Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,560 comments
^^ I had some stuttering for the first few corners but only on my very first lap. Did some rival laps with the Ferrari FM4 cover car.
It has a nicer flow than I remember, so would rather race here than Miami or Indianapolis during the 'career'.
I also get some stuttering on the first lap or so of either practice or the race. I also get it when they show the car in the pits and the drivers are walking around. But it goes away the further into the session you get.

With the 1970 Trans-Am Mustang Boss being in this update and already having a number of 80s and modern trans-ams in game, surely T10 will have to eventually make a Trans-Am division tab. Hopefully we also get the AMC Javelin, Plymouth Barracuda, Camaro z/28 and Dodge Challenger R/T trans ams from the same era too.

Last edited:
Sunset Peninsula feels like the same old track with a new coat of paint. Well done.

What is not well done however is how the game crashed as soon as I crossed the start line in the first drifting rivals event, and keeps doing so.

T10 have acknowledged the crash:

Last edited:
Congrats for Turn10 to bring this massive update,better than expected
Also i noticed car lightning got improved. (Edit: its not even mentionned in the patch note)

First screen on left is from few days ago,the right is from the new update.

Also the Huayra R sound is way better now.

Attachments

• 5154d66f-20dd-49e5-9b5b-81250a92e26d (1).png
    5154d66f-20dd-49e5-9b5b-81250a92e26d (1).png
    175 KB · Views: 1
  • 702e22c3-2717-42a4-a88b-761b7c80a3bc.png
    702e22c3-2717-42a4-a88b-761b7c80a3bc.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Personal Highlights:
  • Dark Horse Mustang
  • Trans-Am Mustang :drool:
  • '67 Shelby GT500
  • MX-5 Cup Spec Series
  • Porsche 963 Multiplayer Nerf
  • Proximity Sound Improvements
Obviously a very substantial update all-around, but still a lot of things to look forward. I'm especially looking forward to jumping into the Spec Miata series. I just need to get my internet back, first.

Last edited:
Congrats for Turn10 to bring this massive update,better than expected
Also i noticed car lightning got improved. (Edit: its not even mentionned in the patch note)

First screen on left is from few days ago,the right is from the new update.

Also the Huayra R sound is way better now.
Yes, I noticed that many lights (headlights, taillights and track lighting) now have a twinkle and shimmer that they didn't have before. Try Sunset Peninsula at night with clear weather and you'll see.

Last edited:
With the 1970 Trans-Am Mustang Boss being in this update and already having a number of 80s and modern trans-ams in game, surely T10 will have to eventually make a Trans-Am division tab. Hopefully we also get the AMC Javelin, Plymouth Barracuda, Camaro z/28 and Dodge Challenger R/T trans ams from the same era too.
They did!
It’s called Vintage Trans Am in the division selection screen

They did!
It’s called Vintage Trans Am in the division selection screen
Well I'll be damned, they really did! That's awesome to see even if it wasn't listed in the patch notes and I have to say the C7.R sounds like the proper beast it needs to, music to my ears ripping that around the track now. What a well done update even if theres some reports of crashing. They will get it ironed out.

Sunset Peninsula feels like the same old track with a new coat of paint. Well done.

What is not well done however is how the game crashed as soon as I crossed the start line in the first drifting rivals event, and keeps doing so.

^^ I had some stuttering for the first few corners but only on my very first lap. Did some rival laps with the Ferrari FM4 cover car.
It has a nicer flow than I remember, so would rather race here than Miami or Indianapolis during the 'career'.
I had the same stuttering on my first Free Play lap.

Anyway, here's my first ever video of Sunset Peninsula Raceway (at sunrise):

(And I lucked out on a great thumbnail too :D)

And here is the Club Circuit (at sunset), still in its "pig shape" formation which should please @UKMikey :

And the Speedway at night:

Last edited:
Trying out sunset, the thing I notice right away is compared to other (r)ovals say homestead, the transition from the apron to the banked section is very smooth and doesnt send any shock through my wheel.

Back