Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
I'd like to get these in Green Ticket:

125 SPL. Kart
Pink
Orange
Green
Black
Blue

I can give you 5 of anything from your list except the Supra RZ's.

Hi Drevenger, got lucky with a LVL 9 today. A RUF BTR '86 in Pink popped out of it...really doesnt look like pink but what ever :P

March 25th I can send for a '00 BDay to WineO_o ?

The RGT - Black going to you in a few minutes after I get this one transfered out. :cheers:

Yellow one to get to you tomorrow same time frame :).

Ok, cool.
I'm about to send the Black Laramie to WineO_o
And I can trade you the bday 2000 the 22/mar (tur1smo2023) for the RUF BTR '86 in Pink 👍

Ok, cool.
I'm about to send the Black Laramie to WineO_o
And I can trade you the bday 2000 the 22/mar (tur1smo2023) for the RUF BTR '86 in Pink 👍

Yes, that works Bud :cheers: So the Pink is ok? I just saw OP you got one yesterday :crazy:? I'll work the tickets and if other color comes up will advise them to you in advance.

I'd like to get these in Green Ticket:

125 SPL. Kart
Pink
Orange
Green
Black
Blue

I can give you 5 of anything from your list except the Supra RZ's.

Allright.
I will make a schedule for you soon (next 24 hours), will be able to send around the 25/mar.
Izzy_popp is my account with most of the green ticks Kart 125 spl.
thx

/edit
Orange -- Blue = tur1smo2022
Pink -- Black -- Green = Izzy_popp
receiving account tur1smo2022

ZZ II - Black
CTR2 - Gun metal
CZ-3 Tarmac - Red
TVR**Cerbera Speed 6 '97 - ? Need to look color chart
Do you have a Green ticket Suzuki GSX-R ?

Last edited:
Yes, that works Bud :cheers: So the Pink is ok? I just saw OP you got one yesterday :crazy:? I'll work the tickets and if other color comes up will advise them to you in advance.

Oh geez you right.
You can switch to a lvl 9 instead, is it ok with you?

Tickets to 2023 👍
Cars to 2022
Thx

OK but the RGT Dark Yellow to 2022 and not to Izzy like the Black one I sent today?

Ticket to 2023...please let me send on 03/20 reset on the level 9. Need to get out a Shelby. It will come from WineO_o.

OK but the RGT Dark Yellow to 2022 and not to Izzy like the Black one I sent today?

Ticket to 2023...please let me send on 03/20 reset on the level 9. Need to get out a Shelby. It will come from WineO_o.

no problem, send it the 20.

I will update OP and make it a little bit easier to understand, but yes send the Dark Yellow RGT to 2022.
Izzy_popp always need a few things available to trade, so its ok you sent the Black Ruf there :cheers:

Allright.
I will make a schedule for you soon (next 24 hours), will be able to send around the 25/mar.
Izzy_popp is my account with most of the green ticks Kart 125 spl.
thx

/edit
Orange -- Blue = tur1smo2022
Pink -- Black -- Green = Izzy_popp
receiving account tur1smo2022

ZZ II - Black
CTR2 - Gun metal
CZ-3 Tarmac - Red
TVR**Cerbera Speed 6 '97 - ? Need to look color chart
Do you have a Green ticket Suzuki GSX-R ?

I will check this and get back to you, I'm not sure if I have the CZ-3 Tarmac-Red, I will let you know. I don't have a GSX-R in Green Ticket but I have just about anything from A-Spec in Green Ticket.

Thanks.

no problem, send it the 20.

I will update OP and make it a little bit easier to understand, but yes send the Dark Yellow RGT to 2022.
Izzy_popp always need a few things available to trade, so its ok you sent the Black Ruf there :cheers:

Cool...👍

At work right now and I dont believe I have tur1smo2022 on the Wine_0o account. For sure Izzy is in there....will send FR if not. :)

I will check this and get back to you, I'm not sure if I have the CZ-3 Tarmac-Red, I will let you know. I don't have a GSX-R in Green Ticket but I have just about anything from A-Spec in Green Ticket.

