Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,350 comments
Sometimes I wonder how these even get past QA.
View attachment 1380708
Wow. Over at PG they've been really struggling with the letter "R" recently too:
1723556256187.png

1723557280543.png

Can't wait to check THAT out I was having big issues with crashing constantly.
Well fudge it... it doesn't crash, but now it first doesn't load past the Cadillac and Corvette screen, now that I'm finally in the game and join an online race, it's now stuck at the 'changing car' screen with the loading icon.

As I type this, I hear the lady voice say "5min to race" while I'm staring at the load screen.

I'm struggling to keep my Mr. Positivity hat on for these people.

Last edited:
This is significant because it's the first native Series X game to have it. Up until now the SDK was only for Xbox One titles (and backwards compatibility).

This means it's theoretically possible for F1 and WRC to have it, which I will bring up at work.
I've been informed that F1 24 already has it on Xbox (so it was the first game, not Forza :D).

Have asked about WRC.

Two things I noticed: Pit-lane cutting penalties seem to have been added, whether on some tracks or all tracks I'm not sure but Road Atlanta had it put in place for both Pit entrance and Pit exit's solid lines.

Second thing, and that's a big relief for frequent Free Play gamers like me, is that the rules don't reset themselves anymore after changing the main setup of a race event.

They've definitely reworked Road Atlanta a lot; the esses in particular are much more trickier than they used to be. I'm going to have to relearn how to drive around there, straightlining them like in FM7 does not work... :lol:
Fm7 and before road Atlanta wasn't very accurate. I remember when they said they redid all tracks on fm7 with laser scanning and as soon as I saw the road Atlanta esses I knew it was ******** lol. Still yet to try this update

Noticed the AI use driver suits not in the game yet, saw a plain white and orange one and a Duracell one.
Forza Motorsport: Duracell batteries ( August to December 2024 ) - USA only

https://www.duracellforza.com/

- DURACELL DRIVERS SUIT
- NEW-TO-GAME CAR
- 500K IN-GAME

LINK

Has anyone ever bought the Duracell batteries from this promotion ?

Those who have already bought it could take a photo of the promotion packaging so that we can go after them.

Or you could put up for sale the 25 digit codes on Ebay, CD-KEYS, ENEBA, G2A

I wish I had these codes too, I don't live in the USA.

Attachments

• PROMOÇÃO DURACELL.png
    PROMOÇÃO DURACELL.png
    181.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Forza Motorsport: Duracell batteries ( August to December 2024 ) - USA only

https://www.duracellforza.com/

- DURACELL DRIVERS SUIT
- NEW-TO-GAME CAR
- 500K IN-GAME

LINK

Has anyone ever bought the Duracell batteries from this promotion ?

Those who have already bought it could take a photo of the promotion packaging so that we can go after them.

Or you could put up for sale the 25 digit codes on Ebay, CD-KEYS, ENEBA, G2A

I wish I had these codes too, I don't live in the USA.
Who wants to bet that the new to game car coming with that Duracell promotion is another hypercar? 😎 I can smell it

Sorry, your post sparked some confusion. Though it would certainly be a positive to be charging around in another prototype.
My Ligier could definitely do with some competition in Free Play so some new P2's and 3's might generate more interest in Forza. It could be a real energizer for the gameplay and Exide the fanbase.

Last edited:
My Ligier could definitely do with some competition in Free Play so some new P2's and 3's might generate more interest in Forza. It could be a real energizer for the gameplay and Exide the fanbase.
A full field of LMH, LMDH, DP, P2 and P3 would be the Optima outcome; though given the current pace of the rollout of cars it would be an Odyssey to get there.

Last edited:
A full field of LMH, LMDH, DP, P2 and P3 would be the Optima outcome; though given the current pace of the rollout of cars it would be an Odyssey to get there.
I don't know why T10're bringing them insulate. They need to step up production, not step down. Give it a Big Crank.

Back