme tell ya, I used to think this was exactly where we were headed. I mean, Mexico is a coffee-producing nation so I figured, why not a Horizon Story that teaches the player about coffee? I know there aren't any coffee plantations on the Mexico map so this was always a pipedream in hindsight, but educational/informational content is kind of what the Horizon Stories do best so I practically expected it. :P

For the danger sign over the Baja I used an offroad tuned Hennessey Venom F5 with all I could slap on it. 489 Meters out of 460, no settings needed.

I tell y'all, this car cures what ails me with those danger signs in the S2 category! Was struggling at the danger sign before pulling that car out but it did the job just dandy!

I’ve never tried an off-road venom, but S2 mosler is the same idea and has always worked for me.

Last edited:
I've had a thought - instead of Cars and Coffee, could we maybe have Cars and Red Bull...? 🤔
20240714_132653.jpg

Last edited:
Well, the font in the new picture sure looks like the Donut Media one... Honestly, three updates focusing on DM is overkill for me, but as long as this is the last one, then why not I guess.

As for cars, C&C to me is all about the greatest sports, super and hypercars of past, present and future, so if it's gonna be a bunch of precustomized cars, then it'll be such a waste of an update.

The new location looks great, so this update is an MC20, a 992 GT3 RS, an R8 V10 Perfomance, a Lagonda and a Gran Turismo Folgore away from being quite the banger, with a good pack to go with it.

Not long left to find out.

Well, the font in the new picture sure looks like the Donut Media one... Honestly, three updates focusing on DM is overkill for me, but as long as this is the last one, then why not I guess.

As for cars, C&C to me is all about the greatest sports, super and hypercars of past, present and future, so if it's gonna be a bunch of precustomized cars, then it'll be such a waste of an update.

The new location looks great, so this update is an MC20, a 992 GT3 RS, an R8 V10 Perfomance, a Lagonda and a Gran Turismo Folgore away from being quite the banger, with a good pack to go with it.

Not long left to find out.

I don't think so, personally. If this were a full Donut collab they would have just called the Series 'Cars and Coffee', leaving out the Horizon name, and teased Donut's involvement like they did with Upgrade Heroes. Besides I think the font is meant to invoke latte art like the kind you find with espressos, as if a barista painted the event in the sky with milk; gotta invoke coffee imagery somehow I guess.

As for the cars... I mean, you can't expect a car culture event like this to feature completely unmodified cars, especially considering the need to have a "Horizon twist" on this one such car culture trend. They might not call that theme "modern car culture icons", they might use "most extreme real-world builds" and make the Playlist upgrade focused to get players in the spirit of Cars and Coffee, but it's what I thought of when I realized they were gonna play this straight.

I'm really looking forward to what we will get in the next update, but also worried about getting hopes up too much. After all, we've had a wide selection of new to Forza cars in abundance recently but I think the MC20 and Revuelto are still probably too much to hope for.

Thinking on the Cars & Coffee topic, it's very much a US-created event. I know lots of European supercars turn up to those shows, but so do large numbers of modified US cars. I think PG will probably want to show us the roots of the event if they can, which would mean more of a US tint than anything else.

I'm really looking forward to what we will get in the next update, but also worried about getting hopes up too much. After all, we've had a wide selection of new to Forza cars in abundance recently but I think the MC20 and Revuelto are still probably too much to hope for.

Thinking on the Cars & Coffee topic, it's very much a US-created event. I know lots of European supercars turn up to those shows, but so do large numbers of modified US cars. I think PG will probably want to show us the roots of the event if they can, which would mean more of a US tint than anything else.
Oh yeah, American Modified is very much what they're hinting at, the insignia they've got on the side of the Coffee Shop is an American muscle car with a blower, so they've definitely got the US 'tuner bro' side of car culture on their mind. Hence, the DeBerti C10 Slayer and Hennessey Venom 1200 I was thinking about earlier, this would be the PERFECT update to bring those in with.

I think that's a new bodykit on the BRZ

I'm going to call it now, the AZ1 and Pajero are part of the DLC pack.

Ok I was not expecting a Thing to be added in. :lol:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back