Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Thanks, but you really dont need to. You are already quite generous for the remote race alone. I already have every spl 125 kart, I thought you were talking about the Special challenge Karts. lol I dont want to confuse you

Ahhh...got it. Nah, I confuse myself by doing two things at one time. Phone Call & Typing...not a good match. I'll keep checking your threads 👍

Drevenger
Can you tell me the mileage, color, or modifications ?
I prefer to trade for 0/0/0 cars but I like low mileage too (preferably under 4000 km).

They are all bone stock, at the most distance wise the highest is right around 100km. Will edit post shortly with exact numbers and colors.

Edit: I have one in green pearlscent, its a 1/81.8 miles/0 condition. It has no parts put on it was just the first one I got and took it for a quick lap.

Other is starmist blue. It's in 0/15 miles/0 condition. Again it has no parts put on to it.

Last edited:
They are all bone stock, at the most distance wise the highest is right around 100km. Will edit post shortly with exact numbers and colors.

Edit: I have one in green pearlscent, its a 1/81.8 miles/0 condition. It has no parts put on it was just the first one I got and took it for a quick lap.

Other is starmist blue. It's in 0/15 miles/0 condition. Again it has no parts put on to it.

Alright, deal.
I can trade the 1st (2 reset from now)
You can FR tur1smo2022 or tell me your psn 👍

Hi Drevenger, 2003 ticket sent off to tur1smo2023 as requested :cheers:

Cash in on Bspec so that he can level up a little....I can get him to start off first but starts dropping like a rock being at level 0 :crap:

16th place only pays out 5320 credits :(

@ Zee1
Black 370z sent to Oo and 2003 received :cheers:

@gt5user1684
That means ill be able to send the ticket 1970 next reset 👍

Hi,
I have a 0/0/0 Speed 12 in yellow.
I want your Black SPL kart.
Sounds good? 👍
I can send you the car on Mar. 4th

PSN BigRicUSA11

Hi,
I have a 0/0/0 Speed 12 in yellow.
I want your Black SPL kart.
Sounds good? 👍
I can send you the car on Mar. 4th

PSN BigRicUSA11

Ok, deal
Will send the Black spl. Kart the 4/mar. too
Psn Izzy_popp

I have an rgt a ctr2 i think and another ruf cant remember which one but im looking for the lambo nomad if ne one is interested

I have an rgt a ctr2 i think and another ruf cant remember which one but im looking for the lambo nomad if ne one is interested

I'm interested in a 0/0/0 ctr2
Canyou tell me the color?
I think I have a Nomad Diablo in 0/0/0 .

Its white i believe im not sure if its 0/0/0 or not ill have to check when i get home im at work at the moment you can send a fr to cyanyde2010 ill look as soon as i get home and let you know!

@ Zee1
Black 370z sent to Oo and 2003 received :cheers:

@gt5user1684
That means ill be able to send the ticket 1970 next reset 👍

Made a mistake... again. Its clear that my head is in Kart space lol tt anyone ?
I meant "@s15240drifter : will send tix 1970 right away.

I haven't made the schedule yet for the 9th trades but I will most likely start gt5user1684 trades around the 6mar.

edit/Level : 1 - 6 - 8 - 15
Bday : 1967 - 1984 - 1990
Modern Muscle Car ticket
Classic Muscle Car ticket
Kart Spl. 125 : Blue
Jaguar XFR : Liquid Silver metallic
BMW M5 '05 : Saphirswharz metallic
BMW M3 '04 : Shwarz
BMW 330i '05 : Sonora
BMW 120d '04 : Quartzblau
BMW 120i '04 : Sydneyblau
Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04 : Radiant red

------------------------------v--Paints--v-----------------------------
Chrome : Gold -- Silver
Matte : Black -- Pink -- Light red -- Dark silver -- Blue -- Light green -- Yellow -- Orange -- White -- Silver -- Purple -- Dark red
Gran Turismo : Green metallic

------------------------------ ------------------------------
I offer 15 paints vs 2 cars. Usually from Online Car Dealership (OCD)
I'm looking for car with 0 Switch / 0 Mile / 0 Modification (0/0/0)
Always send your stuff to PSN tur1smo2022
Thanks

