Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,623 comments
Actually babies development is quicker and using the months helps to explain where they are development wise. Calling a 19 month old baby 1 years old is really far off from a "12 month" or "year old" baby.

When you have children this will make sense.

Even with pups. Up till about 24 months or two years old people will go by the months. It's relevant to growth and development.

Hopefully that makes sense to some.

...which is fine for the parents of the child to keep track of internally. Nobody else cares (unless they have a child of similar age, in which case feel free to converse in months).

6840288_700b_v1.jpg

6836436_700b_v1.jpg

6838035_700b.jpg

6846509_700b.jpg

Last edited:
When the Zombie Apocalypse comes around, that guy's gonna have a massive clientele.

So you start with 100% = full points...?

I only know collecting points method. Question is worth 2 points, you`ll get 2 points if your answer is 100% correct.

Yeah, this is what I meant.

Although I also meant, where is the 10 bonus points because Pink Floyd?

So you start with 100% = full points...?

I only know collecting points method. Question is worth 2 points, you`ll get 2 points if your answer is 100% correct.

No.

The grade those tests based on the points collection you said. If you answer it partially correct, you get a 1. If you get it fully correct you get 2. Obviously if you get it totally wrong you don't get any.

At the end of the test they add your points up and divide what you get out of a total of possible points and that's your grade.

No.

The grade those tests based on the points collection you said. If you answer it partially correct, you get a 1. If you get it fully correct you get 2. Obviously if you get it totally wrong you don't get any.

At the end of the test they add your points up and divide what you get out of a total of possible points and that's your grade.

So how do you get negative 2?

.. and where is the triangle anyway!

So how do you get negative 2?

.. and where is the triangle anyway!

You don't....you just don't get any points. I think that was for the teachers use...unless the teacher is a fool.

The triangle is clearly in the picture lol

3467_10151467447652870_1171881795_n.jpg

481978_508201249237805_63135129_n.jpg

479695_597606130267018_429748350_n.jpg

Childhood killer

531754_546585545375051_1108737659_n.jpg

Last edited:
The question says find the area of PQR yet the triangle in the illustration is SRT. (No pun intended)

I think that's what he means. Lol.

I did, that is what I meant..... I'm really really tired and my brain isn't working... but doing a Pink Floyd doodle on a question that doesn't actually make sense and getting two marks deducted from your tally either means:
1) There's something I don't understand at work here.
2) Teacher is doing something wrong.
3) It's a fake for the sake of a funny picture.

Storm Thorgerson is not amused.

I've seen this in over five different pictures, and just now I'm starting to think: How are you supposed to answer them by not being a smart-ass? It could work with Napoleon's question, but not with most of the rest.

No.

Yes. That`s what I meant. I just skipped the "partially correct" and "totally wrong" part. :sly:

Back