Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Have the Alfa Romeo Spider in Blu Victoria, will tack it on the end of my schedule. Nothing needed in return, mate. :)

Have the Alfa Romeo Spider in Blu Victoria, will tack it on the end of my schedule. Nothing needed in return, mate. :)

Great, thanks :bowdown:
That will give me time to double check it, theres a small % I might have 1 or 2 of these. Will make sure to infiorm you in this case 👍

2022 is alright if not sure
You are certain you're not looking for anything?
A glitch Silvia (S15) ? :P

No problem I can send anytime.

The Black and Orange. Green Form, both on tur1smo2023.
I think it will be easier if I received and send from this account solely.
Going to bed real soon, might be better if you tell me your PSN, in case I miss yours 👍
chat soon.

That will give me time to double check it, theres a small % I might have 1 or 2 of these. Will make sure to infiorm you in this case 👍

Ok , ya talked me into it :lol: I'll get back to you with an order.mmI had you down for 2023, can do 2022 if that's your preference. 👍

The Black and Orange. Green Form, both on tur1smo2023.
I think it will be easier if I received and send from this account solely.
Going to bed real soon, might be better if you tell me your PSN, in case I miss yours 👍
chat soon.

PSN jstanford124, thanks.

Yes I'm supposed to have it 👍
Only thing is, I have the Topaz Metallic XJ220 pending but I could always ask to change it.
If you can wait for confirmation in 3 days, i'll let you know. I will have more wanted cars to trade for.
Thanks.

I have a Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24v '01 in Salvia... (ok the game lists it as 3.0l (litre) rather than 3.0i, but I believe it's the same car)

Hi Drev
I can cover these for you...

Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24v '01 - Giallozoe Metallizzato ---- Grigio Chiaro Metallizzato ---- Rosso Alfa ---- Rosso Proteo Metallizzato

Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04 - Cosmos Purple Metallic (is this one still pending or do you need it?)

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 - Green Tix - #78 - Light Blue ---- #17 - Green

I will get some dates to you over the next couple of days:tup:

To cover these 7 ^^^ plus the recent Lexus can I book a Maserati with White body and Black Glitched wheels - 6 green tickets from my recent post if you have them - and one will be a donation 👍
:cheers:

Hi Drev
I can cover these for you...

Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24v '01 - Giallozoe Metallizzato ---- Grigio Chiaro Metallizzato ---- Rosso Alfa ---- Rosso Proteo Metallizzato

Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe '04 - Cosmos Purple Metallic (is this one still pending or do you need it?)

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 - Green Tix - #78 - Light Blue ---- #17 - Green

I will get some dates to you over the next couple of days:tup:

To cover these 7 ^^^ plus the recent Lexus can I book a Maserati with White body and Black Glitched wheels - 6 green tickets from my recent post if you have them - and one will be a donation 👍

Alright,
Just a couple things first. I went a litle fast with my new wanted list.
I forgot to double check the Alfa Spider 3.0i and found out I have the Rosso Proteo metallizato. Also the missing GTOs was delivered by Dierszee.

That put us at 5 but I can send all those you wanted.
Another thing, what kind of black wheels you would like?
I probably have 4-5 different Black wheels for maserati.
Nero Nemesis, Nero Carbonio, Storm Black, Quantum Silver...

PSN jstanford124, thanks.

Accepted, sorry it took so long :\

I have a Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24v '01 in Salvia... (ok the game lists it as 3.0l (litre) rather than 3.0i, but I believe it's the same car)

Ok 👍 If theres Spider and 3.0 in the name thats the one 👍
Wanna switch the XJ220 topaz for it?
Lotus Racing Green Esprit SE '98 Vs Salvia Spider3.0i...

Hi Mate.
So I managed to lock down the B Liscence - Bronze and A Spec Beginner on the remaining accounts at the weekend.👍
These are the green tix colours that remain needed....

