Funny Pic Thread (Episode II: Attack of the Reposts)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,006 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duċk;2401380
<-----------------------

I was just going to come into here and point to my avatar as a funny pic. :P

Your avatar is older than donuts. You know that, though. ;)

default11wn9.png

default13yj0.png

default14tq6.png

More...

People ususally take pictures to show off to friends were they've been. To make it believable, it is usually necessary for themselves to appear in the picture. But when said people are wearing burkhas...

Ah...still don't find it that funny.

Thanks anyway Freddie.👍

That is rather subtle... it reminds me of something I saw in my old boss's office... he has a really bad memory for names, so insists on keeping a 'rogue's gallery' of mugshots of each of his students - unfortunately, last year, of his tutorial group of around 12, atleast 3 were wearing burkhas in their mugshot photographs... I couldn't help but feel that it was rather pointless asking them for a picture for his wall :sly:

Speaking of, do Muslim women get to wear burkhas on licenses?

Speaking of, do Muslim women get to wear burkhas on licenses?

I don't think they're allowed to have licences... at least the ones who wear burkhas. But I wouldn't be surprised, since males can wear turbans in their licence pics. I roomed with an Omani in college and his diver's licence had him wearing a turban... cops in the US went berserk whenever he showed his licence. And this was in pre-9/11 US.

well its a bit stupid if he had his pic taken without the turban because he's always gonna wear it anyway....

I wish I could wear unbifurcated pants on a regular basis.

Doesn't matter. They're only leaves and I doubt that's a marijuana plant anyways. To get them high, the rabbits would need to be chewing on buds...

Yeah, it was a joke. Give the rabbits buds, then.

Dead Rising Comic.

Ctrl alt del is the most unfunny generic 'omg we are playing video games lol' comic to have ever been created. Seriously, bloody penny arcade is funnier than that and that isn't very funny either.

Ctrl alt del is the most unfunny generic 'omg we are playing video games lol' comic to have ever been created. Seriously, bloody penny arcade is funnier than that and that isn't very funny either.

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back