Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,382 comments
Wow, a lot of people in this thread realizing they don't really want a progression system, they just want to feel like they're 12 and playing Need For Speed Underground or Gran Turismo 3 for the first time again...
They want that feeling because that feeling was/is great, then AND now. It just works. Go and play GT4s career mode and compare it to GT7 or Forza Motorsport. Which is the most engaging, satisfying and fun? I think we all know. This is not nostalgia, it's great game design.

• increase car level limit to 99
  • when a car hits 99, the next time it levels up it resets to 1 with a star next to it.
  • have a few symbols to indicate different levels of a car passing 99 levels.
  • leave the part unlock requirements the way they are
  • increase car point payouts 2x per level of what they currently are.
  • introduce a new "ticket" that lets you auto level up a car to some Arbitrary level, maybe 15 or 20, enough to get most meaningful unlocks.
  • reward players with said ticket for some Arbitrary increase in driver level, so as you play you will accumulate these tickets.
  • when you buy a car, the game asks you if you want to use a ticket, you can use however many tickets are required to level a car up to lvl 50
  • profit

Last edited:
Wow, a lot of people in this thread realizing they don't really want a progression system, they just want to feel like they're 12 and playing Need For Speed Underground or Gran Turismo 3 for the first time again...
Nah man, it's just that the 'system' that we have now is not very good. You know it's not very good because developers already adjusted it once just few weeks after release. So little thought and playtesting went into it.

And yeah, ironically the games you've mentioned have an actual good and functioning career progression system. That's one of the reason why they are so good.

• increase car level limit to 99
  • when a car hits 99, the next time it levels up it resets to 1 with a star next to it.
  • have a few symbols to indicate different levels of a car passing 99 levels.
  • leave the part unlock requirements the way they are
  • increase car point payouts 2x per level of what they currently are.
  • introduce a new "ticket" that lets you auto level up a car to some Arbitrary level, maybe 15 or 20, enough to get most meaningful unlocks.
  • reward players with said ticket for some Arbitrary increase in driver level, so as you play you will accumulate these tickets.
  • when you buy a car, the game asks you if you want to use a ticket, you can use however many tickets are required to level a car up to lvl 50
  • profit

Wouldn't that discourage from trying new cars? Why would I pick a new, different car when starting a championship if I had one that granted me more money already leveled-up?

I dont think its right for turn 10 to reverse your progress for things they made mistakes for the game, even durimg many exploits i made with gt7 they never took anything away from what i made for that, people taking advantage of those exploits becouse the devs are not doing what the players want and its not fair to be punished for it,
You can never assume how any developer will handle this. It's best to always expect the worst in this regard. You should be able to tell by the word itself, "exploit", that you're doing something that isn't intended. Just because you don't like how a game is doing things doesn't mean you get free reign to take advantage of an exploit. If you do so, just get ready for repercussions, its fairly simple. That said, I would have definitely taken advantage of this as well if I actually enjoyed playing the game, but I wouldn't be upset if I suffer the consequences.

That's like going 15-20MPH over the speed limit on a freeway because other cars are doing it, and then getting upset when you're the one that got pulled over. Doesn't make it ok, and you should know those risks before attempting anything you shouldn't be doing.

You even had a possibility of being banned from GTS just from driving like a straight up asshole, among other things. Guess why? Because you're not playing the game as it's intended to be played. There is no developer doing better or worse in this context, they just have different approaches to things and how people play their games. I wouldn't doubt some or most of that transition into the subsequent iterations as well. All of these things are very easy concepts to grasp.

Again, these are all things that I'd definitely take advantage of as well, but I'm not going to act up if I get in trouble for it. That's a risk you're willingly taking.

Just look at FH5, on YouTube and forums the game is garbage, zero progression, easy to get cars etc, but at the same time the game has hit 35 million players, meaning the formula used has been around for YEARS, but it's working very well. What does the noisy minority on the Internet want anyway? Is it just nostalgia?

It's the usual difference between casual players and heavy players.

FM23 at launch has plenty to do for casual players, and their monthly series additions are also sufficient for those players. Likewise, the bugs in the game are not really a problem for the vast majority of people.

But casual players are not going to bother talking about a specific game on a specific forum, so their voice is heard mostly by the statistics that game developers collect. # users, activities performed, average play time, etc...