Mazda Demio Sport '03 - brilliant black - classic red - serion silver metallic - sparkling silver metallic - splash green mica - starry blue mica - strat blue micasunlight silver metallic

Toyota Vitz U Euro Sport Edition '00 - pale rose metallic opal

Toyota Prius G Touring Selection '03 - bronze mica metallic - jade green mica metallic - silver metallic - super white ll

Honda Civic SiR ll (EG) '91 - Carnival yellow - flint black metallic

Hommell Belinette '99 -Bleu Metallise - Jaune Italien - Jaune Orange

Suzuki Wagon R RR '98 - Monaco Blue

You can send 1 to cover the recent lexus if you like. I will try to remember to edit this post as these tix come in from yourself and others, but just to be safe, let me know before sending anything.

Cheers mate :)

After further review, I got an account that miss the Hommell and Civic. I'm a bit clueless as the races for them are locked. Its totally not my pattern to not save back up. Gonna look on my main in a few but its getting complicated to monitor which green tickets I have now.

/edit
Ok, glad the Honda and Hommel you needed are at least on my main.
The RR-R races are still unlock and you might be lucky with the only Green tix Demio I have, i know its red 👍

Last edited:
After further review, I got an account that miss the Hommell and Civic. I'm a bit clueless as the races for them are locked. Its totally not my pattern to not save back up. Gonna look on my main in a few but its getting complicated to monitor which green tickets I have now.

:lol:....this is what happens to have children(tickets) with many women(Accounts) ........:lol:

Hey Doc.

Need help with HotPeppah = HP...

Trade the Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0I V6 24V '01: Nero Donatello from Wine_Me for any 1 Toyota you have other then a Celica XX 2800GT '81 price car or Electric car(cant stand the sound of pitch it makes). Dont care if it has miles or used...if you can restore that would be great.

The only thing is that the Alfa was from old OCD I believe. PP396 for verif?

Will look into the Mazda. Going to create the account into HP PS3 to make life easier. Receiving near end of month is no issue. Planning for another trip to Le Mans this saturday :ouch:

That would take care of Alfa real quick :eek: ...so if you can check with Izzy that would be great as you are already on the FR list 👍

Alright,
Just a couple things first. I went a litle fast with my new wanted list.
I forgot to double check the Alfa Spider 3.0i and found out I have the Rosso Proteo metallizato. Also the missing GTOs was delivered by Dierszee.

That put us at 5 but I can send all those you wanted.
Another thing, what kind of black wheels you would like?
I probably have 4-5 different Black wheels for maserati.
Nero Nemesis, Nero Carbonio, Storm Black, Quantum Silver..
Thats ok. Sending 6 then including the lexus (which is sent already 👍) So you can send a Maserati and 4 green tickets, 1 will still be a donation:tup:. I am happy to let you choose which black wheels, I would prefer non-matte if possible. I can always check if you have any on share, but no worries either way.

/edit
Ok, glad the Honda and Hommel you needed are at least on my main.
The RR-R races are still unlock and you might be lucky with the only Green tix Demio I have, i know its red 👍
It's fine mate, don't stress on the green tix, I can always choose 0/0/0 if you can't cover them.
:lol:....this is what happens to have children(tickets) with many women(Accounts) ........:lol:

I laughed so much :D:D:D, I got belly ache 👍

Sending as follows
Alpha - Giallozoe, Grigio Chioro & Rosso Alpha - 24th, 25th & 26th Jan
Lupo Gti Green Tix #17 & #78 1st & 2nd Feb....maybe sooner 👍

Please send all to 82 mate 👍

Haha :lol:
Yep, good advice :sly:

Thats ok. Sending 6 then including the lexus (which is sent already 👍) So you can send a Maserati and 4 green tickets, 1 will still be a donation:tup:. I am happy to let you choose which black wheels, I would prefer non-matte if possible. I can always check if you have any on share, but no worries either way.

