Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
:lol: Actually I like how it handles. Sort of need to drift the dang thing, but weight transfer on it seems to be very obvious if you push in a turn too much! Car felt great last night as the previous night I was messing with the British Seasonal on Comfort Soft. Tentative and smoothness required :ouch:

Will give the SLS a shot today.

Two cars coming youre way. GTO & Jag to 2022 account still right?

Wonder what tonight will bring on if any update on seasonal?

..and received.
Many Thanks :) 2022 is perfect 👍
No biggie with the SLS but its kinda sad the C7 board vanished completely. Probably available online somewhere but I forgot to take a closer look :guilty:
:cheers: mate,

XJ220 Madeira Metallic sent mate 👍

received too.
Many Thanks :)
OCD didn't reset :yuck:
I'm a bit clueless about where to go now :boggled:
I still need to look your profile for missing Green tix though 👍
chat soon mate.

Yes very dissapointed. 20 million cr on 2 accounts....think I will be grinding some a spec green tix this weekend ;-)

Alright, i'll be around in 3-4 hours from now, to accept FRs 👍
II'm really close to 100 FRiends at this point so I might send the tickets from my secondary account to your secondary account. my sec. account PSN is Bob_spec .

Receive cars : tur1smo2022
Send Tickets : Bob_spec

I might need to adjust a thing or two once I know which tickets you would like.
btw I'm free to trade on Bob_spec PS3 👍

Hi FR's sent

tickets to be sent to: xx_account_1989
cars will be sent from: chug-a-bug

I'd like tickets 20,16.15.14,13,11,10,8

I can start sending after reset

thanks

Last edited:
..and received.
Many Thanks :) 2022 is perfect 👍
No biggie with the SLS but its kinda sad the C7 board vanished completely. Probably available online somewhere but I forgot to take a closer look :guilty:
:cheers: mate,
Yeah annoying. Wanted to see if I got bumped from 799 :ouch:.

2 more today and 1 more tomorrow :cheers:

When is the OP going to be updated? :P

Around end of next week, plan to transfer them Mazda's to HotPeppah so not sure which I should move out or hold till later.

SNAP --> http://www.mygranturismo.net/rankings.php?sec=3&board=110 <-- Keeps a record of all your past TT runs! I had no idea something like this was out there!

I did get bumped :ouch:

Last edited:
Hi FR's sent

tickets to be sent to: xx_account_1989
cars will be sent from: chug-a-bug

I'd like tickets 20,16.15.14,13,11,10,8

I can start sending after reset

thanks

Alright, I've sent another FR to xx-account_1989 for the tickets delivery.
and Level 8 also sent already 👍

Yeah annoying. Wanted to see if I got bumped from 799 :ouch:.

2 more today and 1 more tomorrow :cheers:

When is the OP going to be updated? :P

Around end of next week, plan to transfer them Mazda's to HotPeppah so not sure which I should move out or hold till later.

SNAP --> http://www.mygranturismo.net/rankings.php?sec=3&board=110 <-- Keeps a record of all your past TT runs! I had no idea something like this was out there!

I did get bumped :ouch:

Yeah OP really need to be updated now. Theres the Caldina from Toyota that interest me but JDM are tough to get by. I hope I can come up with a good list by monday 👍
thanks for the link and cars :bowdown:
chat soon.

hi my friend :)

sorry for the delay, but it was hard to get it right this damn color.:crazy:
I lost count of how many white and gray appeared.:banghead:

let me know what do you want, I have a slot for you on 19th, it was for the GTO = turquoise, but gazelle has already sent to you. right:tup:

chat soon

hi my friend :)

sorry for the delay, but it was hard to get it right this damn color.:crazy:
I lost count of how many white and gray appeared.:banghead:

let me know what do you want, I have a slot for you on 19th, it was for the GTO = turquoise, but gazelle has already sent to you. right:tup:

chat soon

Received 👍
Many Thanks mate :bowdown:

I looked through the Glitch Wheel list and decided on 1.8, the Blue with Formula Green wheels. Thanks, and let me know if you need anything else.

