Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
I have G. Bush, W. Smith, A. Wolf, O. MacDonald and one none-comical one which I forget.
However I just raced in the A Spec JGTC at Tokyo against a Schumacher in a Petronas (I was also in one.)
Made me giggle.

MFleet87
Never seen that one, I've got J.Barnes, I.Rush & R.Fowler. 3 of my favourite LFC players. :sly:

Robbie fowler? Didnt he move to man city? Not sure where he is now.

Yes he went to Man City but he's retired now. Also played for North Queensland Fury then Perth Glory aswell in Australia. He was a special player.

I found this odd, especially seeing as the French Presidential election is on today - C. Bruni. :lol:

MFleet87
Yes he went to Man City but he's retired now. Also played for North Queensland Fury then Perth Glory aswell in Australia. He was a special player.

That he is.

I've never listed my B-Spec drivers in here, despite having them not long after GT5's release. I spent about two hours scrolling through these names, which just points out my maturity and sense of humour really. Swapping one driver with my alternative account gives me this complete list:

H.Gay
U.Ponce
B.Bender
A.Kok
M.Fuchs and his brother
F.Fuchs

Yeah, it's great scrolling over G Lopez and R Hammond looking for a name that might not exist.
They really should have a thread of the list of last names available in GT5.

Here's three of my B Spec Drivers.

R. Mcdonald - Had to delete my level 14 driver just to get this name :D
N. Egger
F. Paris

I also found a J(oe) Walsh one day in one of the B Spec racers.

My PS3 is broken but I can remember I came across C.Pennington and F.Massa. Also, the week before my PS3 broke I did a race on Sunday Cup, just for fun, and came across H.Simpson himself.

EDIT: I remember I had S.Bullock as one of my B-Spec drivers. She actually beat M.Schumacher, but got smoked when a certain A.Senna rose from his grave...

M.Conley
?.Gallardo
N.Jenkins
?.Bonner
B.Everett (Saw it and died. For certain reasons I can't post why I lol'd at the name)

I have to get the names J.Clarkson and J.May.
I can't quite figure out who to fire... :boggled:

Latest Posts

Back