Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
No, I will be around 👍
Good luck,
Keep the GT spirit running :)

Phew thats a big relief.:D
I can understand with the thread though mate it is getting harder to complete stuff. And you know where you get me if I can ever help.👍

Thats one thing that GTPlanet does best is the friendly community it has.

Plus couldn,t have you quiting on us, I need some one to set me a marker down in them dam seasonals.:lol:
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Thanks for your help :)
Don't worry about about the Holdens, I will soon be in position to grab the 2 remaining in no time.
I thought you already had the Super Clear Red, I can send it vs bday 96 no problem 👍
Nope, I have one Skyline and that's the Purple one :)
And cool, I'll send the '96 tomorrow to Bob_spec.

Plus couldn,t have you quiting on us, I need some one to set me a marker down in them dam seasonals.:lol:
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)
Haha yeah, noticed this as well. I'm already happy if manage to get gold.

Yeah, 2022 is fine, very kind of you, I could send another glitch car if you want, its not like I got many scheduled:lol:
Do you want the Maserati to Fisho Man

Yep, fisho_man is fie thanks mate. And if you're offering, I'd love this sweet little thang.

Oro w/ Bordeaux Pontevechio

:cheers:

Haha yeah, noticed this as well. I'm already happy if manage to get gold.

Yes mate this time I have to bowdown to his greatness on this one, I just don,t like that track.:lol:
Chat soon bey for now mate.:)

Yes mate this time I have to bowdown to his greatness on this one, I just don,t like that track.:lol:
Chat soon bey for now mate.:)

:lol: thanks
The GSX is really my lucky charm in the game, no doubt.
I can share it online if you wish,

:lol: thanks
The GSX is really my lucky charm in the game, no doubt.
I can share it online if you wish,

:lol: Its just not a lucky track at all for me but if you have it online I can always give it another shot.:D
I have a bad habit of borrowing others car anyway.:lol:
Cheers mate chat soon bye for now.:)

Hi Bud,

Still need this car by chance -- VW Bora V6 4Motion '01 -- Black Magic Perleffekt? I could use a Ford GT '05 in black - green ticket? Nothing of urgency though.

Hi Bud,

Still need this car by chance -- VW Bora V6 4Motion '01 -- Black Magic Perleffekt? I could use a Ford GT '05 in black - green ticket? Nothing of urgency though.

Hi :)
Yeah sure, the (No Stripe)?
I'll send it to WineO_o ?
You can choose a second car if you find something else interesting for the Mitsubishi of last week 👍
:cheers

Last edited:
Hi :)
Yeah sure, the (No Stripe)?
I'll send it to WineO_o ?
You can choose a second car if you find something else interesting for the Mitsubishi of last week 👍

Thanks Doc. No Strip is good, but pls send to Wine_0o. Changed the advatar to a burnout :).

Got to send a Ka out to Chris tonight so I can send it on tomorrow's reset, but if other PS3 doesnt net anything on first attempt, will load Wine_Me up and send tonight. To 2022 right?

No rush on mine as I am only prepping for the Ka's at this time, Focus, Lightnings, Mustangs and then the GT's...so got like a month or so before I need it :dopey:

Sorry about the TM Evo's. Bday 2000 this week hasnt popped any up :(. Not sure if it already cycled them out for a period. I should of logged on last week! I am sure they will cycle back in again.

Ok with Wine_Oo
The Green ticket will be delivered in 2 resets 👍
No hurry for the VW Bora, you can send it to 2022
cheers

-- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII RS '01 --
Scotia White -- Any other?

I think there is a black one and possible a red one. Saw one last night in my Wine_Me account when looking for the Bora to send.

If it is the same model, but in black will send that out today or tomorrow to you :).

The white one pops up alot. 5 times in one quick ripping session yesterday :grumpy:. I'll see how WineO_o does today, but if available will send that too.

-- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII RS '01 --
Scotia White -- Any other?

I think there is a black one and possible a red one. Saw one last night in my Wine_Me account when looking for the Bora to send.

If it is the same model, but in black will send that out today or tomorrow to you :).

The white one pops up alot. 5 times in one quick ripping session yesterday :grumpy:. I'll see how WineO_o does today, but if available will send that too.

Ok, thanks for looking.
I'm not sure about the Mitsubishi colors these RS Evo comes in to. Same thing with two of the Subarus.
Some have them marked "Full set" with only a white color.
Thats because I can't connect to google doc anymore, at home :|
All I know is, its the faster version of these cars :)

Ok, thanks for looking.
I'm not sure about the Mitsubishi colors these RS Evo comes in to. Same thing with two of the Subarus.
Some have them marked "Full set" with only a white color.
Thats because I can't connect to google doc anymore, at home :|
All I know is, its the faster version of these cars :)

Sorry Bud, My Dyslexia showed up! Sent you just the Evo VII GSR '01 in black yesterday.

