Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Vette C3) '69 Laurel Green metallicsent to SickOnE87

Chevelle 70'Misty Turqoise Metallic received
Thanks

Both Stingrays sent... but now it seems you need another one :D ...
feel free to warm up your G37 for it :sly:

I'd be interested also in this G35 and this Skyline
I can send, for instance, a couple of Commodores SS 04 in cosmo mica and redhot for them

let me know :)
cheers

Hi mate. 1st rsc (blue) sent. cheers

Thanks mate :)

jvr
Both Stingrays sent... but now it seems you need another one :D ...
feel free to warm up your G37 for it :sly:

I'd be interested also in this G35 and this Skyline
I can send, for instance, a couple of Commodores SS 04 in cosmo mica and redhot for them

let me know :)
cheers

Sweet 👍
Only problem is
The G37 photo was taken in version 2.00 unfortunately.
Theres no possible way to glitch the car to work at 2.06.
I will put a few more pics untill the 14 or will simply include G35 and Skyline in Izzy profile.
I got a nice G35 with polarized blue wheel, that you might like actually.
:cheers

Sweet 👍
Only problem is
The G37 photo was taken in version 2.00 unfortunately.
Theres no possible way to glitch the car to work at 2.06.
I will put a few more pics untill the 14 or will simply include G35 and Skyline in Izzy profile.
I got a nice G35 with polarized blue wheel, that you might like actually.
:cheers

:ouch: that G37 was way too beautiful to be true :indiff:
OK, no worries. Anyways I'd like to get eventually at least one unit of each glitch-able car from you, if that's OK :sly: of course, so we have some margin for an easy replacement :)
Both G35s are OK, but to be honest I'm not so sure about the Skyline (it was the only one in the album). If you have time to share some I can check your Izzy profile in the following days, but I think you know more or less my taste, so I'm also happy if you just pick another one for me :)
chat soon

Ok no problem,
Yeah ill work on the skyline pics.
I have a couple ones with same wheel/body tone that you might like. (Deep Marine Blue, Super Clear Red and Midnight purple (p) )
The one in my photo album is a bit dull I agree.

I'm having a look at your profile atm and it's a hard decision to take :lol:
Apart from the G35 already scheduled, I think I'll take the Super Clear Red II R33 and the Nighthawk Black Pearl Integra for now
I'm sending Burgandy Metallic Vette C3 and both Cosmo Mica and Redhot Commodore SS 04 starting from next reset
thanks a lot mate
cheers

jvr
I'm having a look at your profile atm and it's a hard decision to take :lol:
Apart from the G35 already scheduled, I think I'll take the Super Clear Red II R33 and the Nighthawk Black Pearl Integra for now
I'm sending Burgandy Metallic Vette C3 and both Cosmo Mica and Redhot Commodore SS 04 starting from next reset
thanks a lot mate
cheers

Hehe,
Yeah all 6 shared cars on Izzy's profile we're my favorites from these models :)
I've looked at ja profile, the yellow fits nicely witth carbon hood on the BMW concept tii, they all look pretty nice 👍
I might try it out actually :)

Allright, with everything 👍
Should'nt take too long before I can send them all.
cheers

hi mate
2nd rsc - olive green - sent :)
might be a few weeks before i get back to you but i will return. take care for now mate 👍

I would like thisG35 for the Chevy .

If you could fix the OP ... thanks

This photo was taken at version 2.00
The color didn't work once I got back at version 2.07
Did you found Izzy_popp profile? It is FR with Werty-1

Yes and I wouldlike the 2nd G35 counting from the left , is painted w Jerez Metalic and wheels in some kind of blue metalic

Yes and I wouldlike the 2nd G35 counting from the left , is painted w Jerez Metalic and wheels in some kind of blue metalic

Yeah, ok. Its polarized 00something I think.
Will send it next reset 👍
Will tag the exact color when i'll send it

Hi mate,
too quiet on this front! I've got another batch to send:
C2 in daytona blue metallic
STR4 in solar yellow
SL65 in schwarz (green ticket)
I'm looking for a Mitsu, a C4 and a Delta, you know more or less the colors ;) but for the Mitsu I wonder if you have it in yellow with black or grey wheels
let me know
cheers
Note.-I'll come back soon for the lakeshore slate G35 and deep marine blue and black Skylines ;-)

jvr
Hi mate,
too quiet on this front! I've got another batch to send:
C2 in daytona blue metallic
STR4 in solar yellow
SL65 in schwarz (green ticket)
I'm looking for a Mitsu, a C4 and a Delta, you know more or less the colors ;) but for the Mitsu I wonder if you have it in yellow with black or grey wheels
let me know
cheers
Note.-I'll come back soon for the lakeshore slate G35 and deep marine blue and black Skylines ;-)

Nice :)
Maybe I should start by sharing 3 Citroens and 3 Deltas on Izzy profile.
The 3 cars you want are a bit limited in options, especially the mistubishi.
Some colors you may like for the Mitsu is Grigio granito, Matte Silver and Nero Nemesis.
I usually leave the stock color (Passion red) for the body. But I have plenty of yellow colors, just ask wich one 👍

Nice :)
Maybe I should start by sharing 3 Citroens and 3 Deltas on Izzy profile.
The 3 cars you want are a bit limited in options, especially the mistubishi.
Some colors you may like for the Mitsu is Grigio granito, Matte Silver and Nero Nemesis.
I usually leave the stock color (Passion red) for the body. But I have plenty of yellow colors, just ask wich one 👍

Great!
I forgot to check what stock colors the Mitsu comes in :boggled: I'm OK with the red :sly: Wheels in Nero Nemesis should look perfect 👍 Thanks

btw, Dodge sent! :)

jvr
Great!
I forgot to check what stock colors the Mitsu comes in :boggled: I'm OK with the red :sly: Wheels in Nero Nemesis should look perfect 👍 Thanks

btw, Dodge sent! :)

Received 👍
Ok with nero nemesis.
Btw Bianco Eldorado / Body looks really nice on the Evo

Hello my friend!

I can help you with all 13 of your missing Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63.

I'm in the process of updating my Trading Thread with my wanted cars and will post a link when updated.

I can send on 6/23 then from 6/27 onwards...

Last edited:
Hello my friend!

I can help you with all 13 of your missing Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63.

I'm in the process of updating my Trading Thread with my wanted cars and will post a link when updated.

I can send on 6/23 then from 6/27 onwards...

Hiya.
Yeah, sweet.
I will look your thread so we can book a few trades 👍

Latest Posts

Back