Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,861 comments
  • 318,361 views
Got T.Makinen once, passed it up though.
 
I have:

A.Guy
R.Dennis (Ron Dennis)
E.Estevez (Emilio Estevez)

But my favourite is A.Senna (Ayrton Senna)
 
I have:

M.Ong
M.Fukushima
J.McMahon (best mate)
B.Collins
F.Cotton
R.Howard
 
K. West (Kanye West)
M. Schumacher (Full red outfit, Have been meaning to go to silver overalls, but he might not do so good then :lol:)
K. Perry (Katy Perry)

Schuey is my favourite though.
 
My only B-spec driver I have, is named C. West and looks like someone called The Stig, but I think its his carbon cousin.
 
Of the top of my head I've got a

M. Butler
X. Wang

Thats about it.
 
I got the following

O. Kettunen
R. Montoya (Ramon Montoya SPN Guitarist)
E. McFadden
T. Noble (Trisha Noble AUS Singer)
V. Dillon
J. Reyes (Jose Antonio Reyes)
 
I wonder how many people here are lying...

Well, I saw a O.McDonald or O.McDonalds, can't remember. Regret skipping it now. Didn't know all the otter names that came up would be so rubbish and uncool.
 
Its a shame we can't simply create our own names. Mike Hunt would be my first choice.
 
I also found

V.McMahon (Vince McMahon WWE Owner)

V.Carter( Dallas Mavericks basketball player Vince Carter)

T. Bridges (Actor Todd Bridges)
 
NicoLoeb
Its a shame we can't simply create our own names. Mike Hunt would be my first choice.

Has anyone seen Mike Hunt? Is Mike Hunt out in the parking lot? Such a classic movie...lol
 
I got T(iger). Woods, B(ill). O'Reilly, and B(ig). Wang.
 
4724f5d7.jpg
 
I wonder how many people here are lying...

Well, I saw a O.McDonald or O.McDonalds, can't remember. Regret skipping it now. Didn't know all the otter names that came up would be so rubbish and uncool.

I can do a pic to say I'm not lying if you want
 
N.O'Moore

Read as "No more". :D

I also have R.Ota and P(inin).Farina as my B-Spec drivers.
 
Not sure if I posted in this thread previously, but my current favorite driver is named T.Bird :D . I'm quite the Ford Thunderbird fan and have two of them in real life so it was perfect.
 
So I just watched J. Hendrix race his first race. Sunday Cup, Autumn Ring Mini, 596hp supercharged Viper GTS. If it was a drifting competition he could have beaten JR Gittin!

As a side note, as I was cycling through names I cam across V. Rossi, C. Aguilera, J. Bieber, and C. Schumacher.

O_O V.Rossi... FM3 players will know what I'm thinking... :nervous: .
 
A. Dumas and N. Igger were 2 that I came across.

Ended up choosing L. Cannon (Loose Cannon) but then I retired him because he couldnt take a turn without crashing. I now have S. Patel who has been winning non stop.

I didn't know PD was racist :( .
 
I've got D.Soto and M.Jordan on my team!
 
Back