Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Drev, can you please check whether or not you have received the Vanquish '04 in Sutherland Red from me yet...thanks.

Drev, can you please check whether or not you have received the Vanquish '04 in Sutherland Red from me yet...thanks.

I've just check and negative, I haven't received it.
Unless maybe you have send it on another account, i haven't checked yet.

Thanks again Doc :cheers:

First time this particular model is out the factory :D
Hope you'll like it,

hi, drev's

TVR Tamora '02 (Starmist Blue) received 👍
tuscan speed 6 '00 (Alpine Green) received 👍

thanks by delivery:bowdown:

Alright, i'll send more in about 5 resets 👍
chat soon

First time this particular model is out the factory :D
Hope you'll like it,
Heck yeah and thanks again. Standard cars are fun, but sort of missed the Premium cockpit view the other day. So figured might as well have a unique one 💡. The wheels makes the car stand out big time 👍

BTW: tried the Lotus for the drift. It is me = SUCKS! :lol: Over rotate and over gassing it. Bites since I only need a few more special events and hidden trophy to finish that account completely. Well, cant say that since Vettel challange is a PITA. :ouch:

Hi

Mugen S2000 in Black sent.
When you get a chance i would like a 1962 ticket if you have it.

Thanks

I've just check and negative, I haven't received it.
Unless maybe you have send it on another account, i haven't checked yet.

Ok, I hadn't noted that down so my apologies for the delay . It will ship on the 10th, mate.

Hi

Thanks

I dont have bday '62 unfortunately :\
I got '61 & '63 :ouch:
Theres also another trade that was received from the SL 600.
Let me know what you would like instead 👍

Ok, I hadn't noted that down so my apologies for the delay . It will ship on the 10th, mate.

No problem, thanks again for your help :)

Hi Doc, will cover the '62 for you :cheers:

Have not had any chances to rip tickets for what you are looking for lately. Got

Wine_Me free today, so will see if I cant rip anything out of there.

Hi drev:tup:
I can help with these
MUGEN S2000 ´00 - dark blue - white - yellow

I will need to put the dark blue one up for share so you can confirm shade but the other 2 should be there...I will check though, its been a while :scared:

Hi

Thanks

No problem, thanks again for your help :)

Give me a few days to clear trades, I can cover that '62 (it is my year :D )for both of you. What account do you want yours sent to Drev?

Hi drev:tup:
I can help with these
MUGEN S2000 ´00 - dark blue - white - yellow

I will need to put the dark blue one up for share so you can confirm shade but the other 2 should be there...I will check though, its been a while :scared:

Sweet, i'll add them to schedule
Any idea what you are looking for?
I can send in two resets 👍
let me know
cheers

Sweet, i'll add them to schedule
Any idea what you are looking for?
I can send in two resets 👍
let me know
cheers

Ok, dark blue is now shared. Pity I didn't have a black one to compare. Let me know what you think. I can send the white and yellow this week, then the dark blue if you need it, a week on monday:tup:
Two or three tickets will be fine please. Lvl 0, 1 & 2 and all to gazelle68 please.

Do you still need this one?
GALANT GTO MR '70 kenya orange

Cheers

sup Drev's

Mercedes-Benz 300SL Coupe '54 = Weißgrau (Standard Version) Received:tup:

:cheers:

Ok, dark blue is now shared. Pity I didn't have a black one to compare. Let me know what you think. I can send the white and yellow this week, then the dark blue if you need it, a week on monday:tup:
Two or three tickets will be fine please. Lvl 0, 1 & 2 and all to gazelle68 please.

Do you still need this one?
GALANT GTO MR '70 kenya orange

Cheers

Alright 👍
I'll look your profile to confirm.
About the Kenya Orange I recently manage to find it trading paints.
Thanks though :)
But I gotta say I've overlooked the Esprit Turbo HC in previous OCD,
I think I miss the Red? In other words, I only have Black & White and was looking to finish this set too. Was wondering if you might have it. Thanks.

Alright 👍
I'll look your profile to confirm.
About the Kenya Orange I recently manage to find it trading paints.
Thanks though :)
But I gotta say I've overlooked the Esprit Turbo HC in previous OCD,
I think I miss the Red? In other words, I only have Black & White and was looking to finish this set too. Was wondering if you might have it. Thanks.

Yes I have it mate. I will send it from 82 on the 23rd in return for the same car in black please. 1 full set for 1 full set....I like it :)
Have you looked at profile?
Cheers 👍

Yes I have it mate. I will send it from 82 on the 23rd in return for the same car in black please. 1 full set for 1 full set....I like it :)
Have you looked at profile?
Cheers 👍

Alright with the Turbo HC 👍
Red Vs Black.
Wich account goes the Esprit ?

I've also checked your profile and it seems its the same exact car. So I'll only need the Yellow and White.

I think I've sent level 0 already to Gazelle 68 was about to send Level 2 too :)

Alright with the Turbo HC 👍
Red Vs Black.
Wich account goes the Esprit ?

I've also checked your profile and it seems its the same exact car. So I'll only need the Yellow and White.

I think I've sent level 0 already to Gazelle 68 was about to send Level 2 too :)

Esprit to 82 please 👍
So are you saying the mugen on share is black?

