Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Thanks, theres Dierszee1 that is a few tenses from my time. The problem with the Green Hell is you need a considerable ammount of time getting a clean lap and with the C7 you find more danger zones every time you tackle a different lap. I still dont know if I like the C7 yet :lol:
Got two more accounts to unluck the 1000 tick.

/edit forgot to ask if I send everything to G_82 ?
why do you have to throw me under the bus like that? :grumpy:

:lol: So that is why you were being so nice on PSN :eek: :P

I tried.. really tried but couldnt :ouch: but :bowdown: for now 👍

BTW: knock Carnival Metallic off the list Bud :cheers: Surprised HotPeppah ripped anything good on first attempt :eek:

Last edited:
why do you have to throw me under the bus like that? :grumpy:

:lol: So that is why you were being so nice on PSN :eek: :P

I tried.. really tried but couldnt :ouch: but :bowdown: for now 👍

BTW: knock Carnival Metallic off the list Bud :cheers: Surprised HotPeppah ripped anything good on first attempt :eek:

Hehe, I've tried again cause I found out someone is 3 sec. faster on my friend list now but I cant go under 7:32, or is it 8:32. I'd be real surprised if I go under the x:32:xx anyways so i'm sure you could get me :)

It was because I had fun with Chamonix in mitsubishi CZ3 rally :lol:

I will read in details the pm you sent me and update you tomorrow 👍
cheers.

Hehe, I've tried again cause I found out someone is 3 sec. faster on my friend list now but I cant go under 7:32, or is it 8:32. I'd be real surprised if I go under the x:32:xx anyways so i'm sure you could get me :)

It was because I had fun with Chamonix in mitsubishi CZ3 rally :lol:

I will read in details the pm you sent me and update you tomorrow 👍
cheers.

:lol: I dont feel bad now. I tried last night too :angel:...but gave up.

NP...no strings attached. Believe YOU are worthy of it :cheers:.

Hey Drev, I can get the Jag XJ220 '92 in Meteorite Metallic sometime in the next few days. Nothing necessarily needed in return. :) I gather Turismo 2023?

Motor Sport Elise '99 in your choice of colour please sir, as I don't have any yet.

Any problems mate just give me a shout.
Cheers :-)

Gazelle, if you send FR with a note to fisho_man I can get a Motor Sport Elise in Liught Yellow 0/0/0 to you. It'll be around the 14th.

Last edited:
@drev...yes mate all to G_82 please 👍

@frenzal...thats very decent of you mate, thank you. FR on its way 👍 :bowdown:

@drev...any colour of motorsport elise apart from light yellow :D

Hey Drev, I can get the Jag XJ220 '92 in Meteorite Metallic sometime in the next few days. Nothing necessarily needed in return. :) I gather Turismo 2023?

Thanks, to tur1sm2022 please 👍
Let me know what you would like in return if anything.
Sorry for taking that long for reply, i didn't saw it at first.
Cheers mate.

Drevenger,
I have the Jaguar XJ220 in Titanium Metallic. I'll send you a FR, and once you accept I'll send the car to you. In return I'd take a Glitch Wheel car of some type. Don't know much about them.
Also schedule me in whenever you get a chance. No worries.

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

Last edited:
Drevenger,
I have the Jaguar XJ220 in Titanium Metallic. I'll send you a FR, and once you accept I'll send the car to you. In return I'd take a Glitch Wheel car of some type. Don't know much about them.

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

The BMW Concept :bowdown: Got the Nero wheels and XJR Purple. Loving the Nero alot but torn from the Yellow or White ones :drool:....plus the car in STOCK form still handles like on rails with comfort soft.

Drevenger,

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

Ok, sure 👍
Its a litle, harmless glitch that allow stock wheel, of only 9 premium cars, to be custom painted.
I go back to version 2.00 to do the trick, nothing too complicated, just time consuming since I try almost every color pattern.
Here is the list (3/4 of it)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6957967#post6957967

Heres the thread with I made back then that described how in details with some useful link.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=250239

You can FR tur1smo2022 for the XJ220 but I might need to FR a secondary account to deliver the glitch stock wheels car.

The BMW Concept :bowdown: Got the Nero wheels and XJR Purple. Loving the Nero alot but torn from the Yellow or White ones :drool:....plus the car in STOCK form still handles like on rails with comfort soft.

From which account you've seen them? Theres Bob and Izzy that somehow have different yellows and whites online (share) at the moment. The BMW seems to be popular these days :lol:

From which account you've seen them? Theres Bob and Izzy that somehow have different yellows and whites online (share) at the moment. The BMW seems to be popular these days :lol:
NICE! Just took a peak at Bob_Spec :cheers: Color combo came ou great!

