Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
S. Doo (Scooby Doo)
K. Rider (Kight Rider)
H. Ryder (Honey Ryder) 1st Bond girl
A. Coulson (Agent Coulson) Iron Man 1-2 and Avengers SHEILD Agent

I got U. Durr! I passed a bunch of good ones but hit X to fast. Also, I saw O. Oh. Sadly, I hit O and didn't save him. :(

I was mortified to find my second driver was named J.Fukushima, which for those who don't remember was the Nuclear Disaster in Japan. Humorous on a "ha, that shouldn't be here". Upsetting on the grounds of reminding me. It's fair to say he is my best B-Spec driver.

Best one that I've seen is: C. Yoo, but I clicked too fast to keep it.

I have one that is mildly amusing if you speak both English and Spanish:

E. Aguilera. (Aguilera is eagle in Spanish and the E. makes it more like the English word.)

I also have a:

F. Atkinson (Which sounds like a poke at the diet.)
E. Carr (Which sounds like one of those good for the environment vehicles.)
F. Rios (Which means cold in Spanish.)

About 30 minutes ago, in a DTM race on the Nürburgring GP/D track, there was a driver in a AMG Mercedes 190E with the same name as my brother: S. Braun.

I got R.Madrid (Real Madrid), R.Kelly (the rapper), H.Hoover (Henry Hoover), C.Hicks (Read as chicks as one word), J.van Dam (Jean Claude Van Damme, well its close) and M.Schuhmacher (Michael Schumacher but with an extra H)

I just scrolled past T. Estes tonight accidentally. Had to settle for P. Meister. I also thought H. Unger was funny because he wears the drive to end hunger Nascar suit. Must be suicidal.

Not mine, but one of my friends has a driver called J. Lopez. I'm not kidding! That driver is actually in a Remote Race with me right now!

I got myself H. Hu, K. Hunt (lol), P. Blankenship, A. Schwartz and U. Zimmerman after much cycling.
I am aiming to get another driver named White or Weiss, then dress Schwartz and Weiss in the white and black Stig outfits including helmets...

Ima kill my 6th driver, he ain't too good, and look for a better name.

Edit: Ok so I've just seen

C (osmo) Kramer
K (aty) Perry
P (auline) Hansen

I FOUND ROWAN ATKINSON!!!!

KEWL!!!!

Last edited:
Back