Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
thats cool. i will request the following from my friend...
Berlina Black
Grand Prix White
Lime Green Metallic
Monza Red Pearl
and will send them to you on 20th, 21st, 27th, & 28th October. Please confirm these colours are ok then i will request them 👍
are these colours ok for you ^^^^i will book them as soon as you confirm:tup:

Alright,
I was thinking about creating another account for the XFR you dont have yet. So I really don't mind going for a color in particular for the Beginner A-spec, especially with your "new" trick you gave me :P
very kind of you to offer, so if your really sure, i will accept.
I will send you a pm with the colours i have from beginner a spec but also FYI my green collection is now up to date....here

once i have won 2 caterhams on 2 accounts i will probably ask for your help to finish them in the future :sly:
cheers :)

Darn I forgot to look at the street version :\

I see Isuzu Piazza, Midget, Garaya not necessarily Beginner A-spec but do-able.
The Civic SiR-II (eg) maybe?
I have a Gold Mmr Cup Car that I can gift you in green tix.
Unless its a long cup or endurance I can do it no problem.
You did it with the Lambo and Etype I have no problem doing it as well.

its ok mate just confirm the street version when you can over the weekend maybe?
the mm r cup car - gold #25 - would be a good addition as i dont have that colour

just do what you can mate :cheers:

its ok mate just confirm the street version when you can over the weekend maybe?
the mm r cup car - gold #25 - would be a good addition as i dont have that colour

just do what you can mate :cheers:

Confirmed, I have naught except the pending one in ...New Imola Orange Pearl
Concerning pm I can get many of them but it seems you already possess some listed in the pm.

Civic sir II, is interesting.
Wagon RRRR is too,
Hommell too i'm looking to get the fullset.
The Subaru 360 , are you sure?

Consider I will probably get between 2 to 4 different tickets from a single race.
So the Wagon RR is cool at this point because I will later on grab the fourth one of the set from you. I'm interested to get full set of the SIR II and the Homell, that might be a bit more complicated but i'm sure its worth it. I also think I could finish your Garaya set and command more trade from you in a near future and get this thing rolling.

Confirmed, I have naught except the pending one in ...New Imola Orange Pearl
Concerning pm I can get many of them but it seems you already possess some listed in the pm.

Civic sir II, is interesting.
Wagon RRRR is too,
Hommell too i'm looking to get the fullset.
The Subaru 360 , are you sure?

Consider I will probably get between 2 to 4 different tickets from a single race.
So the Wagon RR is cool at this point because I will later on grab the fourth one of the set from you. I'm interested to get full set of the SIR II and the Homell, that might be a bit more complicated but i'm sure its worth it. I also think I could finish your Garaya set and command more trade from you in a near future and get this thing rolling.
ok i will book the 4 street for you.
the colours i sent in pm are the ones i already have :scared:
the subaru 360...your joking right :D, that car really floats my boat :lol: but seriously i class them all the same...all of equal importance to me 👍
win what you like mate - you decide - we can fill the gaps together

GREEN TEAM DREVELLE :lol::lol:

ok i will book the 4 street for you.
the colours i sent in pm are the ones i already have :scared:
the subaru 360...your joking right :D, that car really floats my boat :lol: but seriously i class them all the same...all of equal importance to me 👍
win what you like mate - you decide - we can fill the gaps together

GREEN TEAM DREVELLE :lol::lol:

:lol:
oh ok, got it.
-Well, the Subaru is really an easy one we can book, tbh I prefer the Pirate Wagon but I see you guys in your photo album racing these type of cars so I totally understand now :)
-The Z act is an easy completion for you and me, that makes two.

So
Subaru 360 Sand Beige <=> Amuse Street version
Honda Z act Light Scarlet <=> Amuse Street version
Wagon RR R Silky Silver Metallic <=> Amuse Street version
Wagon RR R Saturn Black Metallic <=> Amuse Street version
Wagon RR R Monaco Blue <=> your Wagon RR R Superior White
and the Mmr Cup Car, I will open it to confirm the number 👍

6 tickets 3 full sets ?
or 5 Civic SiR, maybe only Hommell ?