BTW: Need to gray out Carnival 👍

01/07: drevenger - Anthracite Metallic
01/09: drevenger - British Racing Green
01/10: drevenger - Carnival Metallic
01/14: drevenger - Mistral Metallic

NICE! Just took a peak at Bob_Spec :cheers: Color combo came ou great!

BTW: Need to gray out Carnival 👍

01/07: drevenger - Anthracite Metallic
01/09: drevenger - British Racing Green
01/10: drevenger - Carnival Metallic
01/14: drevenger - Mistral Metallic

Nice, thanks :bowdown:
Only two Jaguars to go... In theory :scared:
I think the (Yellow) GT Metallic #006 looks better than the new one on Izzy account in Lightning Yellow. The White ones would be Bianco Canopus (Matte) on Bob and Morningfrost White on Izzy.
I could send the Yellow Metallic for a start 👍
To WineO_o ? You got me confused from a previous pm :lol: :lol:

1-6-2013 @ 8:59 AM (-8GMT)
SWERV_GRIFFIN to tur1smo2022
Titanium Metallic Jaguar XJ220 0/0/0

Yep, just received/accepted it 👍
Let me know wich cars /colors you would like in return. I know theres not many photos but I could always put a few of them to share so you can get a look.
Chat soon.

Last edited:
Nice, thanks :bowdown:
Only two Jaguars to go... In theory :scared:
I think the (Yellow) GT Metallic #006 looks better than the new one on Izzy account in Lightning Yellow. The White ones would be Bianco Canopus (Matte) on Bob and Morningfrost White on Izzy.
I could send the Yellow Metallic for a start 👍
To WineO_o ? You got me confused from a previous pm :lol: :lol:

Sorry....I need to stay away from the PC after a few glasses!

WineO_o is perfect and Yeah Yellow would be stylin from Bob ;)

Wanted to bump you on the Nurburgring / C7 but screwed up the last few turns by being timid :ouch:! Had you till then, but that doesnt count right? :P

BTW: I feel like a = :dunce:. Had I known(kept up with current events) the OCD had converted Preminum to Standard Lotus I would of scooped them up. So :dunce: x 4!

Take care of other things first. WineO_o is a bit occupied with 2003 tickets right now :ill:

Sorry....I need to stay away from the PC after a few glasses!

WineO_o is perfect and Yeah Yellow would be stylin from Bob ;)

Wanted to bump you on the Nurburgring / C7 but screwed up the last few turns by being timid :ouch:! Had you till then, but that doesnt count right? :P

BTW: I feel like a = :dunce:. Had I known(kept up with current events) the OCD had converted Preminum to Standard Lotus I would of scooped them up. So :dunce: x 4!

Take care of other things first. WineO_o is a bit occupied with 2003 tickets right now :ill:

Alright with Metallic #006 👍
Thanks for the Anthracite met. XJ220 :)

God damn ring :ouch:
Only 2 days left of hell :crazy:
I wonder what they gonna throw at us next, if anything. Can't wait for the real Vette and maybe some more stuff. I think I actually saw the C7 in a movie trailer with Arnold Swatz-former governor so I guess they will update on it soon_ hopefully.
Chat soon 👍

Hi Mate

Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00 - Red Mica - has been sent 👍

3 green ticket Mustang's have been received, thank you 👍

Hi Mate

Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00 - Red Mica - has been sent 👍

3 green ticket Mustang's have been received, thank you 👍

I fear those Lexuses gonna be hard to get :nervous:
Yep, Sonic Blue will be sent in a few and Mineral Grey tomorrow 👍
Cheers mate.

Alright with Metallic #006 👍
Thanks for the Anthracite met. XJ220 :)

God damn ring :ouch:
Only 2 days left of hell :crazy:
I wonder what they gonna throw at us next, if anything. Can't wait for the real Vette and maybe some more stuff. I think I actually saw the C7 in a movie trailer with Arnold Swatz-former governor so I guess they will update on it soon_ hopefully.
Chat soon 👍

I dislike him. Took our discounted yearly renewal away and now my yearly fee is close to my car payment(s) :grumpy:! :P

NP :cheers: btw....need to FR you from HotPeppah / near end of month. 690 or so cars I need * 2? Better if the RX7's come from that account vs doing a relay :ill:...

Gonna try it again today :P last chance for me :)

Doc, thanks on the BMW Concept :cheers:...have not had the chance to take delivery as of yet. Hoping tomorrow is the lucky day.

Speaking of lucky, Bumped you go down :P ... only took 2 glasses of wine to just zone out on the track. Then started to get a bit sloppy at the very end again!