You are right. Only 1 RS Evo in Scottie White. Will keep trying and should come up again.

Sorry Bud, My Dyslexia showed up! Sent you just the Evo VII GSR '01 in black yesterday.

You are right. Only 1 RS Evo in Scottie White. Will keep trying and should come up again.

No problem, its ok. I didnt have it and wit the ammount of evos, its more than easy to mix them. Thanks for the Bora and Evo then :)

Last edited:
No problem, its ok. I didnt have it and wit the ammount of evos, its more than easy to mix them. Thank for the Bora qand Evo then :)

Think the S2000 beat the Evos? LOL. If the RS comes up will shoot it over.

BTW: thanks for the Green GT with no stripes the other day 👍

pm received and understood mate. it was my mistake but allis good as i have now secured all 3 👍
so a small schedule update for you...
alpha gt 3.2 grigio lipari - sent
e type sherwood green (from ticket)- sent
countach lp400 (green tix) verde - sent
countach lp400 (green tix) nero - after next reset
countach lp400 (green tix) argento (donation) - monday 8th
etype dark green opalescent (from ticket) - thursday 11th
cheers mate :)

pm received and understood mate. it was my mistake but allis good as i have now secured all 3 👍
so a small schedule update for you...
alpha gt 3.2 grigio lipari - sent
e type sherwood green (from ticket)- sent
countach lp400 (green tix) verde - sent
countach lp400 (green tix) nero - after next reset
countach lp400 (green tix) argento (donation) - monday 8th
etype dark green opalescent (from ticket) - thursday 11th
cheers mate :)

Many thanks :bowdown:

Botanical Green XFR sent

and received thanks

Thanks to YOU for the Countach completion :)
And thanks also for making me understand I was doing the green ticket trick all wrong with your pm yesterday.
I was literally doing the last race everytime. No wonder I was sticking with the liscence :lol:

By the way, the Black caterham will be your next reset 👍
cheers.

Hello, I really hope I finally shot off the right one you wanted yesterday?

Yeah, I think it is too :)
Will give a look tonight but i'm confident you got it right.
thanks again for your help, I'll do my best to ship it back to you asap.

Yep thats the one :bowdown:
Did you found it from a level 7?
I'll send you an halloween treat to compensate for the Evo RS long delay.
theres a good chance it will be orange :dunce:

Yep thats the one :bowdown:
Did you found it from a level 7?
I'll send you an halloween treat to compensate for the Evo RS long delay.
theres a good chance it will be orange :dunce:

Thank goodness. I was like, did I just send him the GSR again :ouch:. LOL

Nah, RS keeps coming up in the '01 tickets. Got it last night again. Noticed the wheels are unique. Sort of cool wheels as plain Jane.

LOL...Trick or Treat :)

No rush. Just send to Wine_Me if you can when ever. Storing cars there now, but If I get another one, i'll let u know.

-- Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI spec C '04 --
?any....

looks like there is only 2 - Pure White & WR Blue Mica......I have neither :grumpy:
Thanks to YOU for the Countach completion :)
And thanks also for making me understand I was doing the green ticket trick all wrong with your pm yesterday.
I was literally doing the last race everytime. No wonder I was sticking with the liscence :lol:

By the way, the Black caterham will be your next reset 👍
cheers.

your welcome for the countach:tup:
lol i didnt realise you were doing it that way, but thanks to you i will be using your way to check for the chevy race car green ticket from last seasonal on 2 more accounts to see if different colours pop up:tup:

everything received and everything sent thank you. is there something you would like to go for next?

cheers:)

edit....can you confirm which colours from this - Amuse S2000 R1 '04 - are pending to you, as i can get 2 that your missing sent to me from a friend next week

Last edited:
-- Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI spec C '04 --
?any....

looks like there is only 2 - Pure White & WR Blue Mica......I have neither :grumpy:

your welcome for the countach:tup:
lol i didnt realise you were doing it that way, but thanks to you i will be using your way to check for the chevy race car green ticket from last seasonal on 2 more accounts to see if different colours pop up:tup:

everything received and everything sent thank you. is there something you would like to go for next?

cheers:)

can you confirm which colours from this - Amuse S2000 R1 '04 - are pending to you, as i can get 2 that your missing sent to me from a friend next week

