Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,934 comments
Aside from the obviously better headlight textures on the Soarer, the models themselves are pretty similar. Still think the Vertex kit on the SC300 is better, but that's just me.
2 (12).jpg

2 (13).jpg

Very true bud. His tunes are always worth trying out too.

In other news, I've just been hanging out in The Trial with @Seb75 . He did far better than I did too. I went into it under powered, however with @Seb75 driving and two other team mates we romped home in two races. It was a pleasure racing with you bud 👍 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

View attachment 1395985
Likewise 😁 I was very pleased seeing you in the line-up.
I had a power build tune. So I could race to the front, brake the front two AI drivers until the other 2 700pp cars could catch up and make sure we ended up as the top 3 for a guaranteed win 😏
In the second race I tried to keep the AI in check for @Edax 76 to catch up. But they were to agressive and I didn´t want to risk losing the race. I am sorry, Bud. I tried 😅

Likewise 😁 I was very pleased seeing you in the line-up.
I had a power build tune. So I could race to the front, brake the front two AI drivers until the other 2 700pp cars could catch up and make sure we ended up as the top 3 for a guaranteed win 😏
In the second race I tried to keep the AI in check for @Edax 76 to catch up. But they were to agressive and I didn´t want to risk losing the race. I am sorry, Bud. I tried 😅
Hey mate not your fault, you did the right thing and went for the points. I had the handling but lacked power. Here's hoping for another pair up soon.

Hey mate not your fault, you did the right thing and went for the points. I had the handling but lacked power. Here's hoping for another pair up soon.
I´ll drink to that 😎 Here´s to meeting more fellow members from GT Planet

The 90s was the time the Mexican economy really opened thanks to the NAFTA trade agreement. Then we started getting more brands and cars and stuff in general, and everybody that could finally got cable TV (and MTV). In my family my dad was a Chrysler/Dodge customer, so in the 90s we had the Dodge Spirit, the Shadow (my college car), the Neon and the Cirrus later in the decade. Sure, Honda had better cars, but they were expensive then and now.

Back