Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,909 comments
After doing some digging i managed to find these 4 badges not available yet in game :
badge_cryptic_large.png
badge_carcircle_large.png
badge_foamhand_large.png
badge_treasure_large.png

I think some of them might be related to hide and seek?

The blue car illustration looks exactly like the one in hide and seek.

The Volvo C30 Performance for this series is also a somewhat an old model, with its internal car id number 2023. The car before at number 2022 is the Renault Clio R.S (2013 year model). The other cars we got this series are already at number 3800 to 3900 ish

After doing some digging i managed to find these 4 badges not available yet in game :
View attachment 1389599 View attachment 1389600 View attachment 1389601 View attachment 1389602

I think some of them might be related to hide and seek?

The blue car illustration looks exactly like the one in hide and seek.

The Volvo C30 Performance for this series is also a somewhat an old model, with its internal car id number 2023. The car before at number 2022 is the Renault Clio R.S (2013 year model). The other cars we got this series are already at number 3800 to 3900 ish
I think that d20 (?) is possibly connected to Back to the '90s. DnD's Third Edition rules, pretty much when DnD entered the modern day, was introduced in 1997. They did say there would be new badges in the next update after all, and that the update would contain some sort of secret acknowledgement and celebration of Charleyy's birthday.

That treasure chest, though, makes me think there was more to the Stadium Maze than we got. Maybe you would have gotten that by solving the maze and navigating to the center--previous Evolving World updates have had badges related to the set piece of the month. The fact that this one doesn't is strange.

...A good alternate here would be the previously leaked Lincoln Mark VIII, which shared a platform with it and came mated to a Northstar engine (blech).)...
I think you might have gotten your mid-'90s American personal luxury cars (and their quad-cam 4.6L V8s) mixed up here. ;)

Anyway, here are my predictions (okay, wants) for Back to the '90s rewards:

Season
80 pts: 1998 Toyota GT-One Road Car (Retro Supercars)

Autumn
20 pts: 1996 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon (Retro Muscle)

Winter
20 pts: 1992 Acura Integra GS-R (Retro Hot Hatch)

Spring
20 pts: 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais Quad 442 W-41 (Retro Muscle)

Summer
20 pts: 1995 Jaguar XJR (Retro Saloons)

Tier 2 rewards would be hard-to-find/former DLC repeats, as per the usual pattern.

Last edited:
I think you might have gotten your mid-'90s American personal luxury cars (and their quad-cam 4.6L V8s) mixed up here. ;)
Bah dang it. Welp, at least that Lincoln stands a good chance of being added, no matter what engine they pick.

These aren't bad picks either, although I feel like the GT-One road car, 90s Integra and the XJR would be the only realistic options there. I might steal the XJR for the mid-Series prediction, though, that's just as good a shout as the Audi V8.

Anyway, here are my predictions (okay, wants) for Back to the '90s rewards:

Season
80 pts: 1998 Toyota GT-One Road Car (Retro Supercars)
The GT-One road car would be awesome to drive around Mexico! It was good fun in PGR so why not bring it back?

On another note I brought the car pack with the KTM GTX road car in it. And whilst sitting in it whilst in Forzavista I noticed it has a soft limiter when you rev the engine. Nice little cool detail.

Is this a glitch? My car rolled over and something weird happened to the left mirror. Instead of falling off the car, it stays on the door but twisted. Never seen that before.
Broken Mirror (1).jpg
Broken Mirror (2).jpg
Broken Mirror (3).jpg
Broken Mirror (4).jpg

Is this a glitch? My car rolled over and something weird happened to the left mirror. Instead of falling off the car, it stays on the door but twisted. Never seen that before.
Exactly the same thing happened to me on Saturday, so after the last update. And with the same car! I don't know if this change was on purpose or if it's a new bug.

Back to the 90s has so much potential.

My personal wishlist is

Returning cars
1990 Alpine GTA Le Mans
1992 Ford Falcon
1996 Dodge Stealth
1996 Eagle Talon
1996 HSV GTS-R

New to Forza and obtainable
1990-93 Mitsubishi 3000GT
1992-95 Dodge Viper RT/10
1990-96 Mazda Cosmo (the 3 Rotor specifically)
1997-99 Citroen Xsara

New to Forza but probably not happening
Toyota GT-ONE Road Car
Ford GT90
Renault Espace F1

I'll definitely think of others but off the top of my head this all seems really cool

Back