Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
unfunnyvo8.jpg

:sly:

This is just about the oldest picture on the InterLink - and even though it's ever so slighty :yuck: and twisted, I just can't help it... Sorry...

free%20cat.jpg

While there is some dispute on the origins, FGSFDS is both an abbreviation and a gibberish phrase found by mashing a keyboard with fat hands.

Fat hands would also mash the above and below keys, making it somethinf like fgfctv. It's more like one wide cigarette-pack sized hand.

Ever wonder what $10,000 living and breathing looks like?

Hyacinth Macaw. I've seen 4 in my life, and they are simply huge!

Thats pretty sweet. They have a few Macaw's at my local pet store every once and a while, for well over a grand in price. I've always wanted to have a parrot of that size someday!

**Holy crap they are huge!

While I agree that rep points aren't the best thing to give for just posting humorous images (do to little effort/time/thought required, that doesn't mean they cannot be "quality posts".
"Quality" posts don't have to be big, insightful observations, and well thought out posts. They can be good, funny posts, perhaps delivering a witty comment with perfect timing in a thread, or something that is humorous, and very original.
Many posts are given rep when they contribute to the site. You could argue that posting humorous pictures can be quality contributions, especially when people request more of that sort of thing. Still, it's not a good idea to just throw rep at anyone posting something funny, but I don't see the harm in the odd one or two especially good ones that haven't been reposted 3.2 x 10^7 times.

Anyway, back to what this threas is here for, finding and posting funny picures.

Here's a couple gems I found in the last few days, that can serve as good rebuttals:

And the greatest C-Store ever:

:lol: 👍

Ever wonder what $10,000 living and breathing looks like?

Hyacinth Macaw. I've seen 4 in my life, and they are simply huge!

It makes me sad that we pay for ownership of another creatures life. Does it have less right to freedom?

I'm not gay I'm not gay but watching me dance will make you gay.

@ b3ta .com-google it or somthing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back