Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Hi mate,
I'd like to complete my Supra RZ collection. How about my bday tickets '72, '73, '74, '75 and '76 for the colors I need: Black, Blue Mica Metallic, Super White II, Greyish Green Mica Metallic and Silver Metallic Graphite?
Let me know
cheers

jvr
Hi mate,
I'd like to complete my Supra RZ collection. How about my bday tickets '72, '73, '74, '75 and '76 for the colors I need: Black, Blue Mica Metallic, Super White II, Greyish Green Mica Metallic and Silver Metallic Graphite?
Let me know
cheers

Yes we can do this, I'll update schedule in a few. I might have asked you already but I wanted to know if you had any Holden in 0/0/0 form?
Otherwise i'll stick to the game plan 👍
cheers :)

/btw wheel shop is "officially" open. Still got some work to do but the pics are getting in.

No problem.
Here the list of C2 Vette '63 i'm looking for.

--Riverside Red -- Palomar Red Metallic -- Cordovan Brown Metallic -- Autumn Gold Metallic --- Adobe Beige -- Ermine White -- -- Azure Aqua Metallic -- Silver Blue Metallic -- Ivy Green Metallic -- Tuxedo Black.

That makes 10 in all for now.
You can pick pretty much any 10 Rufs you want.
I haven't had the time to look in other accounts for the Cup cars yet. I might have one of these, too.
Let me know wich Ruf you want and i will send them soon, like 5, 2 day break, 5.
From / To tur1smo2022 👍
10 of 10 '63 Vettes delivered. 10 of 10 RUFs received! Thanks for the trades!

Edit:
Deleted proposed trade for my Tickets for your RUFs since I just saw you have trade for Tickets pending.

Edit 2:
There is no '75 Ticket.

Last edited:
Yes we can do this, I'll update schedule in a few. I might have asked you already but I wanted to know if you had any Holden in 0/0/0 form?
Otherwise i'll stick to the game plan 👍

/btw wheel shop is "officially" open. Still got some work to do but the pics are getting in.

Arggg! It's true, there is no ticket ´75 :yuck: I can replace it by a Premium White Pearl Odyssey. Sorry, I just had in mind I've got all the tickets and didn't realize this one was not existing. Thanks Tadlock for the catch 👍

As for the Holdens... sorry mate, no luck. The ones I have are already in your garage :indiff: I might have a few with miles that I could restore to 0/0/0 if you want them :sly: I will check later what I have from UCD just in case...

Congrats on the opening, I will checking those pics... sure!

Jaguar XKR R Performance '02 - Midnight sent :)

Thanks for trade :)

Deleted proposed trade for my Tickets for your RUFs since I just saw you have trade for Tickets pending.

Edit 2:
There is no '75 Ticket.

I see, my first Idea was to include them one by one on my wanted, since they are obviously easier to get rather than these Holdens for example :indiff:

I'll try to find some new stuff easy to find soon. An historic rally ticket for a start 👍

jvr
Arggg! It's true, there is no ticket ´75 :yuck: I can replace it by a Premium White Pearl Odyssey. Sorry, I just had in mind I've got all the tickets and didn't realize this one was not existing. Thanks Tadlock for the catch 👍

As for the Holdens... sorry mate, no luck. The ones I have are already in your garage :indiff: I might have a few with miles that I could restore to 0/0/0 if you want them :sly: I will check later what I have from UCD just in case...

Congrats on the opening, I will checking those pics... sure!

I've update schedule,
I'll need the Bday tickets sent to tur1smo2023
I think I gonna need to FR jarranz ?
everything should be alright after.
:cheers

I've update schedule,
I'll need the Bday tickets sent to tur1smo2023
I think I gonna need to FR jarranz ?
everything should be alright after.
:cheers

yes, please, all bdays are in my jarranz account. Thanks :)
I'll start sending today
cheers

i want an r33 with black painted stock wheels. anything from ocd you curently need?