Thanks.

Yes, I have everything so were good, FR's sent.

tur1smo2022 (Silver ZZ II) SENT 03/20.
tur1smo2022 (Gunmet CTR 2) SENT 03/21.
tur1smo2022 (Red CZ3) SENT 03/22.
tur1smo2022 (Pathfinder Blue Pearlscent Speed 6) SENT 03/23.
tur1smo2022 (Green ZZII)SENT 03/24.

Last edited:
I have the following in 0/0/0 form:
Toyota Supra RZ '97
Silver Metallic Graphite
Greyish Green Mica Metallic
Super White II
Super Red IV
Blue Mica Metallic

I'd be interested in trading for either a few tickets, or maybe some Ruf CTR2's.

Yes, I have everything so were good, FR's sent.

HOODFIELD (Silver ZZ II)
HOODFIELD (Gunmet CTR 2)
HOODFIELD (Red CZ3)
HOODFIELD (Pathfinder Blue Metallic Speed 6)
HOODFIELD (Black TK ZZII) What does TK mean?

Thanks, I will start to send the Green ticket kart around the 23 and 25,
TK means Tommy Kaira, sorry I was a bit lazy on that one lol.

I have the following in 0/0/0 form:
Toyota Supra RZ '97
Silver Metallic Graphite
Greyish Green Mica Metallic
Super White II
Super Red IV
Blue Mica Metallic

I'd be interested in trading for either a few tickets, or maybe some Ruf CTR2's.

Sure, i'm interested.
Will have to rework my schedule a bit so I can get these.
Are you ok to trade around the 26/mar?
I'm interested in all 5 of em, so let me know wich ticket you are interested in.
The CTR2 I have are these (Dark Blue, Dark Green, Dark Yellow and probably gunmetal)
thanks

Hi Drevenger, got the trucks :cheers: FR sent from Wine_0o so that I can send the Dark Yellow RGT tonight. :cheers:

Sure, i'm interested.
I'm interested in all 5 of em, so let me know wich ticket you are interested in.
The CTR2 I have are these (Dark Blue, Dark Green, Dark Yellow and probably gunmetal)
thanks

I've got to get my trade thread updated, but I'm good with waiting. How about Level Tickets 9, 12, and three Ruf CTR2's: Dark Blue, Dark Green, and Gunmetal? I also have B-day Ticket '72. Don't know if you want or need that one. I'll get my Trade Thread updated and put you down on the schedule.

Last edited:
Thanks Dr"Evenger" :)! RGT sent, but am I right that it is Dark Yellow?

If I can not get anything good with the tickets after this last remote race today, I'll send the Level 9 today instead of tomorrow.

:cheers:

Thanks Dr"Evenger" :)! RGT sent, but am I right that it is Dark Yellow?

If I can not get anything good with the tickets after this last remote race today, I'll send the Level 9 today instead of tomorrow.

:cheers:

Yes, it is the Dark yellow RGT 👍
I will send bday 2001 next reset to WineO_o
then bday 2000 the reset after, :cheers

Sure, i'm interested.
thanks

I see you have me down on your schedule; sweet! I'll start sending the Supra's to you after the reset March 21st. I also just picked up a Level 9 Ticket; can we swap that one out for a Classic Muscle Car Ticket? Did you need/want the '72 B-day Ticket? I'll send a FR in a bit from my trade account (mrbshadow) to both of your accounts. Am I correct in that I'll be sending 4 to your tur1smo2022 account, and 1 to your tur1smo2023 account, or do you want them all to go to tur1smo2022? You can send everything to my trade account (mrbshadow). Thanks again!