I see you have altered OP regarding the mugen.....

I can finish them and also 2 Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '03 as I am due 4 from crypto. I will sort the details and colours later when I have a bit more time 👍

Esprit to 82 please 👍
So are you saying the mugen on share is black?

I see you have altered OP regarding the mugen.....

I can finish them and also 2 Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '03 as I am due 4 from crypto. I will sort the details and colours later when I have a bit more time 👍

Ok, HC to _82
I just found out theres a Magnetic Blue Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87 i'm missing too.

The Mugen in your profile looks like dark deep purple just like mine so I guess its maybe the "Dark Blue"

Ok, thanks for the Astons :)
btw I wasn't aware there was 12 Mmr cup cars :crazy:
Your 5ft one should be delivered next reset 👍
Chat soon.

Doc, taking any Green Tickets from A & B specs? Think I turned over all the Austins a few months ago :(....or could be some odd cycle the '00 & '03 are going through.

BTW: The gifted BMW Concept is the best thing ever! Got the drift challenge the other day with it. First I thought it was a random lucky strike on Wine_0o, so tried it on the other account and bam! Minor swaps of the tune to make it loose, low end turbo with comfort hard did it :cheers:

I just found out theres a Magnetic Blue Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87 i'm missing too.
Not sure about this one mate :nervous:
Duck's spreadsheet only states the Esprit Turbo HC '87 in Black, Red & White as you previously thought. The only Lotus' that come in that colour are the 111R & 111S. Where did you hear this news?:odd:

Ok, HC to _82

The Mugen in your profile looks like dark deep purple just like mine so I guess its maybe the "Dark Blue"

Ok, thanks for the Astons :)
btw I wasn't aware there was 12 Mmr cup cars :crazy:
Your 5ft one should be delivered next reset 👍
Chat soon.

Ok so I will send to you the following, all from my 68 account....
Mugen S2000 in Yellow, White & Blue.
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '03 in Malham White & Grasmere Blue 👍

You can cover these, when your schedule allows, with any mix of low lvl tickets (lvl 7 and lower will be fine). All to gazelle68 please 👍.

Let me know if I have missed anything young man :cheers:

Not sure about this one mate :nervous:
Duck's spreadsheet only states the Esprit Turbo HC '87 in Black, Red & White as you previously thought. The only Lotus' that come in that colour are the 111R & 111S. Where did you hear this news?:odd:

Ok so I will send to you the following, all from my 68 account....
Mugen S2000 in Yellow, White & Blue.
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '03 in Malham White & Grasmere Blue 👍

You can cover these, when your schedule allows, with any mix of low lvl tickets (lvl 7 and lower will be fine). All to gazelle68 please 👍.

Let me know if I have missed anything young man :cheers:

ohhh K_
So you telling me I got a paint trade gone horribly wrong :lol: :lol:

Gonna add up those A Martins to schedule, i'm not seeking anything in particular at the moment so i'll be able to clear schedule for next OCD :crazy:
chat soon mate.

Sorry about that mate. Have you opened the ticket yet or still in ticket form? If you have spare slot you could send it to your alt and chech the chip colour. You never know, you and us all, may be pleasently surprised :scared:

A mini schedule for you.

Gazelle_82
15th green tix cougar jamaican yellow
22nd esprit turbo hc 87 - red

gazelle68
19th - 24th
mugen s2000 yellow - white - blue
db9 '03 grasmere blue - malham white

Doc, taking any Green Tickets from A & B specs? Think I turned over all the Austins a few months ago :(....or could be some odd cycle the '00 & '03 are going through.

BTW: The gifted BMW Concept is the best thing ever! Got the drift challenge the other day with it. First I thought it was a random lucky strike on Wine_0o, so tried it on the other account and bam! Minor swaps of the tune to make it loose, low end turbo with comfort hard did it :cheers:

Glad you've worked it out :)
No worry for the Astons, i'm sure there will be an OCD someday featuring them 👍

Sorry about that mate. Have you opened the ticket yet or still in ticket form? If you have spare slot you could send it to your alt and chech the chip colour. You never know, you and us all, may be pleasently surprised :scared:

A mini schedule for you.

Gazelle_82
15th green tix cougar jamaican yellow
22nd esprit turbo hc 87 - red

gazelle68
19th - 24th
mugen s2000 yellow - white - blue
db9 '03 grasmere blue - malham white

Ticket Level 1 sent to gazelle68
&
Black Esprit Turbo HC sent to Gazelle 82

I'll try to send you 4 Mmr Cup Car you are missing for the remaining trades, if you don't mind, plus the last Caterham 👍

Glad you've worked it out :)
No worry for the Astons, i'm sure there will be an OCD someday featuring them 👍

It was the car that did it for me 👍. Surprised no one else wanted one. Super grip and quick in stock form + with some style :)

Will keep an eye out for you. See new OP updated list. Surely something will come up :crazy:.

All good :-)

Orange #10 sent.

It was the car that did it for me 👍. Surprised no one else wanted one. Super grip and quick in stock form + with some style :)

Will keep an eye out for you. See new OP updated list. Surely something will come up :crazy:.

All good mate, I might even do a last attemp at doing glitch wheel this weekend.
Will keep you updated 👍

Back