Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
I started with B. Simpson but i have assembled a team of Beck, Foster, Pabst, Bass, and Busch. hoping for maybe S.Adams in the sixth slot unless i see a better name.

G.Brown - Gordon Brown
A.Kok
T.Watts - Tell me if I should censor that I know they don't like swearing on here.

Last edited:
I'm trying to make all my B Spec drivers famous Videogame producers. So far I have K. Yamauchi and H. Kojima.. I'm still looking for S. Miyamoto. Last night I got: 'D. Miyamoto', 'N. Miyamoto', 'T. Miyamoto' heh, I waste too much time on this..

My first driver was supposed to be Treluyer... (Hes an audi r18 driver) but skipped him while trying to get a cool name. Ended up getting R.Winters and next one is I.van de burg my last one is R.Gay

It took me about ten minutes of shuffling (accidentally skipped H.Hogan and J.Dean :/) and I got quite a big fish, K.Yamauchi himself.

I can't read through all 100+ pages, but I have G.Brooks and W.Rodgers (I'm from Oklahoma, they're locals), and also I picked up D. Hofmann, I though he'd be an excellent driver, excellent driver.

I got a few of my favourite people today. I got K.Tsuchiya the Drift King <3 xD, K.Nomura the guy who used to drift the Blitz ER34 Skyline, S.Kawasaki who was featured in a few Hot Version Volumes, I got H.Yoshida who is a Japanese racing driver and best of all K.Yamauchi xD

Unbelievable, but I got A.Senna. :sly:
Sadly, this driver has ran so many miles that he started to loose some of his skills. None the less, I won't delete him. 👍

I have C(arlos). Vela (Real Sociedad Stricker), as my 2nd B-Spec Driver :)

carlos-vela.jpg

And K(aumi). Kobayashi is my 5th B.Spec Driver.

kamui-kobayashi-en-la-gp2.jpg

Back