Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,620 comments
aYLbQNN_460s.jpg

a7d5ogm_460s.jpg

Last edited:
The picture Flex0r posted has a different fighter jet in each frame.

"In episode 2F09, when Itchy plays Scratchy's skeleton like a xylophone, he strikes that same rib twice in succession yet he produces two clearly different tones. I mean, what are we, to believe that this is some sort of a, a magic xylophone or something?"

Note: ...this is coming from someone who corrected someone on Twitter that the photo in question was from 1983, not 1985.

Last edited:
"In episode 2F09, when Itchy plays Scratchy's skeleton like a xylophone, he strikes that same rib twice in succession yet he produces two clearly different tones. I mean, what are we, to believe that this is some sort of a, a magic xylophone or something?"

Note: ...this is coming from someone who corrected someone on Twitter that the photo in question was from 1983, not 1985.

:lol: Hey I wasn't even the one who pointed it out. Just clarifying it for the confused guy.

Cznmk1k.jpg

inGWZa1.jpg

Denny's created and posted that to their official Twitter account (hence the Denny's set symbol). Also one of the lead designers for Magic: The Gathering, Mark Rosewater, has an irrationally strong hatred of bananas.

Back