Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Hiya, long time no see on marketplace :)
Its Classic Muscle ticket yes to 2023.
Are you looking for anything in particular today?
:crazy: = work....

:), not at the moment. Will send now to 2023. Any particular Classic Muscle that you are looking for?

Still need the Rally ticket? Can send on reset, today or tomorrow....going to try the 24 hour of the green hell.

:crazy: = work....

:), not at the moment. Will send now to 2023. Any particular Classic Muscle that you are looking for?

Still need the Rally ticket? Can send on reset, today or tomorrow....going to try the 24 hour of the green hell.

About muscle cars, I like the chevelle. I still not sure if I want them all yet.
If your looking for some new stuff, I've took several new pics of glitch wheel.
Have a look at my second sig :)
Page 2 - 3 - 4 for the new stuff 👍
I'll be more than happy to send you some.

About muscle cars, I like the chevelle. I still not sure if I want them all yet.
If your looking for some new stuff, I've took several new pics of glitch wheel.
Have a look at my second sig :)
Page 2 - 3 - 4 for the new stuff 👍
I'll be more than happy to send you some.

Muscle Car sent last night. Will send FR to 2023 today (unless you are on near PS3 now for Wine_0o ?) for sending the Base Rally Ticket to you.

👍 nice...Im good right now. Sort of stuck on MW3, so not playing GT5 much. 1 last stinking color on the Cuda and I can move on. Chevelle keeps coming up and I so dont want them at this point LOL.

Audi S4 98' (modded for touge)
Vette ZR1 (C4) '90 (put miles on)
Clio cup car. (its dark grey/black)
Rally base ticket.
Old muscle car ticket

Can you tell me the color of these if they are still 0/0/0.
Current OCD beside the Zondas are weak.

anything else? cause i plan to use the r33 not collect it

Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 in Black sent. Just checking, perhaps you missed it, I stated what I wanted in my previous post. :)

Btw, how or where did you take your GT5 ingame profile picture?

Thx for the Lotus.
Yeah, i've missed it. (BMW Bianco Canopus)
But it wont be a problem.
I will FR you from Bob_spec so I can send it faster 👍

I'm pretty sure the photo is at Indianapolis

anything else? cause i plan to use the r33 not collect it

I'll see what I can do.
I could send it for a next OCD car but I always get screwed up when I do so.
Do you any ticket?

BMW w/Bianco Canopus just sent.
Thanks again Annihilator :) 👍
Likewise, thanks for the BMW :)

Say uhm, wanna make another deal? Green Ticket of the Nissan SILEIGHTY '98 for the Nissan SILVIA K's Dia Selection (S13) '90 in Warm White Two-Tone with White rims?
I'll try to get some other cars you're looking for as well. If I have something I'll post it. :)

Likewise, thanks for the BMW :)

Say uhm, wanna make another deal? Green Ticket of the Nissan SILEIGHTY '98 for the Nissan SILVIA K's Dia Selection (S13) '90 in Warm White Two-Tone with White rims?
I'll try to get some other cars you're looking for as well. If I have something I'll post it. :)

Alright 👍
Silvia S13 Warm white two tone with Matte White wheel.
vs White Sileighty in green ticket
that's perfect :)
I'll try to send in 2 or 3 resets 👍
chat soon

Alright 👍
Silvia S13 Warm white two tone with Matte White wheel.
vs White Sileighty in green ticket
that's perfect :)
I'll try to send in 2 or 3 resets 👍
chat soon
Awesome 👍
You'll have it tomorrow, do I have to send it to 2022 or 2023 where you keep all the tickets?

5th Supra sent 👍
Everything should be alright jvr, thx again :)
Do you have the Red one?

Yes, mate, got them all now. Thanks to you too 👍
... and nevermind about the S13 story, it's a pity PD didn't test the glitch in all scenarios haha :sly:
cheers

@tftadlock
Only the medium blue RGT left to send when I find another one at 498 pp.

@che69velle
I've pmed you with a new list of cars I need in current OCD. I'll be waiting your confirmation 👍

Hi,
I'm looking for a lvl 0 ticket.
I have Honda Odyssey - Desert Mist Metallic in 0/0/0.
Could we trade?

