Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
RX-7 was sent earlier this morning,1000 ticket was also received this morning,thanks for trading sir.:)

Cool thx,
I will send the ticket 1000 next reset 👍

Hi,
Ok, the RX7 is perfect 👍
but all the ZR1s are already pending from tftadlock, so I wont need it.
Maybe the (C5) Corvette.

I have one in Torch Red, if You're interested?:)

I'm back from vacation and am booking trades. I have all the C5 Corvettes you asked me about a couple of weeks ago and all the tickets you are missing. Let me know if and how many trades you want to do.

I'm looking for some RUF 3400S '00. I'll take these colors in order: dark blue, gunmetal, light blue, light green, medium blue, off-white, pink, silver.

I'm back from vacation and am booking trades. I have all the C5 Corvettes you asked me about a couple of weeks ago and all the tickets you are missing. Let me know if and how many trades you want to do.

I'm looking for some RUF 3400S '00. I'll take these colors in order: dark blue, gunmetal, light blue, light green, medium blue, off-white, pink, silver.

Welcome back,
Ok, I might not need many Vette C5 '00, didn't knew there were only 5 colors overall but i'll browse your 0/0/0 list in the upcoming days 👍

Maserati sent to joswagen 👍
Mitsubishi next reset for hannilator
GTR in 2 reset to joswagen

Anybody got a RUF 3400S in Light Green 0/0/0 :dopey:?

I just sent the last of the Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 to complete your collection.

I'll start sending you your missing Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 & other cars after a 2 reset break to complete previously booked trades.

Last edited:
I just sent the last of the Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90 to complete your collection.

I'll start sending you your missing Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 & other cars after a 2 reset break to complete previously booked trades.

Thanks 👍
Medium Blue 3400S coming your way in a few.

@ tadlock : Medium Blue sent 4 out of 9 👍
@ joswagen : Super Clear Red II GTR Sent 3 out 3 👍

Thanks, for the bday tickets Joswaggen and Matt and DiersZ and Hannihilator and everyone :)👍
I appreciate it:tup:

Still a few more to grab, think I will need 89' as well.
Will try to update the wheel shop with more photos.
I got over 20 really sweet new glitch Maseratis coming soon :dopey:

Kyoto-Gion_2.jpg
AhrweilerGate_2.jpg
Siena-PiazzadelCampo.jpg
MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_1.jpg
Bern-MarketStreet-3.jpg

SanGimignano-TownSquare-9.jpg

Left --to-- right ->
Gunmetal #004 w/DLC Chrome #Yellow? /// Bordeaux Pontevechio w/Polarized #003
Blu Oceano w/Fawn /// Grigio Granito w/?? ///
Oro w/ Bordeaux Pontevechio
Gunmetal #004 w/ DLC Chrome #Yellow?

too zzz to look at my note, will look clarify later

Last edited:
In case you are still going to be trading, I'd love this Maserati thanks man.

Gunmetal #004 w/DLC Chrome #Yellow

Can do the '89 for you if you want it.

If you've got stuff going on, it can wait.

Closing??? :boggled:

Are you stopping trading or retiring from GT5? :scared:

Yes thats a shock and never saw that coming.:nervous:
Think you have got us all waiting on your answer.:scared:
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

I'm not sure if I was too tired or potentially in shock from the title of your thread but I sent you a 0/5xxx/0 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 (Black) instead of the 0/0/0. :dunce:

I've rebooked you for the 0/0/0 car on 8/27.

I'm not sure if I was too tired or potentially in shock from the title of your thread but I sent you a 0/5xxx/0 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '00 (Black) instead of the 0/0/0. :dunce:

I've rebooked you for the 0/0/0 car on 8/27.

Hehe, no problem.
Yes, I will stop running a thread at least.
It become useless pretty much. I've been trying to find the Holden for 4 months and I haven't found them all. Heck, I coulda send myself over 240 bday 2004 tickets during that time span. I guess its time to start ripping tickets,Having to start over from scratch, I can't thank you guys enough for helping me get to this point 👍

Also, theres too few good OCD and DLC plus theres less and less collectors by the minute, unfortunately. I will probably keep trading from times to times with you guys, especially if we get some real new OCD or DLC but I won't run my thead anymore 👍

Yes Frenzal I can book you for the 1989 ticket but I will need it sent to Bob_spec VS The Maserati?

Last edited:
Yes Frenzal I can book you for the 1989 ticket but I will need it sent to Bob_spec VS The Maserati?

Too easy man...and leave it with me, I can grab the last Sileighty green ticket for you as well. Where do you want it sent, will most likely be the end of next week. On the house.

'89 will send 21st, Sileighty 22nd.

so sorry to see you closing up mate. i have been working on some green sets and was hoping to add some green tix to my collection from yours too. was also going to work on that last sileighty green next week for ya but frenzals got it covered so thats all good anyway.
take care for now mate
cheers :-)

Closing? ... Closing!
I'll do my best to get hold of a Holden. I've already ripped all my tickets several times but haven't come across a Holden yet.

Also uhm, I'd like to book one more car if that's possible, the Skyline in Super Clear Red?
I don't really know what I can trade for it besides the tickets. I'll rip some tickets and see if something you need pops up.

And btw, it's Annihilator (without the H) :lol:

I will still trade, just on a less regular basis.
Still need a few more tickets, if you find some cars I need thats really nice but I don't want to be a pain. Already quite lucky to get this far without having to rip too much tickets :)
Don't worry, i'll book your "last call" trades during the remaining of august.

Hi mate lets hope its not the last call for you.:)
Seem to be losing too many good traders recently and its not a nice feeling.
But definately getting harder to find the items we need I must agree on that.
Anyway lets hope they can do something to encourage us to get a bit more life out of GT5. 👍
Least you know where to find us all.👍 Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Another giving person slows down to (almost) zero...?

Everybody has his time. So I suggest your GT5 time has come as mine will come probably as well in the not too distant future.

Hope to see you soon when GT6 will drive us mad with its spectacular new cars, tracks and features... :lol: Be well! 👍

Hi mate lets hope its not the last call for you.:)
Seem to be losing too many good traders recently and its not a nice feeling.
But definately getting harder to find the items we need I must agree on that.
Anyway lets hope they can do something to encourage us to get a bit more life out of GT5. 👍
Least you know where to find us all.👍 Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

No, I will be around 👍
Good luck,
Keep the GT spirit running :)

Do you want the Sileighty Gr. ticket sent to Turismo2022?

Yeah, 2022 is fine, very kind of you, I could send another glitch car if you want, its not like I got many scheduled:lol:
Do you want the Maserati to Fisho Man

Closing? ... Closing!
I'll do my best to get hold of a Holden. I've already ripped all my tickets several times but haven't come across a Holden yet.

Also uhm, I'd like to book one more car if that's possible, the Skyline in Super Clear Red?
I don't really know what I can trade for it besides the tickets. I'll rip some tickets and see if something you need pops up.

And btw, it's Annihilator (without the H) :lol:

Thanks for your help :)
Don't worry about about the Holdens, I will soon be in position to grab the 2 remaining in no time.
I thought you already had the Super Clear Red, I can send it vs bday 96 no problem 👍

Back