Its all good, I think I could cover the Hondas, Hommels, Wagon RR and hopefully 1 Demio.
That make 6 or 7, I still need to double check them but i'm confident about the Civic and Berlinette now, covering 5 👍

I will try to send you a nice Maserati with black wheel, something a bit different than the one circulating (Nero Carbonio from Goupikau), unless you specifically want that one in Nero Carbonio, Nero Nemesis instead comes in mind. Plus, I haven't gift you anything during the holiday, i'd like to offer at least one, covering 6. It will be easier this way :P

I know theres 4 Suzuki RR-R, I have White and Black, will lock the Monaco Blue for you and me so I will be missing one, covering 7. 👍

Hey Doc.

Need help with HotPeppah = HP...

Trade the Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0I V6 24V '01: Nero Donatello from Wine_Me for any 1 Toyota you have other then a Celica XX 2800GT '81 price car or Electric car(cant stand the sound of pitch it makes). Dont care if it has miles or used...if you can restore that would be great.

The only thing is that the Alfa was from old OCD I believe. PP396 for verif?

Will look into the Mazda. Going to create the account into HP PS3 to make life easier. Receiving near end of month is no issue. Planning for another trip to Le Mans this saturday :ouch:

That would take care of Alfa real quick :eek: ...so if you can check with Izzy that would be great as you are already on the FR list 👍

Nero Donatello Spider 3.0i Alfa from OCD is perfectly fine mate :)
vs a toyota, i'll try to find a nice toyota. I'm thinking about the old 86AE or the trueno these are as timeless as they are ugly but considered godsend by drifter, D1 notably. Plus I have them 0/0/0 from OCD too.
I think they are worthy.
Many Thanks for the GTO :bowdown:
Cant wait for getting new tracks, I was reading you went to Willow Springs racing or time attacking? the circuit. Pretty cool :D . I have litle to no knowledge of this track except theres apparently no willow and no springs but I would gladly grab the track as soon its made available. Hopefully it will :)

Ok mate if you insist :-)
I trust your judgement on the Maserati but Nero Nemisis sounds fine mate. Cheers

I forgot about the Lexus. I need to cover 8.
My plan rely on the Red Demio now :scared: :lol:

What I will do is put 2 or 3 Maserati to share on Izzy (level 33 a spec) that you might like.
Just borrow or demo them so you know for sure. I can DLC color them too, Except I used all Fluo and Polarized colors :cool:

Drevenger
I forgot about the Lexus. I need to cover 8.
My plan rely on the Red Demio now :scared: :lol:

What I will do is put 2 or 3 Maserati to share on Izzy (level 33 a spec) that you might like.
Just borrow or demo them so you know for sure. I can DLC color them too, Except I used all Fluo and Polarized colors :cool:

Why 8? Pretty sure its only 6....3 Alpha...2 Green Tix Lupo.....1 Lexus
:-)

Ok 👍 If theres Spider and 3.0 in the name thats the one 👍
Wanna switch the XJ220 topaz for it?
Lotus Racing Green Esprit SE '98 Vs Salvia Spider3.0i...

Yep thats fine. I'll carrying on sending cars until they're all done.

EDIT: update 2.10 has fooked up my main gamesave, can't send my cars, see here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=272107 :grumpy:

hopefully PD will get around to fixing it, until then... I'm stuck. Damn hell. :nervous:

Last edited:
Nero Donatello Spider 3.0i Alfa from OCD is perfectly fine mate :)
vs a toyota, i'll try to find a nice toyota. I'm thinking about the old 86AE or the trueno these are as timeless as they are ugly but considered godsend by drifter, D1 notably. Plus I have them 0/0/0 from OCD too.
I think they are worthy.
Many Thanks for the GTO :bowdown:
Cant wait for getting new tracks, I was reading you went to Willow Springs racing or time attacking? the circuit. Pretty cool :D . I have litle to no knowledge of this track except theres apparently no willow and no springs but I would gladly grab the track as soon its made available. Hopefully it will :)
👍

Should be able to send tomorrow I believe :cheers:

:lol:!!! Hopefully some new content soon :( ... Willow Spring is a really nice fun track....though you need serious $$$ in the bank to get into this hobby. Previous experience http://www.socalterminators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17911 ... yeah, spelling isnt a big thing in that the forum and nor is bad words :P

Last edited:
Hi,integra touring car in yellow sent.

