Free Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model DLC

Dominator
Why no Europe PD? :grumpy: That's unfair :banghead:

Europe had a shot at all the DLC cars with one purchase. Americans had to buy the game separate times (well, I didn't) for each pre-order Stealth car. You guys also had access to the R10 TDI Stealth and Chromeline XJ13, so I don't think there's a huge discrepancy here. đź‘Ť

This is a :censored:ing joke! I and thousands like me spent a lot of money for exclusive content which is now no longer exclusive, what the hell is PD doing recently, mistake after mistake.
I used to be a die hard PD fan but now? Just seems like we're being screwed over all the time. Has Kaz finally succumed to the Sony way of thinking?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much!!!! And people, if you don't have the means to download the car because or regional issues just make a new PSN account under the united states servers or thingamajig how you call it.

This got me thinking - if I have an US account but don't have US disc = the GTR doesn't work, so will the same happen with the DLC on 25th??

PS. First post on forum, hello everyone :)

Wow, people are going crazy over 1 free car seeing as US players got screwed on the DLC.
Bad Sony, don't make up for something that happens in one region, Bad !
It's a fricken car, I bought the 100$ collectors edition, with the Stealth F1, do you think i use that alot ? Nope. It's a game, and this is a free car to help US players feel a bit better.

As a technology sector follower I am just really impressed that people are placing so much personal and emotional value in virtual objects after only seeing them around for 10ish years.

How far we've come from the early 2000s.

CAM
Europe had a shot at all the DLC cars with one purchase. Americans had to buy the game separate times (well, I didn't) for each pre-order Stealth car. You guys also had access to the R10 TDI Stealth and Chromeline XJ13, so I don't think there's a huge discrepancy here. đź‘Ť

we hadn´t access R10 TDI Stealth as far as I know

Thank you so much!!!! And people, if you don't have the means to download the car because or regional issues just make a new PSN account under the united states servers or thingamajig how you call it.

i doesn´t work either way you need an american GT5 to get the car

Last edited by a moderator:
This got me thinking - if I have an US account but don't have US disc = the GTR doesn't work, so will the same happen with the DLC on 25th??

PS. First post on forum, hello everyone :)

Correct, it WILL NOT work. Hopefully PD fixes this. :guilty:

...I and thousands like me spent a lot of money for exclusive content which is now no longer exclusive...

I wonder if Microsoft rages this much when PS3 gets DLC that they probably paid millions for timed exclusives.

It isn't like the cars have any real world value or anything. If there are more of them, their cost doesn't depreciate. You guys had exclusivity for a year or so, and are getting upset over one car. Get over it.

On Topic:

Picked up my free stealth GT-R. Looks cool, but I haven't driven it yet. I might take it out on the Suzuka endurance race.

EliteDreamer
Lies. I just went into another one of my accounts, and hey, it's there. "The following Gift Car has been added to your garage. GT-R GT500 Stealth Model"

Hopefully my brother won't be too angry.
This is true, you only have to put the code in once.
Why would your brother be angry for getting him a free car?

I must have missed the announcement about the NSX GT500 Stealth. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Edit: Found it on the news page

Last edited:
This is a :censored:ing joke! I and thousands like me spent a lot of money for exclusive content which is now no longer exclusive, what the hell is PD doing recently, mistake after mistake.
I used to be a die hard PD fan but now? Just seems like we're being screwed over all the time. Has Kaz finally succumed to the Sony way of thinking?

So, are you mad? Over-reaction.

Sweet! Now I would love to receive a stealth McLaren F1. I wonder if that will ever happen?

For those crying about your pre-order DLC no longer being exclusive:

When I was looking around the UK retailers to see which pre-order bonuses they offered, I saw some small print on one of them that had words to the effect of "DLC may be made available to others at a later date". So if my Stealth McLaren F1 or 787B ever become available for everyone, I wont moan, because I have been expecting it.

For those crying about your pre-order DLC no longer being exclusive:

When I was looking around the UK retailers to see which pre-order bonuses they offered, I saw some small print on one of them that had words to the effect of "DLC may be made available to others at a later date". So if my Stealth McLaren F1 or 787B ever become available for everyone, I wont moan, because I have been expecting it.

i don't really care about the exclusivity of my pre-order item... i'm just a little bummed my gift turned into nothing...

I'm glad everyone else gets to use this great car, but as a Best Buy customer i can't even dl a second one!
I guess i can get a Stealth Nsx IF i BUY the dlc. I know it's only 12 bucks, but its not a very good dlc pack esp. with the whole 1 account deal.
I'm not moaning my car isn't exclusive, just i'd like a new stealth too.

I'm glad everyone else gets to use this great car, but as a Best Buy customer i can't even dl a second one!
I guess i can get a Stealth Nsx IF i BUY the dlc. I know it's only 12 bucks, but its not a very good dlc pack esp. with the whole 1 account deal.
I'm not moaning my car isn't exclusive, just i'd like a new stealth too.

They are fixing the whole 1 user account thing for the DLC. Check the news page it's on there.

You need a US (or, more accurately, a UC) disc.

True.
I've downloaded the car on my US account but it does NOT appear in the game on my PAL account, the place where I got the game installed and everything. I tried. :rolleyes:

glw
i don't really care about the exclusivity of my pre-order item... i'm just a little bummed my gift turned into nothing...

I hasn't turned into nothing. You still have it. It doesn't hurt you one little bit if someone else gets it now.

As a Chromeline and SLS stealth owner. I would not offended at this point to allow these to be purchased via DLC.

At this point almost a year later. It seems the wow factor wore off. Heck I don't even use them. The SLS from time to time. It's such a cool car to drive.

Back