Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Hi drev. Thanks for eveything so far;-). Cougar jamaican yellow green ticket sent :-)

Blue will be sent this reset & White/Orange, next reset 👍
Its the 4rth one i'm not sure yet.
Have you seen The thread?

Mmmm....what thread...hidden cars?

The one mentioned in the news section.
More about hidden tickets rather than hidden cars but its the one.
Very nice read that makes you wonder if PD will eventually release a couple of these stuff.

hi my friend

MERCURY - '67 Cougar XR-7 (S) (Green Ticket) = Inverness Green sent:tup:

the deal was that I had to send 2 Mercurys: Inverness Green, Lime Frost. ok
but there was a little problem, I slept .... with blacked out control in hand ... Then I lost the time of reset.:ouch:
I'm sorry my friend, really sorry.

after disturbing information posted by sorg, I went to work without sleep, and drove 850km today, I was very tired.

you put on a new date:

12/28-GRAN = MERCURY - '67 Cougar XR-7 (S) (Green Ticket) = Lime Frost
------> = Drevenger MERCEDES-BENZ - 300 SL Coupe '54 (Standard Version) = Feuerwehrrot Received
12/29-GRAN = MERCURY - '67 Cougar XR-7 (S) (Green Ticket) = Onyx
------> = Drevenger MERCEDES-BENZ - 300 SL Coupe '54 (Standard Version) = Weißgrau Received

sorry for the inconvenience the delay
I hope you understand my friend:)

chat soon

No problem my friend :)
When it comes to green tickets, you can take the time you want, no biggie 👍

Hey my friend, thanks to tazmanuk winning one of the prizes from my giveaway, you are going to be in line to receive. I don't currently have anything on your list, but will look to fill a spot for you as soon as able. I'll be flipping a few level 9's to hopefully fill one of your Aston Martin slots.

Also, are there any paints you need at the moment as that was also part of the gift.
:cheers:

Hey my friend, thanks to tazmanuk winning one of the prizes from my giveaway, you are going to be in line to receive. I don't currently have anything on your list, but will look to fill a spot for you as soon as able. I'll be flipping a few level 9's to hopefully fill one of your Aston Martin slots.

Also, are there any paints you need at the moment as that was also part of the gift.

Hiya, sweet :)
You can send me a ticket 1000 if you have any, that would be perfect 👍
No worry for the list, i'm running low on idea wich cars I should go for, beside OCDs.
I still got a few particular models in mind when i'm planning to expand my wanted list after the holidays but right now I dont wanna plan too much for x-mas, theres alot of traders out there who hasn't thought about if the Mayans were right :lol: :lol:

About the paints, you can send random neutral Yellow colors or I just found out Rasberry Red Pearl looks great on wheels. Send the ticket and paints to tur1smo2023 ? 👍

Hiya, sweet :)
You can send me a ticket 1000 if you have any, that would be perfect 👍
No worry for the list, i'm running low on idea wich cars I should go for, beside OCDs.
I still got a few particular models in mind when i'm planning to expand my wanted list after the holidays but right now I dont wanna plan too much for x-mas, theres alot of traders out there who hasn't thought about if the Mayans were right :lol: :lol:

About the paints, you can send random neutral Yellow colors or I just found out Rasberry Red Pearl looks great on wheels. Send the ticket and paints to tur1smo2023 ? 👍

Done mate....I'll get a stock together of the paints, and the ticket 1000 will be yours. :cheers:

Done mate....I'll get a stock together of the paints, and the ticket 1000 will be yours. :cheers:

Your the 1000 th - OP :D
Doing a bunch of glitch wheels at the moment and someone might get a freshly painted glitch wheel car:sly: i'll let you know whats new in store soon, you might keep an eye on Izzy's profile too 👍
Chat soon.

Your the 1000 th - OP :D
Doing a bunch of glitch wheels at the moment and someone might get a freshly painted glitch wheel car:sly: i'll let you know whats new in store soon, you might keep an eye on Izzy's profile too 👍
Chat soon.

Cheers man, and happy to help out...what do you mean by neutral yellows, I can feed you a s many of that style as you need when I'm able. 👍

Cheers man, and happy to help out...what do you mean by neutral yellows, I can feed you a s many of that style as you need when I'm able. 👍

Not too orangey, not too goldy. Tuff to say really. Yellow and Red are the hardest to get right to be honest so any idea could help. And try out Rasberry Red on wheels it really sick.

Not too orangey, not too goldy. Tuff to say really. Yellow and Red are the hardest to get right to be honest so any idea could help. And try out Rasberry Red on wheels it really sick.

