Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
jvr
Nice findings, mate, thanks a lot for sharing the info. I really appreciate it. I have to admit that when I first knew the fact that 0/0/0 stats were not proving anymore that the car had not been touched, and I could receive a full tuned car instead the one I wanted to collect, I was tempted to stop trading... but here I am... :lol:

Note.- The link does not seem to work :)
lol, forgot to insert the url here it is. Not a huge list but it gives some stats.

Yes this ^^^ so really the ocd is just like pd using their own restoration ticket i think??? True 0/0/0 only come from tickets.
Well, no; cars from tickets, cars from the OCD, and cars from a Car Restoration Ticket, all have different values (so that's 3 different stats for 0/0/0 cars). :)

@Drevenger, thanks for the Maserati.

I have the Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 in Monaco White. It is 0/0/0.

I would like to trade it for your 0/0/0 RUF CTR2 '96 in Dark Blue and am available on July 29th or 30th.

Would you be interested in scheduling this trade?

If so, I will send a FR to tur1smo2022.

I have the Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 in Monaco White. It is 0/0/0.

I would like to trade it for your 0/0/0 RUF CTR2 '96 in Dark Blue and am available on July 29th or 30th.

Would you be interested in scheduling this trade?

If so, I will send a FR to tur1smo2022.

Yes, thats ok with me 👍
I'm free a couple days earlier to send it, around the 28.

Have you checked to see if there is anything else that you would like from me? :)

I'm not sure wich green ticket i will go for next. I know for sure I will soon be looking for the Stratos and both Countaches :lol:
But I might be interested in the Fiat Panda, both the Azzuro Nautico & Avorio Delhi 👍

I'm not sure wich green ticket i will go for next. I know for sure I will soon be looking for the Stratos and both Countaches :lol:
But I might be interested in the Fiat Panda, both the Azzuro Nautico & Avorio Delhi 👍

Well at least your keeping your options open :)

I am free most days at the moment so just let me know when your ready...
Available after reset:tup:

Well at least your keeping your options open :)

I am free most days at the moment so just let me know when your ready...
Available after reset:tup:

The 2 Panda are ok with me 👍
I will add them on my schedule in a few.
Let me know what you want in return.

The 2 Panda are ok with me 👍
I will add them on my schedule in a few.
Let me know what you want in return.

Panda Azzuro Nautico sent this morning mate
Panda Avorio Delhi coming after next reset

Can you mark me down for the full (green ticket) set of AMUSE S2000 GT1 please?

Are they all coming from 2022 account or do i need to send fr?
All green tickets to Gazelle_82 please

RE Lancia Stratos Green Tickets....
I hope to get lancia dark blue sometime next week and then intend to complete the set from an un-used 4th account so i will have them available for you in the future 👍
Only thing i am worried about is the blu chip and york green chip are very similar and the way i am planning to aquire them dosnt allow me to rip them before i send to 82 account:nervous:

i also have tons of tickets to rip on 82 account so hopefully i will have some more cars from your wanted list for you soon 👍
cheers mate :)

Hello,

Will do the Random Bday from '00 to '04 from WineO_o. I just need to spread it out a few days from each sending dates.

Hello,

Will do the Random Bday from '00 to '04 from WineO_o. I just need to spread it out a few days from each sending dates.

Hiya,
sweet :)
I can send you a couple of glitch cars.
Its not like theres a crowd of people asking for them :lol:
That ps3 is free so pick the models you like 👍
unless you want some tickets, let me know.

thanks for the Maserati.

Thanks alot for the trades :) 👍
Everything should be alright,

Hi,
I'm looking for a lvl 0 ticket.
I have Honda Odyssey - Desert Mist Metallic in 0/0/0.

Level 0 sent 👍
Thank you very much for the Odyssey, just 3 to go :)

Thanks alot for the trades :) 👍
Everything should be alright,
Yes, thanks for all those cars. 👍 I took some pics of the cars here.
I might want some more glitch wheel cars, but I'm gonna take a break for a while :). Also need to find cars you need first, if you need green tickets they're pretty easy to obtain (as long as it's not golding some License series or the AMG events :)).

I have the following cars in 0/0/0

RUF RGT
Medium Blue

Lotus Elise 111S '03
Arctic Silver Metallic -- Aubergine Purple Metallic
Magnetic Blue Metallic -- Nightfall Blue Metallic -- Old English White
Starlight Black Metallic -- Storm Titanium Metallic

Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98
Azure Blue Metallic -- Deep Purple Metallic -- New Aluminum Metallic

Honda Odyssey
Meteor Silver Metallic -- Royal Ruby Red Pearl -- Satin Silver Metallic

Holden Commodore SS 04
Phantom Mica

Holden Monaro CV8 `04
Redhot -- Cosmo Metallic -- Barbados Metallic -- Quicksilver Metallic

I am open for trades. let me know if you would like set some sort of schedule

I have the following cars in 0/0/0

RUF RGT
Medium Blue

Lotus Elise 111S '03
Arctic Silver Metallic -- Aubergine Purple Metallic
Magnetic Blue Metallic -- Nightfall Blue Metallic -- Old English White
Starlight Black Metallic -- Storm Titanium Metallic

Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98
Azure Blue Metallic -- Deep Purple Metallic -- New Aluminum Metallic

Honda Odyssey
Meteor Silver Metallic -- Royal Ruby Red Pearl -- Satin Silver Metallic

Holden Commodore SS 04
Phantom Mica

Holden Monaro CV8 `04
Redhot -- Cosmo Metallic -- Barbados Metallic -- Quicksilver Metallic

I am open for trades. let me know if you would like set some sort of schedule

Yeah, everything looks interesting.
I can schedule you 8 trades for a start 👍
Then I will need at least 2 free trade spot around the 5ft august then I can schedule you for another bunch of trade.
I can start sending in 4 resets I think, maybe earlier depending on what you are looking for.
I'd like to book the Odyssey, Commodore SS and Monaro CV8 for the first 8 trades if you dont mind :)

Yes, thanks for all those cars. 👍 I took some pics of the cars here.
I might want some more glitch wheel cars, but I'm gonna take a break for a while :). Also need to find cars you need first, if you need green tickets they're pretty easy to obtain (as long as it's not golding some License series or the AMG events :)).

Nice pics there :) 👍
The Grigio granito and the Polarized Silvia are both quite a looker.
Suprised theres no glow inside the Civic wheels, probably because its not DLC.
I will soon add new green tickets wanted 👍
come back anytime :) 👍

Panda Azzuro Nautico sent this morning mate
Panda Avorio Delhi coming after next reset

Can you mark me down for the full (green ticket) set of AMUSE S2000 GT1 please?

Are they all coming from 2022 account or do i need to send fr?
All green tickets to Gazelle_82 please

RE Lancia Stratos Green Tickets....
I hope to get lancia dark blue sometime next week and then intend to complete the set from an un-used 4th account so i will have them available for you in the future 👍
Only thing i am worried about is the blu chip and york green chip are very similar and the way i am planning to aquire them dosnt allow me to rip them before i send to 82 account:nervous:

i also have tons of tickets to rip on 82 account so hopefully i will have some more cars from your wanted list for you soon 👍
cheers mate :)
Hi
Panda avorio delhi sent
FR from my 82 to your 2022 sent also:tup:

Hi
Panda avorio delhi sent
FR from my 82 to your 2022 sent also:tup:

Thanks for the Pandas :)
Amuse S2000 will be yours next (3) reset.
I'll go with Silver -- Black -- White in order.

You could always use another memory card to verified the tickets
Its very boring doing the x2 times of loading to save / verified it on an old USB stick.
Save the race done on an old USB stick.
Re enter the game.
Pop verify the ticket from your dummy save game, (already saved / backup'd twice, one the race finished, ticket won the other being your main backup)
Send it from you old USB stick if the color was right.
Load your main like you do for ripping bday ticket.
Your "old" USB card can be stored until you want to send it, you can virtually possess many different garage over the same user but with different USB saves. Red a story on this way to trick the 2000 cars limit, he had 6000 cars but on 3 USB stick, pointless but :lol:
Or maybe your just short on saving device :dopey:

Thanks for the Pandas :)
Amuse S2000 will be yours next (3) reset.
I'll go with Silver -- Black -- White in order.

You could always use another memory card to verified the tickets
Its very boring doing the x2 times of loading to save / verified it on an old USB stick.
Save the race done on an old USB stick.
Re enter the game.
Pop verify the ticket from your dummy save game, (already saved / backup'd twice, one the race finished, ticket won the other being your main backup)
Send it from you old USB stick if the color was right.
Load your main like you do for ripping bday ticket.
Your "old" USB card can be stored until you want to send it, you can virtually possess many different garage over the same user but with different USB saves. Red a story on this way to trick the 2000 cars limit, he had 6000 cars but on 3 USB stick, pointless but :lol:
Or maybe your just short on saving device :dopey:

nice one, looking forward to my first complete set of green tickets :) i think i found a new addiction.

i am running 3 accounts with 3 usb at the moment :scared: so will have to obtain a 4th anyway to use an old 4th account to get green sets but i can see what your sayin about using 2 usb for that job. i just think it would be far too confusing for this old man:ouch::nervous:....and yes, very boring.
i took a look at the chips for lancia blu & york green and they dont really look that similar at all so i think i will be ok. i will try and have complete green sets of lancia stratos and audi quattro available in the next 2 - 3 weeks.

thanks for the trades sir :)

Yeah, its confusing, especially with many accounts, you loose the count, I had to do it with jaguar XFR. I just dont have a good TV enough to make the difference with some color variant, had some surprise too :lol:

Hello, I have:

Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 - Nero Kyalami

I can trade for your:

Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 - Grigio Gonzaga Metallizzato

I can send on 27/07 👍

Yeah you really need to be focussed when doing that, and the long loading times don't help either (especially if you're doing something else in-between these loading times).
It's not necessarily what save is on what USB that is troubling me, but "at what step I am". It happens quite a lot that I get a colour for the car, quit game, copy it to my USB, start the game again,... and then I start to wonder if I actually did copy the data to my USB - I already forgot. So, since I want to be sure, I have to quit the game again and make another copy... very good way to waste some time :lol:
And if the car comes in 10+ different colours (like the Merc, lol) it just makes it all much worse.

