Free Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model DLC

nfdids
we hadn´t access R10 TDI Stealth as far as I know.

You (Europeans) did, it was one of the six Stealths given to Signature Edition purchasers.

Well, as somebody that forked-out for the Signature Edition I'm not that bothered really, I'm still glad that my copy of the game (in it's nice black tin etc.) is way better than the standard copy I bought on launch day (and subsequently gave to my mates 7 year old). I still have all the chrome lines and all the stealth cars too.

However, the novelty of turning up in an on-line race in Stealth car will pretty much evaporate because I suspect every man and his dog will turn up in the new DLC stealth versions - thereby rendering them less exclusive and consequently way less desirable. That's probably the only real negative to making them generally available.

Guess who can't get it because he was a former American and left to britain, taking his NTSC disc with him. Hint: He's ME.

Guess who can't get it because he was a former American and left to britain, taking his NTSC disc with him. Hint: He's ME.

If you took your NTSC-U disc with you then there is no problem... Just download and install from a US PSN account. This DLC follows the same format as the older DLC. Meaning it'll be shared across all accounts on the console.

This is a :censored:ing joke! I and thousands like me spent a lot of money for exclusive content which is now no longer exclusive,

Sorry, but being upset because other people can now get what you have is pathetic.

I want cars because I love to race, not because I love to have something that someone else cannot.

Grow up.

someone willing to share this beauty...pleeeaaaase...?

I’m sitting here with my EU version and an us account but it doesn’t work at all. :(

edit:
Is it "giftable" at all?

I hasn't turned into nothing. You still have it. It doesn't hurt you one little bit if someone else gets it now.
Maybe I wasn't clear... I already had the GT-R GT500 Stealth from when I received it due to my pre-order. Therefore, I got nothing as opposed to a nice gift.

I'm actually happy everyone received the car - it is awesome!

Just downloaded it, it's pretty cool :). Finally, a Stealth car that's easy to whip around a tight track! My NASCAR Camry and McLaren F1 aren't the best for that :lol:.

Thanks PD really enjoy the cool car!
Glad to see the last couple of gifts (x2010 & gtr-r) have almost made up for years of racing a series championship only to win the same car I bought and raced in the series! ;)

Seriously though,
:cheers:

PD surprises me every day. Others have to preorder GT5 or have to buy the Signature Edition (up to 200€ here!) to get the car, and now they are throwing out the DLC codes like peanuts. :banghead:

Why don't they give away the GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special)? That's the car we've got for the Europe GT Academy. And it would match more like the car name says.

But congrats US boys & girls for your new Stealth car. :D:tup:

someone willing to share this beauty...pleeeaaaase...?

I’m sitting here with my EU version and an us account but it doesn’t work at all. :(

edit:
Is it "giftable" at all?

You need a US region disc as well to get it working. :sly:

And no, the car is not tradeable.

Last edited:
"The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid."

Too late, I guess. Oh well.
Look closer, it did the same thing for me, but I had two of the letters in each other's place, I swapped them around and it worked.

Last edited:
"The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid."

Too late, I guess. Oh well.

Do you already have the car in your garage? You can't get the gift if you already have it. I know, I'm in the same boat.

Hopefully its not a sweetner, because us in the states who had to wait for the new DLC, may have to wait even longer?. So they give us this now, to sweeten the news??.

Call me cynical but i wouldnt put anything past them.

Thanks anyway for the post. Didnt know about this until now. :)

AA

Back