I will be trying the Raspberry Red out..what is the best offset colour to match it with? I've got truckloads of yellows, from pastel ones to a lot of the italian and french manufacturer varietys. I'll just send you some as I can, hopefully they'll be what you are looking for.

I will be sending the R R Pearl with your prize, but will start feeding you some yellows to turismo2023, see if they're any good to you.
Cheers

Updsate: A full kit sent, will send more as able if you want them. Let me know if any in particular grab your eye. 👍 I particularly like the Liquid Yellow, a paint from the mini Cooper stable.

Last edited:
Great work on the Glitched BMW Concepts! Just saw how they turned out really nice with yellow and or white wheels :drool:! :cheers:

BTW: 0:035 gap between us on the Nurburgring C7 runs :crazy:...I keep fudging the second run up :dunce:!!! I was wondering what the difference was and it was NO TC on. Car feels way better without it on! Controllable, Predictable and Brakes quicker 👍 I am sure will get dropped from 625 or so placing.

:cheers: Happy Holidays 👍

Last edited:
Great work on the Glitched BMW Concepts! Just saw how they turned out really nice with yellow and or white wheels :drool:! :cheers:

BTW: 0:035 gap between us on the Nurburgring C7 runs :crazy:...I keep fudging the second run up :dunce:!!! I was wondering what the difference was and it was NO TC on. Car feels way better without it on! Controllable, Predictable and Brakes quicker 👍 I am sure will get dropped from 625 or so placing.

:cheers: Happy Holidays 👍

:lol: Good work with the C7, The Green Hell can be frustrating at time and with the C7 theres no exception. Its fun to see different seasonals though :)

I haven't forgot about refreshing the OP, I have a little project in mind and still not sure at this point if its gonna be too much work.
I'll keep you updated but OP will only be expanded later this week unfortunately.
chat soon :)

:lol: Good work with the C7, The Green Hell can be frustrating at time and with the C7 theres no exception. Its fun to see different seasonals though :)

I haven't forgot about refreshing the OP, I have a little project in mind and still not sure at this point if its gonna be too much work.
I'll keep you updated but OP will only be expanded later this week unfortunately.
chat soon :)

:lol: taking the relaxed approached on the TT this time. Slow first lap and going for it on the second lap...hasnt worked out yet :dunce:

Cool...I'll lend a hand if possible :cheers:

Hi Mate
I do hope you had a great Christmas Sir.

Mmr Cup car green ticket #77 white sent earlie today and gold #25 coming tomorrow 👍

Do you still need this one...
Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00 Red Mica?

I can send it over as advance payment for the final Mmr Cup Car green ticket in silver?

I too would be happy to lend some help with your new project if possible.
Cheers mate
Take Care
:gtpflag:

Hi Mate
I do hope you had a great Christmas Sir.

Mmr Cup car green ticket #77 white sent earlie today and gold #25 coming tomorrow 👍

Do you still need this one...
Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00 Red Mica?

I can send it over as advance payment for the final Mmr Cup Car green ticket in silver?

I too would be happy to lend some help with your new project if possible.
Cheers mate
Take Care
:gtpflag:

Yes, thanks :)
Glad we survive the 21 & 25 :D

The Lexus GS 300 Vertex sound good 👍
For the Silver mmR it might take awhile though.
I've locked the event and was hoping to grab it from Gran Kustom.
So I cant give you any date unfortunately.
Hope it wont take too long 👍
Chat soon mate.

No need for a date mate...but to be honest I didnt think to check if I still have the event available somewhere...I will let you know. I will still send over the lexus soon, I will get a date to you soon 👍

Hi

The following has been sent:

Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe '00 in Grasmere Blue.

I would like:

XKR R Performance '02 in Topaz Metallic please.

As your schedule allows.

Thanks

Hi

The following has been sent:

Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Coupe '00 in Grasmere Blue.

I would like:

XKR R Performance '02 in Topaz Metallic please.

As your schedule allows.

Thanks

I will add this trade to schedule 👍

Sir if you can send an FR to R-Triple-Zeros I can send a DB7 for free.👍 30 minutes to reset here though.

Will get it to you today sir,thanks,I was away because I didn't have a PS3 for a while.

Thanks Doc....gonna enjoy it :cheers:

BTW: can I just send out the XJ220 '92 that you dont have on OP?

MERCURY - Cougar XR-7 '67 (S) (Green Ticket) = Lime Frost Sent:tup:(7/8)

soon more

MERCURY - Cougar XR-7 '67 (S) (Green Ticket) = Onyx (8/8)

Back