Next SLS...guess I should borrow and copy tune :angel:

Doc, thanks on the BMW Concept :cheers:...have not had the chance to take delivery as of yet. Hoping tomorrow is the lucky day.

Speaking of lucky, Bumped you go down :P ... only took 2 glasses of wine to just zone out on the track. Then started to get a bit sloppy at the very end again!

Next SLS...guess I should borrow and copy tune :angel:

:) I had a good lap but screwed it up at second carousel. I think you need to drive this C7 with a knife in your teeth like a buccaneers :lol:

Yeah well the SLS i have hard time understanding how you dont drift with it but is somehow similar too the C7 but less twitchy cause of the tune. It wont wiggle like a fish but still complicated.

Green tix cougar - turquoise sent mate and green tix mustang received, thanks :-)

Sweet, Thanks a bunch :bowdown:
I need to update my garage, theres a couple things missing and I wish I could re-arranged everything with my mind :lol: , everything is such a mess :yuck: .

Which Green Tickets would be cool at this point?
I have some gt-a available if you need any ;) 5 I think.

:) I had a good lap but screwed it up at second carousel. I think you need to drive this C7 with a knife in your teeth like a buccaneers :lol:

Yeah well the SLS i have hard time understanding how you dont drift with it but is somehow similar too the C7 but less twitchy cause of the tune. It wont wiggle like a fish but still complicated.

:lol: Actually I like how it handles. Sort of need to drift the dang thing, but weight transfer on it seems to be very obvious if you push in a turn too much! Car felt great last night as the previous night I was messing with the British Seasonal on Comfort Soft. Tentative and smoothness required :ouch:

Will give the SLS a shot today.

Two cars coming youre way. GTO & Jag to 2022 account still right?

Wonder what tonight will bring on if any update on seasonal?

Sweet, Thanks a bunch :bowdown:
I need to update my garage, theres a couple things missing and I wish I could re-arranged everything with my mind :lol: , everything is such a mess :yuck: .

Which Green Tickets would be cool at this point?
I have some gt-a available if you need any ;) 5 I think.

And another mustang in today cheers matey. I have 4 of those gt academy tickets, but I really think we are straight at the moment mate. I dont think you owe me anything at all. I will keep an eye on your op for more that I can help with.

New ocd tonight/tomorrow morning?? I hope so, and a good one too, hopefully :nervous:

And another mustang in today cheers matey. I have 4 of those gt academy tickets, but I really think we are straight at the moment mate. I dont think you owe me anything at all. I will keep an eye on your op for more that I can help with.

New ocd tonight/tomorrow morning?? I hope so, and a good one too, hopefully :nervous:

Yeah I hope so too :)
I was asking just in case you were missing any or maybe to replace the Motorsport Elise 👍
Thanks.

Hey there

I believe I have these cars... all 0/0/0... just need to check my garage...

Honda CR-X del Sol SiR '92 milano red - done 1/8
Jaguar XJ220 '92 Antigua Metallic
Lotus Elise '00 black - done 2/8
Lotus Elise '00 Laser Blue - done 3/8
Lotus Elise '00 Cobalt Blue - done 4/8
Lotus Elise '00 Calypso Red - done 5/8
Lotus Elise '00 Silver Metallic - done 6/8
Lotus Elise '00 Lightning Yellow Pearlescent - done 7/8
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99 malham white - done 8/8
Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04 Cosmos Purple Metallic

I'd take some Level tickets off you're hands if you're interested.... I'm free anytime 👍

Last edited:
Hey there

I believe I have these cars... all 0/0/0... just need to check my garage...

Honda CR-X del Sol SiR '92 milano red
Lotus Elise '00 black
Lotus Elise '00 Laser Blue
Lotus Elise '00 Cobalt Blue
Lotus Elise '00 Calypso Red
Lotus Elise '00 Silver Metallic
Lotus Elise '00 Lightning Yellow Pearlescent
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99 malham white
Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04 Cosmos Purple Metallic

I'd take some Level tickets off you're hands if you're interested.... I'm free anytime 👍

Yeah, sure.
I will need everything except the Pontiac GTO '04 👍
That would make 8 trades.
My PSN is tur1smo2022
I have every level tickets but I might need to send anothe FR for their deliveries.
Free to trade in two resets.

No problem, mine will come from two PSN's, but tickets will be sent to only one, I'll send details later via PM and PSN

Alright, i'll be around in 3-4 hours from now, to accept FRs 👍
II'm really close to 100 FRiends at this point so I might send the tickets from my secondary account to your secondary account. my sec. account PSN is Bob_spec .

Receive cars : tur1smo2022
Send Tickets : Bob_spec

I might need to adjust a thing or two once I know which tickets you would like.
btw I'm free to trade on Bob_spec PS3 👍

Back