Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
image002ug2.jpg
Even worse, they're flying standby. Who gets to tell them that the plane is full? :scared:

Due to a drunken incident at the last Christmas party, an email went around from management saying employees could only have one drink at the upcoming event.

The employees planned ahead:

bigcups.jpg

:lol: @ f_c - I need to get me some of those cups for our next Christmas party

From today's Guadrian newspaper, the notorious cartoonist Steve Bell has out-done himself today... (apologies if you think this is in bad taste, but I think this is one of the funniest cartoons I've ever seen in a newspaper... any complaints can be sent to steve.bell@guardian.co.uk :D )

bell512.jpg

Is that supposed to be Bush or Blair? Looks like a mix between the two. Maybe that was the point...

Doesn't matter. They're only leaves and I doubt that's a marijuana plant anyways. To get them high, the rabbits would need to be chewing on buds...

And for it to actually work the buds would have to be heated for the THC (the actual drug within the plant) to be released.

And for it to actually work the buds would have to be heated for the THC (the actual drug within the plant) to be released.
Speaking from experience, that's not necessarily the case. Heating it releases the THC from the plant so it can either turn to gas or bond with something with a high fat content. The outcome of that dare was a pretty heavy high though

:lol: @ f_c - I need to get me some of those cups for our next Christmas party

From today's Guadrian newspaper, the notorious cartoonist Steve Bell has out-done himself today... (apologies if you think this is in bad taste, but I think this is one of the funniest cartoons I've ever seen in a newspaper... any complaints can be sent to steve.bell@guardian.co.uk :D )

bell512.jpg

Hahahaha!

I hate it when people make a post of a single smilie... dammit, if you want to post something, post something worth reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back