Alright, thanks.
Green tickets ft concept '11 will come next two resets 👍

Yep thats fine. I'll carrying on sending cars until they're all done.

EDIT: update 2.10 has fooked up my main gamesave, can't send my cars, see here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=272107 :grumpy:

hopefully PD will get around to fixing it, until then... I'm stuck. Damn hell. :nervous:

Darn, it sucks. Have you tried cleaning your disc? It might sound like a dumb idea at this point but It usually solve my problems. Hope it will help.

Alright, thanks.
Green tickets ft concept '11 will come next two resets 👍

Darn, it sucks. Have you tried cleaning your disc? It might sound like a dumb idea at this point but It usually solve my problems. Hope it will help.
Ok thanks

Why 8? Pretty sure its only 6....3 Alpha...2 Green Tix Lupo.....1 Lexus
:-)

Maserati w/Black wheel Gift 7th.
Suzuki Wagon RR-R Monaco Blue Vs Suzuki Wagon RR-R Silky Silver (sent) . 8th
Mazda Demio Classic Red Vs Lexus Vertex Edition ( complete ) . 1st

On Izzy_popp profile.
Grigio Alfieri w/ Quantum Silver
Blu Nettuno w/Storm Black
Nero w/ Nero Nemesis
Griggio Granito w/ Griggio Granito

I hope its ok, I just verified and the Demio Classic Red and the Monaco Blue Suzuki Wagon RR-R both sent 👍
^edited

👍

Should be able to send tomorrow I believe :cheers:

:lol:!!! Hopefully some new content soon :( ... Willow Spring is a really nice fun track....though you need serious $$$ in the bank to get into this hobby. Previous experience http://www.socalterminators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17911 ... yeah, spelling isnt a big thing in that the forum and nor is bad words :P

Yeah any hobby these days. One of my friend went to Montreal where they transformed a former Intl' airport into an auto club. Theres a driving academy during summer where you can drive a Ferrari 430, Ithink its the 430 but its the common one, its not too expensive, around 150$ to 250$ for 5 to 10 laps. Theres an instructor but he doesn't give advice unless you pay lol.

Last edited:
Ahh, ok, I understand now. You need my Green tix Suzuki RR Silky Silver (I missed that) and the Maserati is a Gift :bowdown:. Thats fine then. I will need to send a FR from gazelle_68 for the suzuki green tix...I will do that over next couple of days and I will also check Izzy for the shared Maserati's over the weekend.
Cheers 👍

could i get this?
Ford GT (no stripe) '05: Mark Red

thanks!

If you don't mind waiting a week or so we could arrange something out. Buying OCD at the moment so i'll let you know tomorrow, need to double check three accounts :\
thanks

Ahh, ok, I understand now. You need my Green tix Suzuki RR Silky Silver (I missed that) and the Maserati is a Gift :bowdown:. Thats fine then. I will need to send a FR from gazelle_68 for the suzuki green tix...I will do that over next couple of days and I will also check Izzy for the shared Maserati's over the weekend.
Cheers 👍

:)
Theres one little thing I found out buying new OCD.
Is that I won't need the Gialozoe Alfa Spider 3.0i GT... '01
But plenty of new options to replace it with new OCD.
I'll let you know tomorrow but good chance it will be the Renault or the Lutecia tropy car 👍

If you don't mind waiting a week or so we could arrange something out. Buying OCD at the moment so i'll let you know tomorrow, need to double check three accounts :\
thanks

:)
Theres one little thing I found out buying new OCD.
Is that I won't need the Gialozoe Alfa Spider 3.0i GT... '01
But plenty of new options to replace it with new OCD.
I'll let you know tomorrow but good chance it will be the Renault or the Lutecia tropy car 👍
Thats ok mate, we can sort sonething else out....but the thing is I don't recall seeing the Spider in the new ocd :ouch:

Back