I looked through the Glitch Wheel list and decided on 1.8, the Blue with Formula Green wheels. Thanks, and let me know if you need anything else.

Good call 👍
Pretty sure I haven't trade this one yet :D
I'll send the car and a FR from PSN Izzy_popp
Wont be long for the delivery, next reset 👍

XJ220 Westminster Blue Sent mate 👍

Thank you mate :)
Let me know which Green tickets you will go for. Spreading the workload might be easier.
Btw Gran Kustom has sent me the Dark Silver Nissan mmR Cup car # . I thought all along he already had it but I guess I was wrong :guilty:

Well I still need to uodate my profile with the green tix that you and GK have recently sent me. Then I will focus on citroen C3 from GK as I doubt I will atempt that final rally special anytime soon but I have no more standards that he needs at the moment :-(
I will take alook at your greens over the weekend but I dont have anything else that you need just now. I will wait to see what your refreshed OP brings ;-)

Thank you mate :)
Let me know which Green tickets you will go for. Spreading the workload might be easier.
Btw Gran Kustom has sent me the Dark Silver Nissan mmR Cup car#. I thought all along he already had it but I guess I was wrong :guilty:

my friend you were right:tup:

I had all mm-R, but they were on my computer in the form of backups, I still had not raffled the colors, but now everyone is ready to ship immediately.

what do you have looking at green tix I can help just let me know. This weekend I will focus on raffle my backups, I was leaving the raffle for the last minute, now I'll go anticipate and leave tix available to send immediately, without me having to raffle all the minutes colours before of reset.

I was very lazy.:embarrassed:

my friend you were right:tup:

I had all mm-R, but they were on my computer in the form of backups, I still had not raffled the colors, but now everyone is ready to ship immediately.

what do you have looking at green tix I can help just let me know. This weekend I will focus on raffle my backups, I was leaving the raffle for the last minute, now I'll go anticipate and leave tix available to send immediately, without me having to raffle all the minutes colours before of reset.

I was very lazy.:embarrassed:

:)
Happy you found them back 👍
From my side, I have no idea where to go now :boggled:
I play a litle bit more and the weekend is always complicated for me, so to be honest I really hope next OCD will be cool because i'm seriously lacking inspiration now :lol:
I also hope there will be Premium to Standard, many folks likes them :D + The new Corvette C7 :cool:
Give me until the maintenance to update my thread 👍
chat soon mate.

I'm after the 20-24 level tickets. What would you like for them?

My schedule is free around the jan. 17-18. If you still need them by the jan. 16 pm me, we'll find something out, I'll keep the spot 👍

Hi mate. I just ripped this one...
Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00 Bordeaux Mica
I will send over after the next reset.
Sometime tomorrow I should have a spec beginner locked on 4 accounts so I will let you know soon what I am still missing from them to see if you can help.
Cheers 👍

Yeah OP really need to be updated now. Theres the Caldina from Toyota that interest me but JDM are tough to get by. I hope I can come up with a good list by monday 👍
thanks for the link and cars :bowdown:
chat soon.
WOOT! :D only a full week of ripping 200 tickets * X amount of times in a day. The Vauxhall Vectra in Black Sapphire finally showed up! Must of been annoying to see my ID logging in and off every 40 minutes if you dont have the privacy settings on :crazy:. Finally get to move on with the remotes :dopey:

Caldina (think it is the station wagon looking thing) does pop up here and there...think I passed it up a few times this past week :guilty: = I. Will try to help if you have any Toyota's in mind. Should be finish with TVR by next friday and Toyota is up next for me.

