Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
I wonder if anyone understood my 3rd driver name. Maybe shoulda used her.

I can see it now. "You can't race to save your life, its not my fault I rammed you, you didn't leave my X1 enough braking room. Ill have my team owner send you the bill"

Walks off*

Restarted a career playing under my son's account and all of my new bobs are athletes- S.Young, J.Rice, F.Taylor, J.Richardson, P.Martinez, R.Gay.

Always wondered why they didn't just let you name the drivers. Couldn't be too hard to code.

I just got one named M. Myers. He has low speed and mental strength, but high physical strength and his personality is all-the-way hot. He has a Skully helmet and a gray jumpsuit.

I got
C(hris) Benoit (WWE)
H(enry) Winkler (fonzy)
I Dejesus (just like the name. Reminds me of the big lebowski)
P(ablo) Escobar (famous colombian drug lord)
P(ee) Stein (nuff said)
K(eith) Lemann (celebrity juice, bo selecta)

My four B-Spec drivers are;

R(yo) Watanabe - Street King in NFS ProStreet
C(alvin) Klein - Fashion guy/Marty McFly
J(im) Bowen - Bullseye presenter/New Pope
C(lark) Kent - Reporter/Superman

:)

Just had the opportunity to race against Mr. Gran Turismo himself! Guess he felt like participating in the Lupo Cup race on Nurburgring. Unfortunately, he finished 6th.

And for B-Spec driver names, here's my list. Even pampered them by buying them their own cars!
C. Norris - Red Gran Turismo RedBull X2010 #69
K. Yamauchi (guess he wanted to be a part of my team after seeing my performance in that Lupo Cup race) - Nissan R35 N24 Schulze Motorsport '11
J. Gordon - 2011 #24 Jeff Gordon Drive To End Hunger Chevrolet Impala
M. Rossi (annoying A.I. driver from the Forza series) - Bright red Ferrari F430 AND Bright Red Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 '11
J. Bond - Silver Aston Martin V12 Vantage
R. Sasaki (another annoying A.I. from the Forza series) - Black Subaru Impreza WRX STi Hatchback

So as I was going through the name generator, I came across and snapped up former Formula 1 driver Elio De Angelis (E. De Angelis) as my fourth B-Spec driver... :boggled::odd::eek:

To me, what's really crazy is that although Elio sadly passed on from this world in 1986 (:(), his helmet design is already in the game via the "Striker" line of helmets... I gave him the all-silver one, though I'm not sure if there's one in available in White, Black & Red (His and Jean Alesi's colors)...

Among other crazy/famous names I've seen include:

K. Kobayashi - Former F1 and current WEC Driver Kamui Kobayashi
K. West - Recording artist Kanye West.
J. Johnson - Either retired American Football Player Jimmie Johnson or current NASCAR Superstar Jimmie Johnson. :P
P. Wheeler - Peter Wheeler, former chairman of the TVR Motor Company ( Sadly now RIP)
E. Carpenter - IndyCar Series Driver/Owner Ed Carpenter
M. Baumgartner - MLB Player Madison Baumgartner

A.Hoover

images

I am not kidding, I have F.Alonso. If people want, I can get a pic. I also once saw the name A.Ferrari.
''Which driver do you have? A.Ferrari. Dude, I asked for your driver, not what you drive...''

Well, I don't usually go hunting for good names, I think I've discovered a good one. S. Tyler. Steven Tyler from Aerosmith! I also have a C. Jenkins, which I think could pass for Cat Jenkins.

Last edited:
How about this then...

....E. (Enzo) Ferrari in a Xanavi Nismo Z '06 and B. (BIG) Head also in a Xanavi Nismo GTR '08.

Very strange.

Back