Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 19,020 comments
We already have the KTM X-Bow GT2. The GT-XR is highly similar, just the road version with less aero. I don't expect to see it, since it would need a complete new model but wouldn't give the feeling of getting a complete new model (low value for money on the modelling front).

The DeBerti C10 Slayer is awesome, but not sure if it fits the track day / track toys vibe. It's more of a hot rod. Does it actually do corners?

Edit: Road and Track's 2024 best track cars:

We have most of the cars on that 18-strong list, but the 2023 911 GT3 RS is missing, as is the latest Civic Type R (the FL5) which is also missing.
It also lists the M4 CSL which would be good, but probably not as good as the M5 Comp since we don't have that generation of M5 in the game yet.

I was under the impression the GT-XR was a separate car entirely and not a variant of the GT2 we already have, so you raised a very good point indeed. Heck, I was even mistaken about the Slayer until now--it being more of a drag car would certainly toss it out of contention right there, but with PG involved you never know.

I have my suspicions about the FL5, what with it possibly being under exclusivity with Gran Turismo, so I'm not factoring that one in yet. The M4 CSL is something I don't see PG adding quite yet either, though it's certainly in that realm of 'surprise addition no one sees coming.' If anything, I think with revisions my prediction would look something like:

The Track Day Vibe
Series Reward
: 2023 Honda Civic Type R (if a Series Reward is in the cards)
Summer: 2020s Saleen S302 Black Label
Autumn: 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (993)
Winter: BMW M5 Competition OR 2019 McLaren Senna GTR
Spring:2022 Hyundai Elantra N

With, of course, room for New-to-Horizon and returning additions along the way since we're at the end of the road, it seems like.

Back