Hi,
I'm looking for a lvl 0 ticket.
I have Honda Odyssey - Desert Mist Metallic in 0/0/0.
Could we trade?

Yes, sure.
I can send around july 26 tho.
My PSN is tur1smo2022
I will update schedule tomorrow 👍

Hello.

I have the following cars for you if you are interested:

Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 Calypso Red
Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 Titanium Metallic
Honda Odyssey Nighthawk Black Pearl
Holden Monaro CV8 `04 Phantom Mica
Lotus Esprit V8 SE '98 Mustard yellow
Classic Muscle Ticket(s)
Rally Base Ticket(s)

Please let me know if there is anything that you want. Cheers:)

Hello.

I have the following cars for you if you are interested:

Classic Muscle Ticket(s)
Rally Base Ticket(s)

Please let me know if there is anything that you want. Cheers:)

Hi, yes I'm interested in the cars for sure :) 👍

The tickets are not really needed to be honest. its more or less to keep the trade going on.
What are you looking for?

Hi, yes I'm interested in the cars for sure :) 👍

The tickets are not really needed to be honest. its more or less to keep the trade going on.
What are you looking for?

Great!!:) I will send FR from genuino_67 and CeruleoF150.
I would love to have the Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 in the following colours:
Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente
Blu chiaia di luna
Blu Daytona Metallizzato
Nero Jarama Metallizzato
Rosso Alfa
Please send all to genuino_67. I will start sending after next reset if that works for you. Cars to and from tur1smo2022?

Cheers:)

@tftadlock
Only the medium blue RGT left to send when I find another one at 498 pp.

Hi mate,
I went to tadlock's place to check what the problem with this car might be and to check if I could help you and to my surprise the RGT you own is the one I sent :crazy: ... well I'm pretty sure this car is OK as and it has the same PP as other cars I ripped from tickets (494pp) and according to my records I received it beginning October last year before the restore tickets came around with DLC#1.
OCD cars always have a slightly higher PP that cars got from ticket 1000 or Bdays (498pp in this case) and I think glitched cars can have more or less depending on the original mileage.
Anyway, IMO the battle against glitched cars is lost, as there are a lot of them around and are distributed by other traders. There is no way to distinguish them from cars got from tickets or OCD if you don't already own a few of "genuine" cars by the time you receive the first glitched one.
Hope that helps
cheers

jvr
Hi mate,
I went to tadlock's place to check what the problem with this car might be and to check if I could help you and to my surprise the RGT you own is the one I sent :crazy: ... well I'm pretty sure this car is OK as and it has the same PP as other cars I ripped from tickets (494pp) and according to my records I received it beginning October last year before the restore tickets came around with DLC#1.
OCD cars always have a slightly higher PP that cars got from ticket 1000 or Bdays (498pp in this case) and I think glitched cars can have more or less depending on the original mileage.
Anyway, IMO the battle against glitched cars is lost, as there are a lot of them around and are distributed by other traders. There is no way to distinguish them from cars got from tickets or OCD if you don't already own a few of "genuine" cars by the time you receive the first glitched one.
Hope that helps
cheers

Its not a big problem but I thought the RGT never been in OCD yet .
I might be all wrong but I wanted to send the 500pp car all at 498pp.
Don't worry, i'm pretty much just a bit bored looking at pp :lol:

Like I said, thats not a big problem :) 👍

Hi mate, its been a while. Hope you are well.

From your "random" section in OP i have this one...

Lotus Esprit V8 SE 98 in titanium metallic.

My ocd colours are in sig.

Let me know what you would like and i can send over this week sometime. I dont mind waiting for yours as I see your pretty busy :)

Hi mate, its been a while. Hope you are well.

From your "random" section in OP i have this one...

Lotus Esprit V8 SE 98 in titanium metallic.

My ocd colours are in sig.

Let me know what you would like and i can send over this week sometime. I dont mind waiting for yours as I see your pretty busy :)

Hiya, yes super ty and you?
Yeah, I'm interested.
I will add you in schedule, it look busy but its mainly because schedule is a mess actually.
Let me know what you are looking for 👍
Will give a look at your OCD too.
Chat soon.

