Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Jag XJ220 Meteorite Metallic sent to 2023...👍

confirming the Spider will be going to 2022 as requested on the 25th.

Cheers mate

"Confused"....So I still need to send it...it's not in OCD right?

No I wont need Gialozoe met. its safe and untouched from an old OCD 👍
Sorry for the confusion .

Jag XJ220 Meteorite Metallic sent to 2023...👍

confirming the Spider will be going to 2022 as requested on the 25th.

Cheers mate

Let me know the glitch wheel you would like, or anything else 👍

Question, is there another glitch academy 2012, last time I checked there were 5 I think ?

Ok mate no problem, just let me know what I can send in its place. My ocd colours are in sig and I will check 2nd console colours over next couple of days. 👍

Nope, only five have been surfaced 👍

Alright, thanks for the heads up :)👍
You've been quite helpful for these. Might be not much but if you want I can send you a Glitch Wheel too, or something else you need. FR Izzy_popp if you opt for a Glitch wheel, free in about 4-5 resets tho.
cheers

edit/ link
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6957967#post6957967

Ok mate no problem, just let me know what I can send in its place. My ocd colours are in sig and I will check 2nd console colours over next couple of days. 👍

Replace by Peugeot 206cc '01 - Noir Onyx ?

Btw your Lutecia Renault Sport #3 is Silver based on Sharky. I was wondering since I got it too.

cheers mate I will mark the 206 down for you 👍
Wasn't too sure about the Lutecia colour as it was very early and my eyes were half shut :drool:

Alright, thanks for the heads up :)👍
You've been quite helpful for these. Might be not much but if you want I can send you a Glitch Wheel too, or something else you need. FR Izzy_popp if you opt for a Glitch wheel, free in about 4-5 resets tho.
cheers

edit/ link
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6957967#post6957967

Sir,

Thank you for your generous offer, but I cannot accept.
My problem would be, if I get one, I want all....and there are just TOO many you've collected/created :scared: :scared:

cheers mate I will mark the 206 down for you 👍
Wasn't too sure about the Lutecia colour as it was very early and my eyes were half shut :drool:

:)👍
OCD (2/3) is here for me, not sure where I go from now. Gonna decide after the weekend. Only thing missing is Mercedes Avantgarde and Audi A2, i will not look for them but availabe, just ask.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6957903#post6957903

Sir,

My problem would be, if I get one, I want all....and there are just TOO many you've collected/created :scared: :scared:

Haha, no problem 👍
Let me know if you change your mind. :)

@Dierszee
Can you FR Bob_spec for the Toyota you wanted, I think its HPeppah right?
Could send next reset

Last edited:
Sir,

You should see Anihilators garage :eek:... me = Green with Envy!

Thanks Doc...no rush on receiving and just stock is fine as I want to mess around with it down the road 👍. Will FR when I get home to Bob_spec

The Alfa coming to you today :cheers:

Hi

The following has been sent:

Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 --- Vintage Red

Please can I have a level 0 ticket to uk2 as your schedule allows.

👍

Shakespeare...Green with Envy = Jealous. But the Paint Chip from the Vibe is nice :)

Yeah, that rocket science I figured out.
But it cannot be his list of cars. I can name a dozen of people that own 1000 and some up to 4300 0/0/0 cars.

I'm just impressed about the glitched wheels list of Drevenger.
That I never started with...my crusade became replicas, already 1200 in my garage now :)

Yeah, that rocket science I figured out.
But it cannot be his list of cars. I can name a dozen of people that own 1000 and some up to 4300 0/0/0 cars.

I'm just impressed about the glitched wheels list of Drevenger.
That I never started with...my crusade became replicas, already 1200 in my garage now :)

Sorry. I just like all the Gran-Turismo he has plus the BMW from drevenger.

For sure more folks out there with tons of cars :eek:. 👍

Sorry. I just like all the Gran-Turismo he has plus the BMW from drevenger.

For sure more folks out there with tons of cars :eek:. 👍

Yeah there are a few that look really awesome.
But if I start with 1 glitched car, I want them all :lol: :lol:

@Drevenger, sorry for the Off-topic chat.

