Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,840 comments
Calling the Purosangue a daily driver might be stretching it a bit... But I'd be happy to see it.

Edit: The new M5 is pretty much the only modern M car we're missing, and would fit the title perfectly. Yes please! Although I suspect they will be looking more at modern hot hatches/EVs too.

Another M car I could see is the Touring Wagon variant of the M3 to compete with the Audi wagon that we have.

Unrelated but the Toyota Camry XV70 2017-24 is also actually fairly high on the request lists, next to the Elantra N, even. I could see the 2023 Nightshade edition of that car in the game (even though the Camry XV80 is already coming out).

Last edited:
The new M5 is pretty much the only modern M car we're missing, and would fit the title perfectly.
I would like to see the new X5/6 M and the M4 CSL/3.0 CSL as well. The game doesn’t have many post-2020 SUVs, and either CSLs are just too good to miss. Even the XM would be a good addition. Yes, it’s ugly, but it certainly fits the theme of the game

To Somebody who bought the latest car pack, does the stagea have other customization apart from the R34 front end swap and usual forza aero? cant seem to find any video showcasing other than the R34 front swap

To Somebody who bought the latest car pack, does the stagea have other customization apart from the R34 front end swap and usual forza aero? cant seem to find any video showcasing other than the R34 front swap
That's it. R34 swap and the standard forza aero.

After some digging i only managed to found this :
Nissan Stagea actually have the full Autech kit in the files. There is even a second autech front bumper variation.
The yellow stagea pictured below have 2 set of rounded lights. One i assumed for foglight and the other turn signal. The grey one have a rectangular foglight and turn signal combination lamp. There is only one grill though, the grey version is the one in the files. Seems like odd choice though not to put it in the game. Since this kit is quite popular and this is also a dlc/car pack car. Maybe there is some other problem?

stagea.jpg
autech2.png

My only guess is they couldn’t licence Autech for the logo in the menus, though they usually sidestep that issue by making them generically manufacturer branded instead.

I would like to see the new X5/6 M and the M4 CSL/3.0 CSL as well. The game doesn’t have many post-2020 SUVs, and either CSLs are just too good to miss. Even the XM would be a good addition. Yes, it’s ugly, but it certainly fits the theme of the game
Ugly...? 🤔
20240714_104808.jpg

Yeah, it's not a looker is it :lol:

Y'know, you could classify those as High-Performance Dailies too, including the Stagea. Could they be lumping some of these cars in for a massive bodykit upgrade next month?
Wouldn't make sense for them to release a bodykit for a past DLC car in a new update.

Last edited:
Y'know, you could classify those as High-Performance Dailies too, including the Stagea. Could they be lumping some of these cars in for a massive bodykit upgrade next month?
I would kill for this. But I think if they were doing a "bodykit upgrade month" they would have put that in the coming soon teaser IMO.

It would, only if it was a big customization update with kits for autoshow cars and playlist cars as well
If PG was going to do a big customization update, I think the whole theme of the series would be based around that, IMO.

I thought Upgrade Heroes would have been the perfect name for it but PG already used that.

Body Kit Bonanza maybe? or Horizon Custom Cars?

After some digging i only managed to found this :
Nissan Stagea actually have the full Autech kit in the files. There is even a second autech front bumper variation.
The yellow stagea pictured below have 2 set of rounded lights. One i assumed for foglight and the other turn signal. The grey one have a rectangular foglight and turn signal combination lamp. There is only one grill though, the grey version is the one in the files. Seems like odd choice though not to put it in the game. Since this kit is quite popular and this is also a dlc/car pack car. Maybe there is some other problem?

View attachment 1373190 View attachment 1373191
Licensing issues? I'll check FM's string files if an "Autech" was mentioned.

Licensing issues? I'll check FM's string files if an "Autech" was mentioned.
I remember vaguely seeing autech somewhere in the string just forgot which game. There is also no autech texture found for the upgrade screen section

Many thanks to @Populuxe for snagging some of the exclusive cars for me while I was away. You're a prince among men.

The JDM Jewels must be one of FH6's* most polished DLC releases and at this price it's a real gem of a purchase. You could say it's multi-faceted.

* [EDIT] Five FIVE bonehead mistake

Last edited:
I know you just basically travelled around the world, but I didn’t realize you crossed so many times zones you’re already playing FH6.

Seriously, though, I’m happy to help.
200w.gif

Sorry everyone. We've been playing this game so long it's hard for my travel-addled brain to believe we're still on number five after all this time.

Last edited:
I haven't played FH5 for a year and a half, I wanna get back into it but now I feel like i've missed out on so many vehicles that'll only be available in the auction house. Are all of these DLC cars limited time only things?

I haven't played FH5 for a year and a half, I wanna get back into it but now I feel like i've missed out on so many vehicles that'll only be available in the auction house. Are all of these DLC cars limited time only things?
You're talking about "hard-to-find" cars. It works that way apparently.

There will be a lot of cars you'll only be able to get through the AH unfortunately bud. However all the DLC cars are available for purchase still.

In a year and a half you will have accumulated about 100 "hard to find" cars which were given out for free with the weekly playlists. Plus 11 paid DLC packs totalling around 70 cars which you can buy any time you like.

Some "hard to find" cars from that 100 were actually added into the Autoshow, so it's probably more like 80-85 cars that you missed and can't directly purchase.

The "hard to find" cars return to the weekly playlists, usually in the 40 points slot each week. Or you can hunt the AH to buy them at high prices. If you were to play weekly for a year you should collect almost all of them.

Last edited:
Wasn’t the X5 designed by Frank Stephenson?
Chris Bangle does take much heat or credit for all of BMW's designs of the era, then again, he was the lead designer and signed off on everything. As I understand it, the work of Frank Stephenson who came over from Land Rover to BMW is the basis, but I've also read that Chris Chapman had a hand on it (they probably refer to the facelift of 2003). I stand corrected.

Back