I store all the saves (in organized folders) on my laptop now, it does make it a lot easier to find everything back and not mix up any saves.

Nice pics there :) 👍
The Grigio granito and the Polarized Silvia are both quite a looker.
Suprised theres no glow inside the Civic wheels, probably because its not DLC.
I will soon add new green tickets wanted 👍
come back anytime :) 👍
Thanks. Hah yeah, the only thing I shopped in those pics was the glow of the Honda, so it was there. :)

Yeah you really need to be focussed when doing that, and the long loading times don't help either (especially if you're doing something else in-between these loading times).
It's not necessarily what save is on what USB that is troubling me, but "at what step I am". It happens quite a lot that I get a colour for the car, quit game, copy it to my USB, start the game again,... and then I start to wonder if I actually did copy the data to my USB - I already forgot. So, since I want to be sure, I have to quit the game again and make another copy... very good way to waste some time :lol:
And if the car comes in 10+ different colours (like the Merc, lol) it just makes it all much worse.

I store all the saves (in organized folders) on my laptop now, it does make it a lot easier to find everything back and not mix up any saves.

yes i have lost so much time with this game and am sure to lose much more in the future.
And RE forgetting what step i am at....yes this happens too, frequently. Instant memory loss :nervous::)

OK 8 trades for a start sounds great, here is my list of 8.

Lotus Motorsports Elise '99
Blue
Red

Ruf BTR '86
Dark Blue

Ruf RGT '00
Off white
Gunmetal

AC 427
Off white

NISMO 400R '96
Black

Toyota ft 86 ii concept '11
Silky Black

Just let me know when you are caught up, and we'll send over your way.

Thanks Rocket5150

Hiya,
sweet :)
I can send you a couple of glitch cars.
Its not like theres a crowd of people asking for them :lol:
That ps3 is free so pick the models you like 👍
unless you want some tickets, let me know.

Hum...Glitched Skyline (R 33) ? :) Chrome Wheels look nice. :)

Will send off the ticket today and finish up by tuesday I believe.

Hello, I have:

Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 - Nero Kyalami

I can trade for your:

Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 - Grigio Gonzaga Metallizzato

I can send on 27/07 👍

Yes, I'm interested 👍
Will update schedule so I might only be able to send around august 7 if its ok with you but this particular color might be on Izzy_popp account too, if so it will be yours in 3 or 4 reset instead 👍
What is your PSN again, you in my FRiend list I think?

Hum...Glitched Skyline (R 33) ? :) Chrome Wheels look nice. :)

Will send off the ticket today and finish up by tuesday I believe.

Yeah sure, Silver Chrome R33 will be yours, anything else?
A Mitsu for the 400pp at K trail maybe ?
Thanks for all your help for the tickets :)

Yes, I'm interested 👍
Will update schedule so I might only be able to send around august 7 if its ok with you but this particular color might be on Izzy_popp account too, if so it will be yours in 3 or 4 reset instead 👍
What is your PSN again, you in my FRiend list I think?

All good sir, My psn is CalistoJR and yes I'm in your friends list AFAIK.

Yeah sure, Silver Chrome R33 will be yours, anything else?
A Mitsu for the 400pp at K trail maybe ?
Thanks for all your help for the tickets :)

R33 will be great for the Wine_Me account. :) but actually need help in borrowing the accademy cars :crazy: Not sure if you done all the series as stopped after the first 2 rounds being open.

2004 & 2003 sent last night to 2023. Will send out 2002 tonight.

R33 will be great for the Wine_Me account. :) but actually need help in borrowing the accademy cars :crazy: Not sure if you done all the series as stopped after the first 2 rounds being open.

2004 & 2003 sent last night to 2023. Will send out 2002 tonight.

Thanks so much. GT academy car are on share on 2022 and 2023 if it helps,
The time trial is a bit tricky this time.
I will send the R33 to Wine_Me.

All good sir, My psn is CalistoJR and yes I'm in your friends list AFAIK.

I received the Alfa GT,
Thank you :)
I will send the 0/0/0 Grigio Stromboli from Izzy account, next reset 👍

yes i have lost so much time with this game and am sure to lose much more in the future.
And RE forgetting what step i am at....yes this happens too, frequently. Instant memory loss :nervous::)

A litle trick I like to do is, when i'm not sure of the color I will sometimes try to do a completly different ticket from a quick race ready to obtained a ticket. If then, i'm certain of the color, I send it and open the one I wasn't sure of at first, load my save game after, as usual. Unfortunatly you can't really do it for a championship but it always helpful to have many options available.

I also forgot i'd book a trade in between the S2000 gti so I will resume the Black and Champion white in 2 resets, to Gazelle_82
Nevermind ---^

Last edited:
Back