They want that feeling because that feeling was/is great, then AND now. It just works. Go and play GT4s career mode and compare it to GT7 or Forza Motorsport. Which is the most engaging, satisfying and fun? I think we all know.
You mean the one that rewards you with a bunch of useless cars you can't use anywhere? I never found it satisfying and fun. GT3, on the other hand...

No, it's more than that. Fans want a progression system that's fun and well thought out, this system just...wasn't. A system where you have to spend even a couple hours to unlock most of the upgrades for each car was never going to be good as it's too restrictive. Also, if its intent was to make players grow a relationship with their car, the way it was done was too artificial. Something like that needs to happen naturally.

There needs to be a progression system that allows something less, linear and has more variety. Outside of restricting the tuning, FM23's career is not varied enough. You just enter one championship, practice, then race, upgrade, then repeat the cycle again.

You mean the one that rewards you with a bunch of useless cars you can't use anywhere? I never found it satisfying and fun.
Winning useless concept cars in some cases didn't mean the progression system was bad or unfun. That just means the content picked as rewards was bad.

Last edited:
It definitely doesn't take a few hours to fully unlock everything. I had most everything unlocked for the Ford GT, by the end of the S-class open tour championship. Maybe an hour or hour and a half. Then again, CarXP is based on how well you drive and on skill, so I imagine someone who hasn't played as long as I have or just floors it around every corner would take longer to unlock them than someone who drives more conservatively and makes an effort to nail every corner correctly.

Is it a bit restrictive for people that are new or aren't as skilled? Yes, I would say it is, but the whole point of that is self-improvement. It gives incentive to drive better in order to level up faster and get the parts you want easier.

Instant gratification is what people are looking for here, buy a car, throw parts at it and go race. Don't bother with improving your driving at all, just throw whatever at it and hope for the best. I get why the tuners are frustrated, but to be honest, they spend just as much time tuning as they would racing to unlock the parts as well as testing the tune.

Last edited:
It definitely doesn't take a few hours to fully unlock everything. I had most everything unlocked for the Ford GT, by the end of the S-class open tour championship. Maybe an hour or hour and a half. Then again, CarXP is based on how well you drive and on skill, so I imagine someone who hasn't played as long as I have or just floors it around every corner would take longer to unlock them than someone who drives more conservatively and makes an effort to nail every corner correctly.

Is it a bit restrictive for people that are new or aren't as skilled? Yes, I would say it is, but the whole point of that is self-improvement. It gives incentive to drive better in order to level up faster and get the parts you want easier.
I said a couple hours while thinking of 2 hours to unlock everything. Mainly by the time you complete a championship tbh, but even at 1 hour; I just don't think that's a good progression system due to the fact it's car by car. It's too artificial in the way it has you bond with a car and how you earn something.

That and I said it's too restrictive relative to what some people want to do with a game like Forza Motorsport or Gran Turismo, it would've been fine I suppose if you're a player that just uses a few cars during their time. But if something likes to play around with a lot of cars the game has to offer, then I'm going to say it's too tedious.

Instant gratification is what people are looking for here, buy a car, throw parts at it and go race. Don't bother with improving your driving at all, just throw whatever at it and hope for the best. I get why the tuners are frustrated, but to be honest, they spend just as much time tuning as they would racing to unlock the parts as well as testing the tune.
I agree that there's a big issue today with to many people wanting things now and not wanting to wait and have patience. But that doesn't automatically make this system good. There's better ways out there to make players work to improve their skill and progress.

1702404196293.png

Forza Motorsport Update 2.0 Release Notes – December 12, 2023​

We're working to improve your Forza Motorsport experience. Below you will find a summary of new content and features, as well as items fixed or improved upon in Update 3.
Version Number:

• Xbox Series: 1.522.1166.0
  • PC: 1.522.1166.0
  • Steam: 1.522.1166.0

New Content, Features and Events [All Platforms]