If you're that much interested in green ticket and less interested in normal standard like the Amuse street version we can do a three way trade so you'll save time to grab more green tickets instead. That means instead of you having the Amuse I can send you the Civic SiR for instance and you send whatever you had dealed previously with your friend after he shipped the Amuse. Just to let you know i'm ok with it if you dont see the necessity of having them all 👍

Last edited:
"thats cool. i will request the following from my friend...
Berlina Black
Grand Prix White
Lime Green Metallic
Monza Red Pearl
and will send them to you on 20th, 21st, 27th, & 28th October. Please confirm these colours are ok then i will request them"

thats them been requested for my receiving over the next 2 weeks and i will send them on to you on the dates marked above 👍

the wagon RR superior white i will send on the 15th oct , maybe sooner

i understand the 3 way thing and have done it before but i am happy to tkae these street versions in so no need for the 3 way thing at this moment.
i will always take both cars and greens but if i smell a green ticket i tend to go a bit crazy and home in on them for a while 👍

s0ul_chicken is building up a green collection too, so its all looking good my friend :)

Thanks on the Treat! :) Perfect time / color! Need to take it for a spin after I finish the 24hrs of the green hell in Aspec.

"thats cool. i will request the following from my friend...
Berlina Black
Grand Prix White
Lime Green Metallic
Monza Red Pearl
and will send them to you on 20th, 21st, 27th, & 28th October. Please confirm these colours are ok then i will request them"

thats them been requested for my receiving over the next 2 weeks and i will send them on to you on the dates marked above 👍

the wagon RR superior white i will send on the 15th oct , maybe sooner

i understand the 3 way thing and have done it before but i am happy to tkae these street versions in so no need for the 3 way thing at this moment.
i will always take both cars and greens but if i smell a green ticket i tend to go a bit crazy and home in on them for a while 👍

s0ul_chicken is building up a green collection too, so its all looking good my friend :)

Yes colors are good with me 👍
I will start sending tomorrow, no hurry from your side.

Thanks for the Maserati 👍
Thanks on the Treat! :) Perfect time / color! Need to take it for a spin after I finish the 24hrs of the green hell in Aspec.

:cheers: :cheers:

Good day!

The following has been delivered, gratis, to your garage:

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI spec C '04 WR Blue Mica

Regards:tup:

Good day!

The following has been delivered, gratis, to your garage:

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI spec C '04 WR Blue Mica

Regards:tup:

Very kind of you.. again.
I've been ripping many ticket 8 without any luck.
Let me know if you want anything, i'm quite busy right now but i manage a lvl5 on another account 👍
:cheers

Very kind of you.. again.
I've been ripping many ticket 8 without any luck.
Let me know if you want anything, i'm quite busy right now but i manage a lvl5 on another account 👍
:cheers

Hi

No worries. I am busy ripping tickets. I keep an eye on a few threads and try and help out as I finally completed all my 0/0/0 cars, not all colours though. That way lies insanity!

Will let you know if I get anything else.

👍

morning mate
fyi the mini marcos green tix is now complete...the final arctic white to absolutly ages to turn up :grumpy: but it was worth it in the end 👍

could you check for these 2 when you get a chance please?.....

Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78 - silver metallic (in your ocd now)
Honda NSX type s '01 - indy yellow pearl 0/0/0

i am hoping to donate tese 2 to some friend on here and would gladly sacrifice my next 2 green tix from you if you have them.

cheers mate 👍

Good job with the Marcos 👍
and thanks for the S2000 Street Version so far.

Ok, I'm pretty sure I've secure a Silver Metallic (S130) last week but i'll make sure its the correct model.
For the NSX, I'll cycle my account but i doubt.
I can switch a XFR in 5* resets for the moment and reset with a OCD car later.
Can you tell me color of this car from your OCD
Toyota CELICA 1600GT (TA22) '70
I'm looking for these, Blue Planetary Metallic -- Orion Turquoise Metallic -- Scarlet Prominence.
Thanks

cheers mate.
i have the full set in that celica...i will add them to my schedule and send what you need soon.
:-)

cheers mate.
i have the full set in that celica...i will add them to my schedule and send what you need soon.
:-)

I might found a few of them with paint trades or glitch cars untill next OCD since schedule is packed untill nov.
So i'll pm you the definitive list in about 3 days.
Still looking for a few other models too so we can surely trade once I clear my schedule 👍
Chat soon

I might found a few of them with paint trades or glitch cars untill next OCD since schedule is packed untill nov.
So i'll pm you the definitive list in about 3 days.
Still looking for a few other models too so we can surely trade once I clear my schedule 👍
Chat soon

no problem mate i will wait for your pm
i am constantly checking you OP wanted list but no luck just yet....but i do have many tickets to rip....just very little time at the moment 👍
take care for now :)

edit....
a quick update mate
whatever 2 green tickets that you are sending next can you please replace them with these 2 as a priority please....
Ruf CTR2 '96 - dark yellow
Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78 - silver metallic (if you have it of course:tup:)
i can catch up on the green tix later.

i think you mentioned in a pm sometime ago about this green ticket
autobacs garaiya - black. dont worry as i have it coming from someone
cheers

Last edited:
Hi

The following has been sent:

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX Type R STI Version VI '99 Cool Gray Metallic
Hope you needed it I just read you are after Coupes!Doh!