Yeah sorry...Once a serious post whore :ouch:

Doc...cant get into Wine_Me's account! Stinking maintenace msg but no problem with the other PS3's! Should be able to send the Alfa before tomorrow's reset :nervous:

Just ripped the two and sitting at HotPeppah now...FR to 2022? (You or I can delete the ones at Wine_Me for the space...not WineO_o for remote :) ).
Honda CR-X SiR '90: Flint Black Metallic
Toyota Cadlina GT-Four '02: Blue Mica Metallic

Yeah sorry...Once a serious post whore :ouch:

Doc...cant get into Wine_Me's account! Stinking maintenace msg but no problem with the other PS3's! Should be able to send the Alfa before tomorrow's reset :nervous:

Just ripped the two and sitting at HotPeppah now...FR to 2022? (You or I can delete the ones at Wine_Me for the space...not WineO_o for remote :) ).
Honda CR-X SiR '90: Flint Black Metallic
Toyota Cadlina GT-Four '02: Blue Mica Metallic

Yep you can FR 2022 no problem mate 👍
This loop / load problem seems to be complex, I hope PD will solve the issue.
Will be back later on.
accepting FR now

Yep you can FR 2022 no problem mate 👍

👍 done. Will send CRX-SI tomorrow. Just dont delete Wine_Me just yet. I dont want that Alfa from OCD :P so rather send it direct.

Saturday the Toyota.

It is complex...lucky non of my gear have been effected. Seems that the other accounts that I used after reset are fine...thankfully.

Sorry, I waited for a few hours and decided to do a quick rip of HP tickets. Turned up a AC Cars and shot it off to Wine_0o. Would of saved today, but decided really late not to go into work tomorrow :ouch: Just want Wine_Me to work tomorrow AM!!! Might be out all day/night tomorrow down in San Diego area so this maintenance is a PITA!

I hope you are ok with the update. Seem ok?

It is complex...lucky non of my gear have been effected. Seems that the other accounts that I used after reset are fine...thankfully.

Sorry, I waited for a few hours and decided to do a quick rip of HP tickets. Turned up a AC Cars and shot it off to Wine_0o. Would of saved today, but decided really late not to go into work tomorrow :ouch: Just want Wine_Me to work tomorrow AM!!! Might be out all day/night tomorrow down in San Diego area so this maintenance is a PITA!

I hope you are ok with the update. Seem ok?

Thats weird man,
I'm online now and have been the whole evening, almost. Was doing Shuffle around 9pm (NY time /EST)
Theres only me and DJdopey online on my Friendlist, only 2 blue dots. That is unusual I must say.

I hope PD or Sony fix this thing. I cant believe such a small update is messing so much.

Hi

The following has been sent:

Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 --- Vintage Red

Please can I have a level 0 ticket to uk2 as your schedule allows.

👍

Received :)
Thank you :bowdown:

Level 0 to UK_2. Sounds good 👍
Will you need many of these level 0 ? I can send two if you want :P
cheers

@Outeke
1200. Thats more than my main garage :lol:
I'm at 1100 in garage and 800 flush in delivery truck :nervous:
I understand your point, we cant cover everything after all 👍

Last edited:
@Outeke
1200. Thats more than my main garage :lol:
I'm at 1100 in garage and 800 flush in delivery truck :nervous:
I understand your point, we cant cover everything after all 👍

When I get the chance, I will offer you something unique..and then we can make a deal 👍
Yeah 1200 replicas and a trillion 0/0/0 in every damn color :scared:

Good to know that 800 FIT in your delivery truck. On most of my accounts I'm around 150-160 tickets..so a lot of incoming is secured!!

Thats weird man,
I'm online now and have been the whole evening, almost. Was doing Shuffle around 9pm (NY time /EST)
Theres only me and DJdopey online on my Friendlist, only 2 blue dots. That is unusual I must say.

I hope PD or Sony fix this thing. I cant believe such a small update is messing so much.

Dang...you know the shuffle room you got me into one time was the most fun / clean online racing ever! Have had no luck there after :ouch:...

I hope the maintenance is done in a few hours! Really dont want to miss a send date. Though I dont believe Chris will mind if he gets his a day late. Just wish they would fix what ever issues they caused and we can all move along as usual :D

Sorry, but I believe that would be late today? Well 3.5 hours prior to reset?

:nervous:

Reset is at 00:00 GMT....that makes 5,5 hours :)
And I'm talking about EU-SEN, not sure if they meant all SEN.

Reset is at 00:00 GMT....that makes 5,5 hours :)
And I'm talking about EU-SEN, not sure if they meant all SEN.

Thank you Mr Orange. Trying to figure out GMT is not my cup of tea.. especially with just a few hours of sleep.

Back