Thanks for the info on the subaru, I've been trying to find one using a level 8 but no luck out of many tries. I'm pretty busy on my main but secondary accounts are free for green ticket trades, I'll try to coordinate something based on Green tickets you don't have already, Autobiachi Abart, Cup Cars maybe? Unfortunately, the XFRs and Caterhams you're missing will have to hold but slowly but surely 👍

About the Amuse R1 I got lucky managing some sort of three way trades and found pretty much every one of them, I could grab a Silver Stone Metallic or a Amuse S2000 street version (Will need to double check the Street Version but I know the New Imola Orange Pearl is pending)
Thanks again for your time :)

Thanks for the info on the subaru, I've been trying to find one using a level 8 but no luck out of many tries. I'm pretty busy on my main but secondary accounts are free for green ticket trades, I'll try to coordinate something based on Green tickets you don't have already, Autobiachi Abart, Cup Cars maybe? Unfortunately, the XFRs and Caterhams you're missing will have to hold but slowly but surely 👍
no problem with that mate. i really need to win the caterham on both accounts anyway and the xfr we can finish later. i am happy for you to let me know whats available on 2nd account or to save you the hassle i dont mind taking low lvl tickets if they are on your 2nd....we can always sort something out:tup:
About the Amuse R1 I got lucky managing some sort of three way trades and found pretty much every one of them, I could grab a Silver Stone Metallic or a Amuse S2000 street version (Will need to double check the Street Version but I know the New Imola Orange Pearl is pending)
Thanks again for your time :)
this is fine too as my "old" :sly: friend also has the full set of street version. we trade twice per week so if the ocd is rubbish i can get 2 street's per week for you. so as the current ocd holds nothing i really need i can get 4 if you need them over the next 2 weeks.
cheers:tup:

no problem with that mate. i really need to win the caterham on both accounts anyway and the xfr we can finish later. i am happy for you to let me know whats available on 2nd account or to save you the hassle i dont mind taking low lvl tickets if they are on your 2nd....we can always sort something out:tup:

this is fine too as my "old" :sly: friend also has the full set of street version. we trade twice per week so if the ocd is rubbish i can get 2 street's per week for you. so as the current ocd holds nothing i really need i can get 4 if you need them over the next 2 weeks.
cheers:tup:

Sounds good :)
We could go with the Amuse street version instead. I think I have none at the moment beside the pending one in New Imola Orange Pearl ,
I have most of the low level ticket available, Bday '80 to '05 old OCD, glitched wheels cars and tons of possible green ticket opportunities. I was planning to clear A-spec Beginner if you searching for one prize cars in particular from these races, let me know.
chat soon.

We could go with the Amuse street version instead. I think I have none at the moment beside the pending one in New Imola Orange Pearl
thats cool. i will request the following from my friend...
Berlina Black
Grand Prix White
Lime Green Metallic
Monza Red Pearl
and will send them to you on 20th, 21st, 27th, & 28th October. Please confirm these colours are ok then i will request them 👍
.....and tons of possible green ticket opportunities
i dont want to give you the hassle of listing those that are on your 2nd account. My priority as you know is green tickets at the moment and I am happy to wait until you are free - november? - as long as you are happy to book me in that far ahead, but i am also happy to go with low tickets if you would prefer to keep your sending schedule fairly short
I was planning to clear A-spec Beginner if you searching for one prize cars in particular from these races, let me know.
i wouldnt ask you to do that mate. you just clear them and win what colours you need then i can always pick them up from you in the future.👍

Gotta love these green tickets. wish i realised their value earlier in the game.
As always, its a pleasure to trade with you, young man:)

thats cool. i will request the following from my friend...
Berlina Black
Grand Prix White
Lime Green Metallic
Monza Red Pearl
and will send them to you on 20th, 21st, 27th, & 28th October. Please confirm these colours are ok then i will request them 👍

i dont want to give you the hassle of listing those that are on your 2nd account. My priority as you know is green tickets at the moment and I am happy to wait until you are free - november? - as long as you are happy to book me in that far ahead, but i am also happy to go with low tickets if you would prefer to keep your sending schedule fairly short

i wouldnt ask you to do that mate. you just clear them and win what colours you need then i can always pick them up from you in the future.👍

Gotta love these green tickets. wish i realised their value earlier in the game.
As always, its a pleasure to trade with you, young man:)

Alright,
I was thinking about creating another account for the XFR you dont have yet. So I really don't mind going for a color in particular for the Beginner A-spec, especially with your "new" trick you gave me :P

Back