👍

no problem mate i will wait for your pm
i am constantly checking you OP wanted list but no luck just yet....but i do have many tickets

edit....
a quick update mate
whatever 2 green tickets that you are sending next can you please replace them with these 2 as a priority please....
Ruf CTR2 '96 - dark yellow
Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78 - silver metallic (if you have it of course:tup:)
i can catch up on the green tix later.

i think you mentioned in a pm sometime ago about this green ticket
autobacs garaiya - black. dont worry as i have it coming from someone
cheers

Ok, I will do the switch.
Do I send to 82 or 68?
I'll replace the garaya with a XFR nov. 2

Hi

The following has been sent:

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX Type R STI Version VI '99 Cool Gray Metallic
Hope you needed it I just read you are after Coupes!Doh!

👍

Thanks, yeah those subarus looks almost all the same. I didn't have it at least. I'll send you a level 5 next reset from Izzy 👍
Let me know if you are looking for a different level.

Last edited:
thanks mate
can you send the ctr2 to 68 please but hold off on the silver fairlady as i am expecting it to be donated frome someone today. i wll confirm asap...sorry for the changes:-(

can you confirm if your wanted list in OP is up to date please? i am trading a couple with crypto so i can get 2 that you need for sure
catch up later :-)

thanks mate
can you send the ctr2 to 68 please but hold off on the silver fairlady as i am expecting it to be donated frome someone today. i wll confirm asap...sorry for the changes:-(

can you confirm if your wanted list in OP is up to date please? i am trading a couple with crypto so i can get 2 that you need for sure
catch up later :-)

Noted 👍
OP is up to date :scared:
Just to make sure, theres two Street Version remaining?
I'm slowly but surely getting my schedule done,
Will send the Dark Yellow CTR2 to 68 in three resets now.
Chat soon.

Noted 👍
OP is up to date :scared:
Just to make sure, theres two Street Version remaining?
I'm slowly but surely getting my schedule done,
Will send the Dark Yellow CTR2 to 68 in three resets now.
Chat soon.

yes wanted list will always be a worry i think :yuck:

yes 2 streets coming this weekend and as the ocd is not great (read rubbish :rolleyes:) i will order 4 more from him...i will confirm all 6 colours later today 👍

still waiting to hear if you need any celica's from last ocd 👍

cheers mate

edit....i will update you when i have booked 2 from crypto ;-)

Last edited:
yes wanted list will always be a worry i think :yuck:

yes 2 streets coming this weekend and as the ocd is not great (read rubbish :rolleyes:) i will order 4 more from him...i will confirm all 6 colours later today 👍

still waiting to hear if you need any celica's from last ocd 👍

cheers mate

edit....i will update you when i have booked 2 from crypto ;-)

ok mate- update

street version coming this weekend - lime green metallic & monza red pearl

Moon Rock Metallic
New Formula Red
coming 3rd & 4th november

New Indy Yellow Pearl
Nurburgring Blue Metallic
coming 10th & 11th november.

mark these 2 as pending...
Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) '04 - Brilliantsilber
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Ver.R TT 2by2 (Z32) '98 - Sonic Silver Metallic

coming from crypto around the 21st nov so i will mark them down for you on 24th & 25th.....and you can have those 2 for free :):)
cheers

ok mate- update

street version coming this weekend - lime green metallic & monza red pearl

Moon Rock Metallic
New Formula Red
coming 3rd & 4th november

New Indy Yellow Pearl
Nurburgring Blue Metallic
coming 10th & 11th november.

mark these 2 as pending...
Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) '04 - Brilliantsilber
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Ver.R TT 2by2 (Z32) '98 - Sonic Silver Metallic

coming from crypto around the 21st nov so i will mark them down for you on 24th & 25th.....and you can have those 2 for free :):)
cheers

Sounds good 👍
Let me know if you want the Silver met (S130) from previous OCD.
Almost two resets before I send them.
cheers

Hi

If you can send a level 5 that would be good, but no rush.

Regards

Ok, I'll send it in two reset.
to _uk2 👍

dont need the silver S130...it arrived yesterday
cheers

edit....also have this one coming from crypto
Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) '04 - Cubanitsilber
will send on to you on the 27th nov
cheers mate

Last edited:
Back