Hiya, yes super ty and you?
Yeah, I'm interested.
I will add you in schedule, it look busy but its mainly because schedule is a mess actually.
Let me know what you are looking for 👍
Will give a look at your OCD too.
Chat soon.
I am doing fine mate thanks.
For the lotus I would like a 1963 birthday ticket please.
If you find anything in my ocd link I will add more bday tickets
Catch up later 👍

EDIT...Depending on how many you would like from my ocd list, I may change the 1963 ticket to this

AMUSE S2000 GT1 '04 : Sebring Silver Metallic in green ticket.

Green tickets will go to Gazelle_82. I am not sure if we are friended on that account, so if you let me know where that Amuse ticket will come from i will send a FR.

I intend to trade with you for more green tickets in the future anyway so the FR will not be wasted...as long as you have enough space :scared
cheers mate

Last edited:
Its not a big problem but I thought the RGT never been in OCD yet .
I might be all wrong but I wanted to send the 500pp car all at 498pp.
Don't worry, i'm pretty much just a bit bored looking at pp :lol:

Like I said, thats not a big problem :) 👍

Perfect 👍
there was an OCD with all the 5 RUFs end October 2011. I know it because I was completing my RUFs by then and it did not help :crazy:

jvr
Hi mate,
Hope that helps
cheers
I've been collecting some 0/0/0 cars from tickets only and from my experience the cars directly from tickets always have the lowest amount of HP and PP, cars from the OCD have slightly more HP and PP (like you said), and cars from Car Restoration Tickets have the most.
Although I thought you could be right, if a car has an enormous amount of miles (engine damage) the HP and PP might not be fully recovered with a Car Restoration ticket. However, I just now did some testing with different cars;

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra '00
at 0 km
355 -> 373 (Car's original HP -> HP after Car Restoration Ticket)
472 -> 479 (Car's original PP -> PP after Car Restoration Ticket)

at 46.607 km
345 -> 373
467 -> 479

at 13.912 km + Oil Change
384 -> 373
483 -> 479

Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
at 354871 km
338 -> 382
451 -> 469

at 323154 km
338 -> 382
451 -> 469

at 0 km
375 -> 382
466 -> 469

I also checked the first Dodge Charger in case there's a difference between the Car Restoration ticket and when just doing an Engine Overhaul, and it's different.
338 -> 374
451 -> 466

My conclusion, the Car Restoration Ticket does not do the same as Engine Overhaul + Restore Body Rigidity, it seems to reset the distance and stats of the car to a specific standard, which is always the same (unlike Engine Overhaul).

I've been keeping track of my cars from tickets only, listed here in case you want some reference regarding HP and PP.
I would always check both HP and PP and also, always check the stats when viewing the car, not the stats from the car's thumbnail because they're sometimes off. :)

My conclusion, the Car Restoration Ticket does not do the same as Engine Overhaul + Restore Body Rigidity, it seems to reset the distance and stats of the car to a specific standard, which is always the same (unlike Engine Overhaul).

I've been keeping track of my cars from tickets only, listed here in case you want some reference regarding HP and PP.
I would always check both HP and PP and also, always check the stats when viewing the car, not the stats from the car's thumbnail because they're sometimes off. :)

Nice findings, mate, thanks a lot for sharing the info. I really appreciate it. I have to admit that when I first knew the fact that 0/0/0 stats were not proving anymore that the car had not been touched, and I could receive a full tuned car instead the one I wanted to collect, I was tempted to stop trading... but here I am... :lol:

Note.- The link does not seem to work :)

jvr
Nice findings, mate, thanks a lot for sharing the info. I really appreciate it. I have to admit that when I first knew the fact that 0/0/0 stats were not proving anymore that the car had not been touched I that I could receive a full tuned car instead the one I wanted to collect I was tempted to stop trading... but here I am... :lol:

Yes this ^^^ so really the ocd is just like pd using their own restoration ticket i think??? True 0/0/0 only come from tickets. For the record i would never send a restored 0/0/0 unless it was asked for. Its all down to trust i suppose.

@drevenger...lotus esprit titanium metallic sent mate. Just let me know what else you would like then i will let you know what i would like in return :-)

Back