New Track
  • Hockenheim: Full Circuit, National Circuit, Short Circuit
New Features
  • 33 new suits have been added to the Driver Customization menu. Groups of suits will unlock at Driver Level milestones 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100. If you’ve already surpassed these Driver Levels, all the new suits will be retroactively unlocked for you. Please note, a game restart may be required for all suits to be downloaded and unlocked.
  • New options are available in the Screen Narrator section of the Accessibility settings menu to narrate your race position and driver names ahead and behind you. [1641275]
New Career Events
  • Contemporary Tour (Available from Dec.14, 2023 – Jan. 31, 2024)
    • Italian Ingenuity (Starts Dec. 14)
    • Hybrid Ferocity (Starts Dec. 21)
    • Tip of The Spear (Starts Dec. 28)
    • Valkyrie Challenge (Starts Jan. 4)
  • Open Class – British Marques (Available from Dec.14, 2023 – Jan.18, 2024)
    • C Class Series
    • B Class Series
    • A Class Series
    • S Class Series
Reward Cars
  • Prestige Tour: 2022 Pagani Huayra R
  • Open Class Series: 2015 Mclaren 650S
Spotlight Cars
  • 2020 Automobili Pininfarina Battista (Dec. 14 – Dec. 21)
  • 2022 Ferrari 296 GTB (Dec. 21 – Dec. 28)
  • 2021 McLaren Sabre (Dec. 28 – Jan. 4)
  • 2023 Aston Martin Valkyrie (Jan. 4 – Jan. 11)
  • 2015 Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracán LP620-2 Super Trofeo (Jan. 11 – Jan 18)
Car Pass Cars
  • 2018 Chevrolet #23 Ruman Racing TA Corvette (Dec. 14)
  • 1985 Buick #6 Performance Motorsports Somerset Regal Trans-Am (Dec. 21)
  • 2021 Cadillac #31 Whelen Racing DPi-V.R (Dec. 28)
  • 2018 Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracán Super Trofeo Evo (Jan. 4)
  • 1983 Porsche #11 John Fitzpatrick Racing 956 (Jan. 11)

New Multiplayer Events

Spec Series
  • Lotus 3-Eleven Spec Series (Dec. 14 – Dec. 21)
  • Formula 70s Series (Dec. 21 – Dec. 28)
  • GTP/C Series (Dec. 28 – Jan. 4)
  • Mazda Miata Spec Series (Jan. 4 – Jan. 11)
  • Vintage Le Mans Prototype Series (Jan. 11 – Jan 18)
Open Series
  • P Class & A Class (Dec. 14 – Dec. 21)
  • S Class & C Class (Dec. 21 – Dec. 28)
  • X Class & E Class (Dec. 28 – Jan. 4)
  • R Class & B Class (Jan. 4 – Jan. 11)
  • P Class & D Class (Jan. 11 – Jan 18)
Spotlight Series
  • 2020 Automobili Pininfarina Battista (Dec. 14 – Dec. 21)
  • 2022 Ferrari 296 GTB (Dec. 21 – Dec. 28)
  • 2021 McLaren Sabre (Dec. 28 – Jan. 4)
  • 2023 Aston Martin Valkyrie (Jan. 4 – Jan. 11)
  • 2015 Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracán LP620-2 Super Trofeo (Jan. 11 – Jan 18)
New Rivals Events
  • Featured Track: Hockenheim – 2021 Mercedes-AMG One – Hockenheim Full Circuit (Dec. 14 – Jan. 18)
  • VIP: Nocturnal Predator– 2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupé Forza Edition – Kyalami GP Circuit (Dec. 14 – Jan. 18)
  • Spotlight – 2020 Automobili Pininfarina Battista – Mugello Full Circuit (Dec. 14 – Dec. 21)
  • Spotlight – 2022 Ferrari 296 GTB – Watkins Glen Short Circuit (Dec. 21 – Dec. 28)
  • Spotlight – 2021 McLaren Sabre – Nürburgring Sprint Circuit (Dec. 28 – Jan. 4)
  • Spotlight – 2023 Aston Martin Valkyrie – Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit (Jan. 4 – Jan. 11)

