Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
Dang, I just skipped through J.Cash. :/
Though I got Mr. Kazunori Yamauchi himself to compensate for that. :D Now all I need is either J.Jose (Jose Jose) or M.Albarn (if that's even possible. :lol:

I've got B.Duke(Bo Duke) and C.Davenport(Cooter Davenport) from the Dukes of Hazzard. Also in one of my b-spec races one of the opponents was named C.Norris(Chuck Norris).

trackripper123
I saw J.Bieber once. Needless to say I proceeded to ram him off the road repeatedly, screw the race :lol:

I'm-a-liking your style. Hopefully he came last. Lol! I have to admit to partaking of a little "never mind the race, lets just P some AI's off" now and then. :-P

Just got J. Gordon. I was completely shocked, as I've never seen the "Gordon" surname pop up, and for it to appear for the first time along with "J" as the first initial stunned me. Now I've got my favorite NASCAR driver, and I'm very happy. :dopey:👍

I. Senna (looked for A. Senna), R. Schumacher(I was just looking for T. Schumacher (NHRA top fuel champ) to no avail), H. Dos Santos, M. Petrov, U. Schafer, and O. Craep

Then A. Ray

On my newly made 0/0/0 account the first one I made was A.Carroll...Liverpool AM/FC when he can be bothered.>.<

Just got J. Gordon. I was completely shocked, as I've never seen the "Gordon" surname pop up, and for it to appear for the first time along with "J" as the first initial stunned me. Now I've got my favorite NASCAR driver, and I'm very happy. :dopey:👍

I got K. Bush. Also have R. Petty, J. Johnson, D. Pearson, and T. Stewart.

Hold everything!

2gvm2bm.jpg

ROFL. 👍

Back