Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was pretty funny.
attachment.php

87c2a14189507b029a0be2e6fbbf0da6rz9.jpg

Lots of black kids around here wear crap with the tags still on. I don't get it.

The first one's pretty weak, the rest are OK...
But they didn't have me rofl-ing.

I dunno, I was just posting it because the paranoid people would look at it and except something horrible.

This may be a bit premature, and if anyone wants me to take it down I will, but I believe Steve would have found this funny.

image001jw3.jpg

Mdn|te your third pic where the girl is making that smile scares me, im never going to close my eyes again. That face might appear. :crazy:

This may be a bit premature, and if anyone wants me to take it down I will, but I believe Steve would have found this funny.

I think you'll find that Stingray was the submarine, not the organization.

That was called W.A.S.P.

;)

I know that!! I used to watch that show all the time. I didn't make the pic. Still funny though. ;)

Perhaps the headline should read: "W.A.S.P deny Stingray involvement in Irwin death."

You are a South African bush pilot.

You fly in some critical medical supplies, enjoy a quick lunch at the bush hospital.
It's a stifling 40 degrees in the shade and you're eager to get back up to the cool, high blue yonder.

On the way back to your plane, you discover that the only bit of shade, within 10 miles, has become very popular

You start calculating the distance to the plane door . and wonder . .

"Do I feel lucky today?"

image002ug2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back