Free Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model DLC

Big thanks again PD.
Stealth NSX? Sure. :)

Not that this makes up for B-spec seasonals and fgt seasonals in a standard car worth 5m cr.

Still though, thanks for the sweet ride!

The Stealth GT-R is great. I finished the 1000 km Suzuka endurance race with it a couple days ago. 0.0 miles, completely stock + oil change, racing hards, abs to 1 and no aides. Fastest lap was a 2:01:105 and lapped the guy in 2nd once close to the end of the race but when I pit last, he got around me so I finished with something like a 1:40:xxx gap or so.

Good race. It came down to my pit strategy and driving style. Had to drive faster than the other cars yet conserve my tires and fuel to go 15 laps between pits. Since I was pitting more than the other cars I decided I would only get as much fuel as I needed to go 15 laps every time so my pit stops were shorter than all the other cars. Ran out of fuel once around the spoon curve, that was annoying but I guess I brought it upon myself.

GT-R Stealth GT500 gets:tup:👍

The Stealth GT-R is great. I finished the 1000 km Suzuka endurance race with it a couple days ago. 0.0 miles, completely stock + oil change, racing hards, abs to 1 and no aides. Fastest lap was a 2:01:105 and lapped the guy in 2nd once close to the end of the race but when I pit last, he got around me so I finished with something like a 1:40:xxx gap or so.

Good race. It came down to my pit strategy and driving style. Had to drive faster than the other cars yet conserve my tires and fuel to go 15 laps between pits. Since I was pitting more than the other cars I decided I would only get as much fuel as I needed to go 15 laps every time so my pit stops were shorter than all the other cars. Ran out of fuel once around the spoon curve, that was annoying but I guess I brought it upon myself.

GT-R Stealth GT500 gets:tup:👍

👍 The same here, I used it for suzuka's 1000km
Great experience, average 2:05 laps ... cruising, the cars is awesome.
I has done 25 laps stints with racing softs.

Back