Free Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model DLC

Awesome thank you so much!

Now i'm only missing the R10 TDI Stealth, NSX GT500 stealth and the 787b Stealth, the XJ13 Chromeline and the GT-R Spec V GT Academy Special XD

Last edited:
This is awesome. Still not happy with having to pay twice for DLC so my son and I can play but at least this is a freebie.

you guys are going to love it... this car is awesome and my most favorite in the game! i got it as part of my preorder so the code doesn't work for me. :(

Awesome, finally got one of the stealth cars and another one next week! Hopefully they will give us the chance to collect more of these cars even if we didn't preorder which I was unable to do as I got GT5 at Christmas. Thanks PD!

Thanks for letting us know about this. Funny short story here. I was just starting to read this thread when my friend messaged me saying he had a secret code for this car to trade. I was like, dude, I'm on gtplanet right now and its a free code, lol. A couple of minutes earlier, and he might of had me, lol. Damn crooked friends I got anyway, lol.

They're being rather generous with Stealth cars - first the announcement of the NSX for our wait, then this. There's hope that we'll eventually be given the remaining 5 (one of which I already had in the form of the SLS), and the Chromeline Jaaaaaaaag.

Personally I think that's a bit unfair on Europeans. It wasn't our fault that the DLC was delayed.

Pretty cool, we're getting a Stealth model to play with. This is really good, considering we're also getting the NSX Stealth later this week.
Hey can we have the other Stealth Model vehicle codes Mazda 787b,Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG,Nissan Honda NSX GT500,Audi R10 TDI

Another free car! I feel like an upset girl that was just brought flowers as a way to make up. I'm glad PD is trying to please us with these gifts 👍

Latest Posts

Back