Here's what my schedule looks like for you:
Mar 21: (will send 25/mar)-tur1smo2023 (Classic Muscle) <=> mrbshadow (Silver Metallic Graphite --Supra RZ '97)
Mar 22: (will send 26/mar)-tur1smo2022 (lvl 12) <=> mrbshadow (Greyish Green Mica Metallic --Supra RZ '97)
Mar 23: (will send 27/mar)-tur1smo2022 (Dark Blue CTR2) <=> mrbshadow (Super White II Supra RZ '97)
Mar 24: (will send 28/mar)-tur1smo2022 (Dark Green CTR2) <=> mrbshadow (Super Red IV Supra RZ '97)
Mar 25: (will send 31/mar)-tur1smo2022 (Gunmet CTR2) <=> mrbshadow (Blue Mica Metallic Supra RZ '97)

Last edited:
I see you have me down on your schedule; sweet! I'll start sending the Supra's to you after the reset March 21st. I also just picked up a Level 9 Ticket; can we swap that one out for a Classic Muscle Car Ticket? Did you need/want the '72 B-day Ticket? I'll send a FR in a bit from my trade account (mrbshadow) to both of your accounts. Am I correct in that I'll be sending 4 to your tur1smo2022 account, and 1 to your tur1smo2023 account, or do you want them all to go to tur1smo2022? You can send everything to my trade account (mrbshadow). Thanks again!

Here's what my schedule looks like for you:
Mar 21: (will send 25/mar)-tur1smo2023 (Classic Muscle) <=> mrbshadow (Silver Metallic Graphite --Supra RZ '97)
Mar 22: (will send 26/mar)-tur1smo2022 (lvl 12) <=> mrbshadow (Greyish Green Mica Metallic --Supra RZ '97)
Mar 23: (will send 27/mar)-tur1smo2022 (Dark Blue CTR2) <=> mrbshadow (Super White II Supra RZ '97)
Mar 24: (will send 28/mar)-tur1smo2022 (Dark Green CTR2) <=> mrbshadow (Super Red IV Supra RZ '97)
Mar 25: (will send 31/mar)-tur1smo2022 (Gunmet CTR2) <=> mrbshadow (Blue Mica Metallic Supra RZ '97)

Ok , I'll switch Level9 for Classic muscle ticket.
I'm not looking for bday 1972 at the moment, thanks.
I will send everything to mrbshadow
and
You can send all the cars to tur1smo2022
Thank you

Yes, it is the Dark yellow RGT 👍
I will send bday 2001 next reset to WineO_o
then bday 2000 the reset after, :cheers

Cool!!!! outside ticket made it look like light yellow :crazy:

Wow...your March schedule filled up quickly in a day :cheers:

Got CATERHAM * Seven Fireblade '02 ~ Azure Blue...Green ticket still if you need?

Cool!!!! outside ticket made it look like light yellow :crazy:

Wow...your March schedule filled up quickly in a day :cheers:

Got CATERHAM * Seven Fireblade '02 ~ Azure Blue...Green ticket still if you need?

Yes, ill grab it for sure :)
But you got plenty of time to choose what you want in exchange.
Free dates is 1 april sure, maybe earlier if its on Izzy_popp account.
Thx

Yes, ill grab it for sure :)
But you got plenty of time to choose what you want in exchange.
Free dates is 1 april sure, maybe earlier if its on Izzy_popp account.
Thx

Thanks DR!!! :D

No problem, just put me up for a credit right now :). Earlist chance I have is this coming Sunday 25th, but for sure by 27th since it is in the Wine_0o account. Send this to Izzy_popp since it is green ticket or 2022?

Level 9 for sure coming to you today 2023. Had to route another RX7 for RZRX7.

Thanks DR!!! :D

No problem, just put me up for a credit right now :). Earlist chance I have is this coming Sunday 25th, but for sure by 27th since it is in the Wine_0o account. Send this to Izzy_popp since it is green ticket or 2022?

Level 9 for sure coming to you today 2023. Had to route another RX7 for RZRX7.

You can send the green ticket to 2022.
Take your time, send it when you can.
Thx again 👍

Hi Doc, Got the 2001 in great order with thanks :cheers:

and the 2000...! :D

Last edited:
Back