Bug Fixes and Improvements

The team is constantly hard at work on bugs, some of which are not immediately visible to players but are critical for game stability for all players.
General [All Platforms]
  • Fixes to improve overall game stability and performance across all platforms.
  • Saved Rivals Replays now includes weather information. [1634894]
  • Fixes to ray traced rendering features for ambient occlusion and mirror reflections that caused flickering and strobing effects on the car and road. [1589717]
  • Fixed issue of an infinite loading screen when swapping cars to the currently used car from the pre-race menu. [1640119]
  • Fixed issue that disables navigation using the Left Stick or d-pad when selecting the Team Credits option and immediately backing out. [1616007]
Gameplay [All Platforms]
  • Rebalanced the slipstream impact on front and rear downforce when being drafted by another car (aerowash fix). [1639513]
  • Fixed an issue causing Track Mastery corner segments to display a completion score of 0.0 if Track Mastery is disabled in the Gameplay & HUD settings. [1633670]
Free Play [All Platforms]
  • Fixed an issue in which the Driver Level visually appeared to reset to Level 1 after downloading Update 2 and entering Test Drive in Free Play. [1656239]
  • Fixed issue in Free Play where players would always begin in the middle of the pack (12th) despite setting Grid Ordering to Random. [1639010]
  • Fixed issue in Free Play where Drivatars would always choose the same car as the player. [1625606]
  • Fixed an issue with Driver Level progression not persisting after completing a Free Play event and returning to the Homespace. [1656518]
Multiplayer [All Platforms]
  • Updated Open Class Series schedule so that there are 2 Open Class Series active each week
  • Fixed issue where entering the pits after the last Qualifying lap causes the game camera to get stuck in the pit lane. [1633511]
  • Fixed an issue causing liveries to sometimes not be visible to players in multiplayer races. [1588857]
  • Fixed an issue with large parties in Featured Multiplayer causing players to get into an indefinite loading screen while matchmaking. [1607503]
  • Fixed an issue with tire wear not being correctly applied in Private Multiplayer races. [1638983]
  • Fixed an issue where the Racecraft achievement to overtake 12 other players in a multiplayer race would not be unlocked despite fulfilling its requirements. [1441871]
Tuning Setups [All Platforms]
  • Fixed long load times when player attempts to save a custom upgrade or tuning setup. [1576170]
  • Fixed an exploit that allowed tunable part values to be edited after removing a saved tune. [1630664]
  • Fixed an issue in the Shared Tune Setups: Required Car Level and Required Car CP (Car Points) are inaccurate values. [1629192]
Livery Editor [All Platforms]
  • Fixed issue in the Livery Editor where overwriting a locked Vinyl group gives the "Failed to Save..." message and then saves two copies of the newly created Vinyl. [1637534]
Wheels [All Platforms]
  • Fixed a force-feedback issue on the Logitech G920 causing the steering wheel to pull left with any amount of force. [1593361]
Cars [All Platforms]
  • Fixed issue which allowed players to sell their Builders Cup reward cars, preventing them from reobtaining the cars and completing their associated Reward Showcases. [1638752]
  • Fixed issue where the player car would have no engine audio after installing a 3.2-liter I6 engine swap. [1644223]
  • 2018 BMW M5: Fixed issue where interior and motor were missing when a body kit is installed. [1621138]
  • 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: Fixed issue where painting the car body changes the paint for carbon fiber elements. [1627307]
  • 2013 Dodge SRT Viper GTS: Fixed issue where car brake caliper is seen clipping into multiple wheel rims. [1634729]
  • 2018 Honda Civic Type R: Fixed issue that displayed unnatural white texture on the car’s taillights during cinematics. [1629606]
  • 2020 KTM X-Bow GT2: Fixed an issue in which the car is using 4-cylinder engine audio while having a 5-cylinder engine. [1639286]
  • 1991 Mazda 787B: Fixed issue that caused radiator texture to be stretched in multiple locations on the car and updated audio based on community feedback. [1642967]
  • 2004 Mercedes-Benz C 32 AMG: Fixed an issue where the exhaust backfire has no audio after engine and supercharger upgrades have been installed. [1640303]
  • 2020 MG #20 MG6 XPower: Fixed issue that caused the interior of the car to reflect the driving surface under the car. [1638948]
Note: Due to the resolution of an asset streaming issue, players might notice a slight deficit in car visual fidelity during the post-race podium sequence.
Accessibility [All Platforms]
  • Event Setup: "Event Rules Preset” would read as "Ghost Backmarkers" when player moves focus off and back on. [1592710]
  • Event Setup: "Game Type" would read as "Race Length" when player moves focus off and back on. [1592863]
  • Fixed game crash that occurred after player changes colorblind setting to Tritanopia filter and attempts to purchase a vehicle when starting Vintage Hatchback Series in Builders Cup. [1608078]
  • Corrected an issue where audio description fails in certain weather conditions. [1608874]
  • Added narration to the “Pit this Lap” HUD notification. [1612123]
  • Fixed issue where HUD element for Quick Chat when using mouse and keyboard as the primary input would not be present. [1613000]
  • Fixed issue where Career Mode races with a rolling start would not play Blind Driving Assists Turn Navigation VO. [1629255]
  • Added Audio Description for podium sequence on all tracks. [1638919]
  • Fixed an issue where the controller had to be connected to navigate via keyboard input on Xbox Series X|S consoles. [1642358]
PC [Microsoft Store and Steam]
  • Fixed various random crashes in multiplayer races specifically on PCs with AMD GPUs. [1629927]
  • DLSS will now properly turn on and off in video settings. [1603315]
  • Stability and performance are improved on lower spec PCs. [1634981]
  • Improved consistency of framerate while racing. [1637793]
  • Fixed the video quality presets always defaulting to native window resolution. [1616845]
  • Improved detection of CPUs on PC to set the default quality preset. [1612579]
  • Reduced the occurrence of a bug where the track or other objects becomes invisible while racing. [1615589]
  • Fixed issue where repeatedly changing the game’s render resolution with a controller removes the highlighted option. [1598328]
  • Fixed issue where mouse click allows both exiting and menu item selection simultaneously. [1631014]
  • Fixed issue where “Tab” buttons are not selectable when using a mouse in the Settings menu. [1409614]
  • Fixed issue in which the game fails to launch for players with a non-ascii username. [1636513]
  • Benchmark Mode: Fixed an issue where incorrect Benchmark Results showed inaccurate System Memory for a PC with 16GB RAM. [1625636]
  • Fixed issue where the Steam overlay does not pause the game while in a race. [1583340]
10.4GB on the Win Store