------------------------------v---schedule---v--------------------------
9>; Bob_spec (Blue SPL.) <=> xL86LSWx (BMW#1)completed
9>; Bob (2 SChrome, 2 GChrome, 1 MBlack) <=> xL86LSWx (Maseratti#2) sent exp. 10
9>; tur1smo (Hibiscus red pearl + GTYellow, GT White, GTRedMet, GTBlueMet) <=> mjm_98 sent (Next OCD)
9>; Izzy (5 silver chrome) <=> Simple-Matt(BMW 120d) completed (15 out 15 sent)
10>; Bob (1MBlue, 1MBlack, 1MYellow, 1MOrange) <=> KGBing (M coupe) sent
10>; tur1smo
10>; Izzy (5 SChrome) 5 out of 15 <=> Simple-Matt (M Coupe OCD) sent
11>; Bob_spec (Level 1) <=> Schwimmwagen_166 (Light blue BTR) exp.18
11>; Bob (1MWhite, 1MDark silver, 1MDark red, 1MPurple, 1MLightgreen) <=> KGBing (120d)
11>; tur1smo
11>; Izzy (5 SChrome) 10 out of 15 <=> Simple-Matt (Next OCD or M3)
12>; Bob_spec (Level 15) <=> Schwimmwagen_166 (Light yellow RGT) exp.18
12>; Bob
12>; tur1smo
12>; Izzy (5 SChrome) 15 out of 15 <=> Simple-Matt (Free)
13>; Bob_spec (Bday 1967) ?? <=> McSoap-90 (Next OCD)
13>; Bob
13>; tur1smo
13>; Izzy
14>; Bob_spec (Level 1) ?? <=> McSoap-90 (Next OCD)
14>; Bob
14>; tur1smo
14>; Izzy
15>; Bob_spec
15>; Bob
15>; tur1smo

Last edited:
Hey Bud, you got some many nice "THINGS" for trade!!!

Is the Birthday Tickets updated? Looking towards furture possible trade if I even have anything remotely interesting for you :lol:

Hey there! I have seen that u offered the 370Z Academy from Nissan. My question is:
Is this car still available? I dont know if u still need some RUFs or TVRs, but if youd be willing to trade the Nissan i'd go out to give u tons of them! The 370 is one out of 4 cars im still needing, I got plenty of LVL Tickets, Horns, Helmets, Gear and whatever you want for it! Thank for replying anyway!

Hey Bud, you got some many nice "THINGS" for trade!!!

Is the Birthday Tickets updated? Looking towards furture possible trade if I even have anything remotely interesting for you :lol:

Yes, theres maybe a couple of things that need to be added.
I could grab your black supra sr z if you need something.
just let me know 👍

Hey there! I have seen that u offered the 370Z Academy from Nissan. My question is:
Is this car still available? I dont know if u still need some RUFs or TVRs, but if youd be willing to trade the Nissan i'd go out to give u tons of them! The 370 is one out of 4 cars im still needing, I got plenty of LVL Tickets, Horns, Helmets, Gear and whatever you want for it! Thank for replying anyway!

Yes, i'm still looking for 0/0/0 Ruf Ctr2 or 3400
Let me know wich color you are looking for if you are interested. thx

Yes, theres maybe a couple of things that need to be added.
I could grab your black supra sr z if you need something.
just let me know 👍

:D .... got more things that I havent got a chance to list, but can do on the SR-Z.

Do you by chance have the (EDIT*) VW Bora V6 4MOTION '01 IN Black Magic Perleffekt

If not, be really glad to exchange for a Supra RZ in Black :)

USA Network on PS3 to go down for like 14 hours starting sometime today till the monday :ill:....maybe the 6th if you still open window?

Last edited:
Ok for mondays reset (6/mar)
I just hope the maintenance wont last 14 hours, its better worth it lol.

Black RZ for Black SR-Z

Izzy_popp will send to Oo
You can send it to tur1smo2022.

/Edit.
Unfortunatly I dont have the VW Bora.

Back