Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,861 comments
  • 318,774 views
One of my friends has S.Gonzalez. Didnt notice at first then LOL'd. Speedy Gonzalez. :)
 
noooooo by mistake i passed on J. carter. the one from Rush Hour :(
 
I had a race with B.Knowles.

Good to see her back in the driving seat so soon after giving birth :lol:
 
M. Jackson
M. Hakkinen
U. Bieber (not J., but still funny)
 
Only spent a couple minutes and got A. Ferguson.
Too bad I'm a Chelsea Supporter.
 
I got R(Roald).Dahl and W(Wayne).Gardner in the same race.
 
Just raced against J(ohn)Lejeune - what an honor!
 
Kenny8375
Just raced against J(ohn)Lejeune - what an honor!

Kenny8375
Also had C(olin) Powell in the same race...

Why didnt you edit your post?

Is there any list about possible lastnames?
 
Tzun
Why didnt you edit your post?

Thumbs are too big for my phone, hit Quote instead of Edit, and didn't even notice it...sorry.
 
Five of my bobs have gray for last name (grayghost is my user name I have weimaraners) my sixth one is Kwiatkowski my last name is Kwiatek so I was stoked about that one.
 
i have H(ead) Strong, T. Norris (chucks cousin or brother maybe), K. Wu, F('ing) Good, and F(ox) Mulder.
i though those were amusing
 
I have t.stark (ironman) b.bird (big bird) g.freud (close to my name of g Froude)
 
Froudeybrand
I have t.stark (ironman) b.bird (big bird) g.freud (close to my name of g Froude)

I imagine your Mr Freud has good mental strengths!?
 
3rd bob is F.Massa! Red suit and light green helmet for him.
Unfortunately, he met L.Hamilton in a MP4-12C in the supercar festival whilst he was in a 458 and Hammy rammed him off the track... :grumpy:
 
I have S.(tuart)Little, G.(eorge)Michael and Wagner!
 
I also got T.Pope and I was setting him up to create him but I accidentally pressed the wrong button! I passed by a lot of good names like N.Bieber (close enough) but retired him for some better name and came up with Wagner!
 
I once had L.Renault. Louis Renault. But skipped it too fast.
 
Just started the game over, and I got the best name ever for my first Bob: T.Estes

Edit: 2nd best name ever for my 2nd driver: H.Keller
Edit 2: Add G.Ross and D.Knight to my list of drivers
Passed on J.Lowe

I'm getting so lucky with these lol...
 
Last edited:
AequaMundi
Just started the game over, and I got the best name ever for my first Bob: T.Estes

Is he related to Betty Swollocks?
 
F.Witt was one of my favourites, alongside U.Bender.
Still think the random selection is a bit silly, got annoyed going through, finding a decent name but your finger was too quick dammit!!
I missed out having B.Blake that way
 
My final lineup looks like this:
T. Estes
H. Keller
G. Ross
D. Knight
P. Ong
A. Bigot

Do I win? :P
 
Changed my line-up a little. Now I have:

M.Tyson
B.Lee
S.Crosby
F.Castro
C.Aguilera
K.Middleton

:p
 
M. Jordan (Gigantic B-Ball player on a little go-kart? Priceless.
J. Johnson (With proper J.J. 2011 suit!)
J. Chan
P. Menard (With proper lime green and black suit)
T. Stewart (With proper T.S. 2011 suit!)
J. Bieber (I know it's Beiber not Bieber, but GT5 only has Bieber)
 
As I was racing the F10 in a one make race I noticed a rather ironic name. It was S. Perez in a Ferrari Formula 1 car :sly:

Massa watch out!
 
As I was racing the F10 in a one make race I noticed a rather ironic name. It was S. Perez in a Ferrari Formula 1 car :sly:

Massa watch out!

Reminds me, I once had J.Clark.:drool:
 
My friend here on Gtplanet has a C.Testa (Chuck Testa).
 
Back