Last edited:
While that is all true, I assume the reason why many people used the auto-driving trick was so they could actually tune the cars they like rather than needing to drive each car themselves for 3 hours. This isn't so much exploiting the game as solving what they felt was a bad system.

Personally I've not used auto-driving whatsoever because I don't really care much about tuning my cars, but even so I'm looking at the 20x level 50 achievement and wondering if I can be bothered. It's at least 60 hours of driving needed in those specific 20 cars, after all.

Edit: Actually this penalization round is a win for all of us who didn't use the auto-driving thing to earn carXP. We got a second copy of the 2020 Audi R8 which sells for 140k credits. Free credits with no downside :D
If I've understood things correctly the exploit T10 have punished players for using is NOT auto driving to level up your car and earn CXP in order to be able to upgrade your cars.

The exploit in question was a wheel-speed glitch to earn large amounts of credits and increase your driver level:

Those numbers look like ticket IDs for their internal tracker.

If they’re just for Forza Motorsport (and not sequentially counting previous games) that means the game has had 1.6 million internal tickets/tasks 😯
I'm sure their bug tracking system (jira or whatever) just keeps updating ticket numbers. It might even be the same system tracking bugs across all shared games using the same engine (FM, FH, Flightsim, etc...).

I can confirm that my only significant bug is still present: When I download a livery from internet the game immediately drops to half frame rate until I restart it.

Now to try actually racing.

Fair, just being nosy 🙂

Got the patch downloaded, hopefully some improvements to things I’ve I’ve been experiencing, will try later.

Kudos on getting the notes and the update out, I know what it’s like to be in the trenches right now so hoping this update generates good vibes for you 🤜🏼🤛🏻

Last edited:
I'm sure their bug tracking system (jira or whatever) just keeps updating ticket numbers. It might even be the same system tracking bugs across all shared games using the same engine (FM, FH, Flightsim, etc...).
Entirely possible, I have no visibility on how other studios do it of course (and we haven’t put numbers on our games’ notes).

Some split by project, some sequentialise everything etc.

What if credits earned bought parts and upgrades, and car xp unlocked that car manufacturers' higher tier cars you can then buy?

I mean, provided the balancing of time/skill and leveling up would ultimately make or break such a progression system so make it reasonably lenient...?

Just thinking out loud. Idea has probably been floated already...

