Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,963 comments
I was bummed that they didnt use the JZX100 but I'm digging this Chaser. Sounds good and fun to drive and flick sideways. Especially when you keep the stock look.

It depends a lot on how long they keep giving us new cars. If they were to stop at the 3 years post-launch mark, then we will probably only get a few more cars in total. But if they keep on going into year 4 you are right.

Also, I am probably talking nonsense but all these JDM cars would be an awesome launch car list for FH6-in-Japan. Just like all the quirky UK cars we got for FH4 (and the couple of Aussie cars in FH3). They sort of pivoted to JDM during 2024, so the nonsense talker in me wonders if this is because FH6's location was confirmed in late 2023 and the car team have been hard at work on JDM classics since then. Hey, I might be right, you never know...
Without getting my hopes up, I've been thinking the same. I've felt that basing a Horizon game in Japan wouldn't be quite worth it without a solid chunk of Japanese cars to suit the setting.. which PG have really been building up in the past year.

At this point, I'd be happy with any Asian country really, Thailand would be a fantastic setting.

Without getting my hopes up, I've been thinking the same. I've felt that basing a Horizon game in Japan wouldn't be quite worth it without a solid chunk of Japanese cars to suit the setting.. which PG have really been building up in the past year.

At this point, I'd be happy with any Asian country really, Thailand would be a fantastic setting.
Oooohhhhh Thailand, now there's a good shout.

Oooohhhhh Thailand, now there's a good shout.
Cheers, Thailand is to me is almost the perfect setting for the next game. Hugely varied landscapes, down south around Krabi, (tropical climate with some pretty extreme vistas), dense and modern cityscape with Bangkok, rolling valleys and mountains up towards Chiang mai, and thick forest and incredible mountain roads to Pai. I experienced the 'highway' from Chiang Mai to Pat squished into the back of a mini van with about 12 other people, the hairpins and switchbacks, and monumental cliff faces, perfect for Forza.

The two main cultures celebrated in Forza are both super healthy in Thailand as well, their car culture is super unique with their mini truck customisation, and their music scene is thriving.

I only really say that its 'almost the perfect' setting though, because its not Japan, and we all know how that'd go down with the YouTube crowd.

Back