Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,347 comments
Road to Race... hmm. Must mean we're getting Road Atlanta.
Season 3 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

/s
Hey yoo, I was just kidding ya'll, I swear.

Looks like T10's bringing the Nissan Heritage Collection to Forza over time. Who knows? The R383, R8/R9x prototype series and oddities like the NP35 and March Super Silhouette may end up in Forza one day.

I just need to know where the idea that "T10 visited the Nissan Heritage Collection" came from and when it was first discussed.

I'm getting that GT500 Nissan IMMEDIATELY.

Definitely somewhere during the development of FM6 would be my guess (so around 2014-2015), that game brought the R91CP, R382, Kenmeri GT-R and the original Silvia that are all from the collection.
T10 probably scanned majority of the lineup at that time, dripfeeding the list over years rather than making repeat visits.

I can confirm that I found logos for Sunset Peninsula in the track logo files, and no Bathurst unfortunately. I won't be surprised if Sunset Peninsula is Update 13's track.

Last edited:
TrueForce update finally :bowdown:. The game plays really nice on a wheel after the last couple updates. I can't wait to try it out. The track and cars are good can't complain. Im also gonna look for improvements that are not mentioned yet like they always do with each update.

Last edited:
I just need to know where the idea that "T10 visited the Nissan Heritage Collection" came from and when it was first discussed.
Definitely somewhere during the development of FM6 would be my guess (so around 2014-2015), that game brought the R91CP, R382, Kenmeri GT-R and the original Silvia that are all from the collection.

Certainly a good update for MP for users like myself. Dissapointed on the number new cars. Maybe get a decent number next month. Recycled Road Atlanta is meh, beggers can't be choosers though.

As an MP guy, I would really like to see some cars balanced. I don't even want to race in R, D, or E anymore. Ironically it's Porsche that has ruined all of those classes between the P550 and GT1.

Skyline will be the first car I work towards in months.

FH5's update was also quite sub-par to say the least.

While I have seen better, it's pretty decent. Although I think they should have chosen another catch phrase other than "High Performance Dailies"
To me, an M, AMG or RS would be more appropriate. Perhaps a top of the line Lexus. But I wouldn't personally refer to any of the four on offer as "high performance" Sure, comparing them to your every day school runaround, maybe. But in a game like Horizon, nahhh 😊

The Aston Martin Vantage GTE and Nissan R33 GT-R GT500 are amazing cars, but sadly, yet again, they are "come-and-go" cars and this mechanic really needs to stop.

When will Turn Ten realize that every single tour reward car (including those from the base Builders Cup tours) should be available to buy and rent in Free Play? Not to mention every tour being permanently featured in the Builders Cup?

I'm not surprised at all that all we get us 2 new cars its the same formula T10 has been doing and don't see it changing anytime soon...unless we start getting car packs. The Vantage GTE and Skyline race car are great additions and seeing the 458 GTC come back from I believe the FM4 days is also welcomed. Not a bad update, good to see road Atlanta back as most predicted would be coming. Now we wait until October for another track 😄

Last edited:
The Aston Martin Vantage GTE and Nissan R33 GT-R GT500 are amazing cars, but sadly, yet again, they are "come-and-go" cars and this mechanic really needs to stop.

When will Turn Ten realize that every single tour reward car (including those from the base Builders Cup tours) should be available to buy and rent in Free Play? Not to mention every tour being permanently featured in the Builders Cup?
Vote on the suggestions hub, they do seem to attach a lot of weight to what gets the most votes on there:

I see they addressed practice ending early in Open Series. I'm hoping the PC mouse issue fix goes deeper than in the car menus. Why is lap number better than "last lap" from the narrator?

Never thought i would say this but holy cow the FFB in this game after TrueForce is one of the best out there. And i say that as someone who plays AC, ACC, GT7, PC2,.... The detail i get from my wheel is incredible, and thats with the base TrueForce settings. The game already got pretty good wheel support but this takes it to another level. It feels like ACC and there are things that it does even better. Just play on Sebring and you can feel all the different types of tarmac and small bounces on the road. Even the flat soft tarmac is simulated and has a different feel to it than the other parts of the track. Also the kerb feels incredible, you can feel all the different type of kerbs and angles and its very detailed. Im impressed well done T10 :cheers:

Only thing that is weird is that my wheel makes creaking noises sometimes if i use TrueForce (on all games btw).

The 2018 Aston Martin Vantage GTE and Road Atlanta make this a wonderful update for me :)

Any IMSA track contributes to the game’s completeness in my view and the Aston is one of the cars I’ve been wanting most. Good job Turn10! And also great that the next track has been announced for Update 13 in mid October :)

f343a170c1219ecdee745bb77e81f5b9562575a4.jpg

Back