Some decent fixes are actually thrown in this update. The ktm gt2 sound update and the 787b is a nice surprise it shows that they are listening to a degree and a few other goodies. I actually just noticed we are getting 2 different Lambo huracan trofeos one in the car pass and an older one as a reward.

Fixed an issue with large parties in Featured Multiplayer causing players to get into an indefinite loading screen while matchmaking. [1607503]

Had this one in my club last night, party of 15 competing in Spotlight Series

Reading this thread, I have feeling that this game isn't system seller, as expected.

I liked FM5-7 on XBO, now thinking about getting Xbox again.
Also, I enjoyed FH3, with Blizzard Mountain as one of the best DLCs ever in my opinion.

Can FM23 and FH5 (and 4, bcs I didn't played) fulfill cost of Xbox Series X?

Reading this thread, I have feeling that this game isn't system seller, as expected.

I liked FM5-7 on XBO, now thinking about getting Xbox again.
Also, I enjoyed FH3, with Blizzard Mountain as one of the best DLCs ever in my opinion.

Can FM23 and FH5 (and 4, bcs I didn't played) fulfill cost of Xbox Series X?
FH5 alone can, yes. FM23 has a ways to go but its sloooowly getting there. FH4 isnt bad its has a few pros over 5 but I think overall FH5 is the best of the 3.

Some decent fixes are actually thrown in this update. The ktm gt2 sound update and the 787b is a nice surprise it shows that they are listening to a degree and a few other goodies. I actually just noticed we are getting 2 different Lambo huracan trofeos one in the car pass and an older one as a reward.
The two lambos are sadly 2015 and 2018 (Evo).

Spotlight Cars
Car Pass Cars

The Super Trofeo Evo II came out in 2021 and it's in ACC but not in FM23. No clue why they picked the original and the Evo I not the Evo II variant (Edit: Ah, I remember - the 2015 car was in FM7 and the Evo I was in FH5. Hang on, in that case the Evo I is not new to Forza, only new to Forza Motorsport, that goes against all Car Pass promises doesn't it?).

The Super Trofeo, like the Ferrari 488 Challenge, has more power but less downforce than the GT3 homologated equivalents. So in FM23 I'd expect both Huracan STs to be faster than the GT3 cars but slower in the corners, like the Ferrari 488 Challenge is.

Original 2015 Huracan ST:
1702408923098.png

2018 Evo I (note the small ram scoop and more aero):
1702408984552.png

2021 Evo II (changed ram scoop, much more aggressive front aero):
1702409078672.png

Minor updates, but still... Why not give us the Evo II?

P.S. This is what the latest 2023 Huracan GT3 Evo II looks like. It actually has the earlier front headlights, not the weird ones from the ST Evo II....
1702409489764.png

Last edited:
The two lambos are sadly 2015 and 2018 (Evo).

Spotlight Cars
Car Pass Cars

The Super Trofeo Evo II came out in 2021 and it's in ACC but not in FM23. No clue why they picked the original and the Evo I not the Evo II variant. Or better yet, the ST Evo I and the proper Huracan GT3 would have been perfect.

The Super Trofeo, like the Ferrari 488 Challenge, has more power but less downforce than the GT3 homologated equivalents. So in FM23 I'd expect both Huracan STs to be faster than the GT3 cars but slower in the corners, like the Ferrari 488 Challenge is.

Original 2015 Huracan ST:
View attachment 1311232

2018 Evo I (note the small ram scoop and more aero):
View attachment 1311233

2021 Evo II (changed ram scoop, much more aggressive front aero):
View attachment 1311234

Minor updates, but still... Why not give us the Evo II?

P.S. This is what the latest 2023 Huracan GT3 Evo II looks like. It actually has the earlier front headlights, not the weird ones from the ST Evo II....
View attachment 1311237
It does suck for just about every GT3 car we have or are getting it wont be the newest updated versions with their Evo kits. Howevert those huracans dont really bother me that much, to me it just adds more options to the GT3 class which is always nice. I do have a theory though which I hope is true down the line and that is maybe in a future update T10 can add the options in the bodykit section to allow us to equip EVO kits on GT3 cars. That would be a nice touch and once equipped other cars you race against in freeplay or single player have upgraded kits too.

And it looks like DLSS actually works now!

Back