Audi S4 98'
Vette ZR1 (C4) '90
Clio cup car.
Rally base ticket.
Old muscle car ticket

Can you tell me the color of these if they are still 0/0/0.
Current OCD beside the Zondas are weak.

Last edited:
Hi mate,
I've checked my 0/x/0 Holdens: no luck either :(
white Odyssey and '72 ticket fired your way :)
cheers

jvr
Hi mate,
I've checked my 0/x/0 Holdens: no luck either :(
white Odyssey and '72 ticket fired your way :)
cheers

Thanks, if the black supra rz is still on Izzy_popp profile I will start sending next reset 👍
If not, I'll start in 2.
cheers

I love the cars mate, nice work, good trading. 👍
If you ever want to trade something else let me know, there are definately some of your other cars that interest me.

I'll look out for those Holden's as well.

Just had a quick look at your wanted list. I have this in 0/0/0; Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 in Black, so if you want it..
And here are my other 0/0/0 cars of course.

I love the cars mate, nice work, good trading. 👍
If you ever want to trade something else let me know, there are definately some of your other cars that interest me.

I'll look out for those Holden's as well.

Just had a quick look at your wanted list. I have this in 0/0/0; Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 in Black, so if you want it..
And here are my other 0/0/0 cars of course.

Sweet, thx for the feedback and trade :)
The Esprit V8 GT in Black is perfect
I will add you on schedule the 15.
Let me know wich car interest you 👍

I can see if I still have the steel blue ZR-1 , need a Relflex Blue Caterham !!

Ok, let me know if you got it for a spot the 16 👍
Do you need it in green ticket or you don't mind ?
.. still 0/0/0 tho

Last edited:
Sweet, thx for the feedback and trade :)
The Esprit V8 GT in Black is perfect
I will add you on schedule the 15.
Let me know wich car interest you 👍
Great. I'd like this one, BMW Concept 1 Series Tii '07 #15. Stock color w/Bianco Canopus (matte). I'll send the Lotus in two days probably. :)

I have all 0/0/0 standard Corvettes. I can send you Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 in Competition Yellow, Bright Red, Polo Green Metallic, Turquoise Metallic, Quasar Blue Metallic, White.

I'd like your RUF RGT '00 in dark green, gunmetal, light blue, medium blue, off-white, silver.

The only 'catch' is that I can't send until 8/7 thru 8/12. I'm heading out of town for a vacation soon but I'd like to have trades booked for my return. Let me know if this is ok.

Hey Doc,

Classic Muscle Ticket or cars? Got a Base Rally one.

send to the 2003 account?

I have all 0/0/0 standard Corvettes. I can send you Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 in Competition Yellow, Bright Red, Polo Green Metallic, Turquoise Metallic, Quasar Blue Metallic, White.

I'd like your RUF RGT '00 in dark green, gunmetal, light blue, medium blue, off-white, silver.

The only 'catch' is that I can't send until 8/7 thru 8/12. I'm heading out of town for a vacation soon but I'd like to have trades booked for my return. Let me know if this is ok.

Ok, I will need the Steel blue metallic too for 7 overall. Just choose one more if you want.
I will send them sporadically until 7 of august 👍

Hey Doc,

Classic Muscle Ticket or cars? Got a Base Rally one.

send to the 2003 account?

Hiya, long time no see on marketplace :)
Its Classic Muscle ticket yes to 2023.
Are you looking for anything in particular today?

Ok, I will need the Steel blue metallic too for 7 overall. Just choose one more if you want.
I will send them sporadically until 7 of august 👍

Ok I'll add the Steel Blue Metallic also... Please add the RUF RGT '00 in Pink as well to complete my collection. 👍

No rush on the sends. Feel free to bump me if you have another trade. Thanks!

Ok I'll add the Steel Blue Metallic also... Please add the RUF RGT '00 in Pink as well to complete my collection. 👍

No rush on the sends. Feel free to bump me if you have another trade. Thanks!

Sounds good, I will eventually need the C5. I'll let you know:tup:

Back