Hi mate. I just ripped this one...
Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00 Bordeaux Mica
I will send over after the next reset.
Sometime tomorrow I should have a spec beginner locked on 4 accounts so I will let you know soon what I am still missing from them to see if you can help.
Cheers 👍

Perfect,
Thanks again for your help. :)

WOOT! :D only a full week of ripping 200 tickets * X amount of times in a day. The Vauxhall Vectra in Black Sapphire finally showed up! Must of been annoying to see my ID logging in and off every 40 minutes if you dont have the privacy settings on :crazy:. Finally get to move on with the remotes :dopey:

Caldina (think it is the station wagon looking thing) does pop up here and there...think I passed it up a few times this past week :guilty: = I. Will try to help if you have any Toyota's in mind. Should be finish with TVR by next friday and Toyota is up next for me.

Yep, that's the one, It look like a Matrix / Vibe.
Happy you found your Vectra :)

I'll be back later tonight to update, the weekend I cant do much.

@ Drevenger: Thanks so much for the Maserati Gran Turismo with custom painted stock wheels. It really is nice. I'll give you a positive in the Rep Thread.

Hi

The following has been delivered:

Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon STi '00 Premium Silver Metallic

Donation.

👍

@ Drevenger: Thanks so much for the Maserati Gran Turismo with custom painted stock wheels. It really is nice. I'll give you a positive in the Rep Thread.

Thanks, glad you like it :D
Yeah, I badly need to hit the Rep Thread. Will leave good feedbacks for you too 👍

Hi

The following has been delivered:

Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon STi '00 Premium Silver Metallic

Donation.

👍

Nice :)
Many thanks :bowdown:
Let me know if you need anything 👍

Sent mate 👍

Thanks mate :bowdown:
I'll keep you a spot, just tell me what you want :)

Hello, do you happen to have a Lotus Esprit V8 SE '98 - Racing Green Metallic?

I have a Jag XJ220 in Topaz Metallic if you do...

Hello, do you happen to have a Lotus Esprit V8 SE '98 - Racing Green Metallic?

I have a Jag XJ220 in Topaz Metallic if you do...

Yes I'm supposed to have it 👍
Only thing is, I have the Topaz Metallic XJ220 pending but I could always ask to change it.
If you can wait for confirmation in 3 days, i'll let you know. I will have more wanted cars to trade for.
Thanks.

Will do mate. Forgot to say thanks for completing my mustang green tix set ;-)

No problem mate, always happy to help out :)

Hey I'm after a 1966 ticket. What do you want traded for it?

I have the feeling you forgot we pm each other for ticket 20 & 24 yesterday :P
Anyways, like I said, pm me back on wednesday for an arrangements.
thanks.

Hi Mate.
So I managed to lock down the B Liscence - Bronze and A Spec Beginner on the remaining accounts at the weekend.👍
These are the green tix colours that remain needed....

Mazda Demio Sport '03 - brilliant black - serion silver metallic - sparkling silver metallic - splash green mica - starry blue mica - strat blue micasunlight silver metallic

Toyota Vitz U Euro Sport Edition '00 - pale rose metallic opal

Toyota Prius G Touring Selection '03 - bronze mica metallic - jade green mica metallic - silver metallic - super white ll

Hommell Belinette '99 -Bleu Metallise - Jaune Italien - Jaune Orange

You can send 1 to cover the recent lexus if you like. I will try to remember to edit this post as these tix come in from yourself and others, but just to be safe, let me know before sending anything.

Cheers mate :)

Last edited:
^ Yes mate 👍
I know that I have the Civic, Hommel and possibly Wagon RR R too.
All the models above these I just mentioned are most likely missing from my end too.

Can't wait for next update :D
:cheers:

Hi I have the Honda Integra touring cars you are looking for would you be interested in trading for your Toyota ft 86 ii concept '11 green tickets?

Hi I have the Honda Integra touring cars you are looking for would you be interested in trading for your Toyota ft 86 ii concept '11 green tickets?

Perfect 👍
I will have to send a couple FR and schedule is free in a week.
Gonna look something real quick and notified which PSN 👍

Back