Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Aston Martin DB9 '03 - Oyster Silver

Coming to you hopefully coming to you on the 5th.....working a 16hr shift so I might not make it home in time before the reset. I also have the 6th free in case its needed 👍

Merc. SL600 (R230) '04 in Tellursilber sent. Send date for Vanquish '04 in Sunderland Red to be confirmed, mate.

Vanquish '04 - Grasmere Blue & DB7 Vantage Coupe '00 - Braemar Blue sent today mate

Sweet, thanks.
Both Elises (Sport 190 and 111R) will be sent next two resets 👍

Aston Martin DB9 '03 - Oyster Silver

Coming to you hopefully coming to you on the 5th.....working a 16hr shift so I might not make it home in time before the reset. I also have the 6th free in case its needed 👍

Ok, no problem, when you can.. really 👍

Merc. SL600 (R230) '04 in Tellursilber sent. Send date for Vanquish '04 in Sunderland Red to be confirmed, mate.

Big Thanks :bowdown:

send, soon overnight:tup:

Sheffield Silver
Trafalgar Blue

with these two finished the first deliveries.:sly:

chat soon, mate:)

send, soon overnight:tup:

Sheffield Silver
Trafalgar Blue

with these two finished the first deliveries.:sly:

chat soon, mate:)

yo drev's

MERCURY - Cougar XR-7 '67- Sheffield Silver (7/8) sent 👍 (Green Ticket)
MERCURY - Cougar XR-7 '67- Trafalgar Blue (8/8) sent 👍 (Green Ticket)

enjoy, cheers

Thanks for the cars :bowdown:

My main PS3 is starting to die :nervous:
I hope i'll be able to send everything from tur1smo2022 before its too late.
The game dont load 4 times out of 5. I hope I'll be able to fix this but its not looking good.

I think its fixed now :scared:
I'll eventually need to find a way to open the PS3 unit in question because the eye is reading 🤬

Last edited:
--- Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '03 ---
Solent Silver: Marked pending today or tomorrow Bud. Found extra one in Wine_Me account. Stupid me must of sent the ripped car twice to that account LOL.

Bummer about trhe PS3 mate...I can do the Silver Mugen S2000 for you. Can I grab a '83 ticket for it?

Thanks for the cars :bowdown:

My main PS3 is starting to die :nervous:
I hope i'll be able to send everything from tur1smo2022 before its too late.
The game dont load 4 times out of 5. I hope I'll be able to fix this but its not looking good.

I think its fixed now :scared:
I'll eventually need to find a way to open the PS3 unit in question because the eye is reading 🤬

Hi Doc, you mean it stays stationary on the GT Emblem after the option to download game to HD?

Bought my neighbors PS3 a few months back and that one seems to hang from time to time...so far no real bad effect just yet, but it is only like 2yrs old Slim. Hum....hope nothing wrong with the yours.

Lotus Europe sent !

Thanks, BMW w/ Fluo Green sent too 👍

Bummer about trhe PS3 mate...I can do the Silver Mugen S2000 for you. Can I grab a '83 ticket for it?

Ok, I will send it from PSN Op_hy in about 6 resets 👍

Hi Doc, you mean it stays stationary on the GT Emblem after the option to download game to HD?

Bought my neighbors PS3 a few months back and that one seems to hang from time to time...so far no real bad effect just yet, but it is only like 2yrs old Slim. Hum....hope nothing wrong with the yours.

Thanks for the Solent Silver DB9 :)

I think the eye need a clean up because as soon a micro dust or finger print is on the disc the game doesn't even start, not even to the GT logo, only black screen. While my other two units load perfectly using the same game disc. Above all this problem i've reached 7000 items yesterday :\ Took me an hours to remove 140 items. Why did my secondary account name start with a lower "t", I have to scroll my whole friend list to send my gear :lol:

I think the eye need a clean up because as soon a micro dust or finger print is on the disc the game doesn't even start, not even to the GT logo, only black screen. While my other two units load perfectly using the same game disc. Above all this problem i've reached 7000 items yesterday :\ Took me an hours to remove 140 items. Why did my secondary account name start with a lower "t", I have to scroll my whole friend list to send my gear :lol:

Shoot...that bites. LOL....yeah that parts is annoying. At least it is not a W :crazy:

Yeah funny you should say that, but I believe you are right. Sister keeps wanting to play Zombies in BO's 2. I have her on the oldest PS3 that I run WineO_o. So I swap disc for the USED PS3 when ever I play it....my issue only started after all the disc swapping. Keeping the other GT5 XL disc in that PS3. Hopefully no YLOD :scared:. Creating Thumbnails for the amount of cars you have would be annoying.

OK, send to 2022 is fine?

Shoot...that bites. LOL....yeah that parts is annoying. At least it is not a W :crazy:

Yeah funny you should say that, but I believe you are right. Sister keeps wanting to play Zombies in BO's 2. I have her on the oldest PS3 that I run WineO_o. So I swap disc for the USED PS3 when ever I play it....my issue only started after all the disc swapping. Keeping the other GT5 XL disc in that PS3. Hopefully no YLOD :scared:. Creating Thumbnails for the amount of cars you have would be annoying.

OK, send to 2022 is fine?

Yes 2022 is alright for the moment 👍
I must say I've droped GT5 game disc quite a few time but not all PS3 react the same with a game disc. Maybe its the sheer amount of data on my main.

Amuse street version silver stone metallic sent mate. I think that completes the set, but please tell me if I have missed any. 👍

Amuse street version silver stone metallic sent mate. I think that completes the set, but please tell me if I have missed any. 👍

I'll look into it, I know the New Orange one came from someone else so that should make 12, for total of 13.

I'll add the Caterham Platinum Silver into the schedule 👍
Both our sets will be completed :cheers:
Thanks again for your help :)

Sending the Mugen tonight Drev....

Do I send the Bday '83 to Frenral ?

Hi did you not get the V8 Vantage in British Racing Green from me yet? I still see it as pending on your schedule.

Hi did you not get the V8 Vantage in British Racing Green from me yet? I still see it as pending on your schedule.

need to double check something as my PS3 had problem and I might have received two Vanquish in Racing Green instead. I'll let you know but no worry 👍

Hi Doc, if you are sending something to me on the 5th (or later date), can I get a Stock/Stock Painted wheels? No need to add any go fast parts.

Eyeing the BMW concept tii 1.14-stock color w/ XRJ-9 Purple or possible something in yellow range.

Can I FR to the account that has it? It would be for HotPeppah. Bought a slim yesterday and I could not re-use the Codes from the XL version again, LOL.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
hi, drev's

TVR Tamora '02 (Starmist Blue) received 👍
tuscan speed 6 '00 (Alpine Green) received 👍

thanks by delivery:bowdown:

Back