Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Thanks sir :)
Sure, i'll add this into schedule for a level 2 => tazman_uk2 ๐Ÿ‘
:cheers:

Thanks.
The RX-8 I have 1 in Nordic Green but does not have the (J) in the description.
Is this the one you are after?

Regards:tup:

Hi

The following has been sent:

Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '00 in Innocent Blue Mica

Please can I get a level 2 as your schedule allows.

๐Ÿ‘

P.S. Also have it in Brilliant Black, will send for another level 2.

:cheers:
I find it awkward that PD didn't acknowledge the problems you guys went threw.
Like jk83 said on another thread, its not supposed to be customers that resolves the issue.
It was a tiny update (55mb). Ridiculous that it created so much issues.

It is annoying, especially for the people who don't have the option I had, which appears to be most of them.

Are you still looking for those Lupo '03 green tickets? Theres a chance I could dredge one up from somewhere or other...

Just shot off the Caldina GT-Four Black Mica out :cheers:

Thanks again & again :bowdown:
Do you want a ..
Vitz U Euro Sport Editionย’00 or Yaris U Euro Sport Edition (J) '00
or both?
Should be delivered in a couple of resets ๐Ÿ‘
chat soon :)

Hi

The following has been sent:

Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '00 in Innocent Blue Mica

Please can I get a level 2 as your schedule allows.

๐Ÿ‘

P.S. Also have it in Brilliant Black, will send for another level 2.

That's perfect :)
Two Level 2 Tickets going your way in approximately 3 resets ๐Ÿ‘

About the RX-8 Type S (J) '03 :Nordic Green Mica
It seems to be the one i'm looking for, I dont think there two versions of this particular Type S RX-8. I did the same error with the Subaru Sport wagon when I took Sharky database. (J) or not, I'm sure that I dont have neither of them.
So I'd like to grab it if you are willing to trade it, still. Just tell me what you would like in return ๐Ÿ‘

It is annoying, especially for the people who don't have the option I had, which appears to be most of them.

Are you still looking for those Lupo '03 green tickets? Theres a chance I could dredge one up from somewhere or other...

The Lupo are pretty much done now but Ill post my OCD wanted list in a few.
Its gonna be way easier than those Lupo cup cars. I still got plenty of OCD cars missing ๐Ÿ‘
I will send the Esprit V8 SE '98 next reset ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks again & again :bowdown:
Do you want a ..
Vitz U Euro Sport Edition’00 or Yaris U Euro Sport Edition (J) '00
or both?
Should be delivered in a couple of resets ๐Ÿ‘
chat soon :)
Nah all good here :sly:, but thank you.....just trying to figure out what order I should take out the Toyota's from the truck :crazy:

Do you still need this by chance? Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79 Corsa Red - Green Ticket.

Nah all good here :sly:, but thank you.....just trying to figure out what order I should take out the Toyota's from the truck :crazy:

Do you still need this by chance? Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79 Corsa Red - Green Ticket.

You sure?
I have a Toyota 2000 GT 0/0/0 in grey that I could send fairly soon if you want to replace it ๐Ÿ‘

For the Autobiachi A112 I cant say yet. I will have to double check something.
Shouldn't take too long but I will only be available to say later today :)
Thanks.

You sure?
I have a Toyota 2000 GT 0/0/0 in grey that I could send fairly soon if you want to replace it ๐Ÿ‘

For the Autobiachi A112 I cant say yet. I will have to double check something.
Shouldn't take too long but I will only be available to say later today :)
Thanks.

For sure :D.... Want to drive the other cars before I jam pack the truck. Dont want to get bored of this account just yet like Wine_0o. :P

2000GT I just sent myself the red one and expecting the silver in a day, so no problem :cheers:

Let me know on Autobiachi...currently saved just in case. Have to check other PS3 on what colors it will spit out.

hi im timscore from ps3 ive got a rx7 tc looking to trade il trade any primium car really want to trade so give me a add or message me 4 more info

Hi

I will take another level 2 for the RX8 and also have Lightening Yellow ,due in from christara on the 5th Feb so you can mark that one off also, level 2 again.

Regards

Great, thanks :D I'm sure something will turn up ๐Ÿ’ก

There you go,
OCD i'm looking for ..

Mitsubishi MIRAGE Cyborg ZR '97 : --Iris Blue Pearl -- Scotia White
Peugeot 206 CC '01 : -- Gris Iceland -- Tangerine
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 : Lemans-Grun -- Saphirschwarz -- Calypsorot -- Mandarin
Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 : Marsrot
Honda CITY Turbo II '83 : Tonic Blue Metallic
Fiat Barchetta Giovane Due '00 : Nero Seta Metallizzato

hope there is something you can find :)
chat soon.

hi im timscore from ps3 ive got a rx7 tc looking to trade il trade any primium car really want to trade so give me a add or message me 4 more info

Hi there
The TC cars aren't tradeable but there always the Online Dealership Cars that i've just sort out just above ๐Ÿ‘

Hi

I will take another level 2 for the RX8 and also have Lightening Yellow ,due in from christara on the 5th Feb so you can mark that one off also, level 2 again.

Regards

Sounds good mate ๐Ÿ‘
That will make four level 2 if i'm not mistaken ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks.

Edit/ nvm

Last edited:
Doc, from our friend Christara321

Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '00 --- Sunlight Silver Metallic in a few weeks ๐Ÿ‘

--- Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 ---
Brilliant Black & Silver Stone Metallic...this will come from HP

--- Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '00 ---
Pure White ...from HP too.

Just got to get it transfered out.

Last edited:
I have a:

Mitsubishi MIRAGE Cyborg ZR '97 - Nayez Blue Pearl

no others :(

Thats perfect, Nayez Blue Mirage Cyborg will do just fine ๐Ÿ‘
I will send the Esprit SE '98 in a few,
Thanks

Doc, from our friend Christara321

Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '00 --- Sunlight Silver Metallic in a few weeks ๐Ÿ‘

--- Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 ---
Brilliant Black & Silver Stone Metallic...this will come from HP

--- Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '00 ---
Pure White ...from HP too.

Just got to get it transfered out.

Great :)
So Toyota 2000 will go to HP ๐Ÿ‘
and when you are ready for other goodies, let me know.
cheers

Great :)
So Toyota 2000 will go to HP ๐Ÿ‘
and when you are ready for other goodies, let me know.
cheers
NO! Hope not to late :D

Please put on credit. If anything, MR2 from current OCD in any color will do for HP.

:ouch: someone got you the Suby WR Blue! Just turned the PC on to see if it was something you needed!

:lol: got the MR2 1600 G '86: New Sherwood Toning @ Wine_Me from old OCD. Will send next week, but HP could use anything you got on that model so I dont lose a trade date to re-route down the road....exchange :cheers:

Maybe also adjust OP? I keep looking at the CRX-Black pending :eek: You did get it right? Should of seen that before the Caldina blue.

Last edited:
NO! Hope not to late :D

Please put on credit. If anything, MR2 from current OCD in any color will do for HP.

:ouch: someone got you the Suby WR Blue! Just turned the PC on to see if it was something you needed!

:lol: got the MR2 1600 G '86: New Sherwood Toning @ Wine_Me from old OCD. Will send next week, but HP could use anything you got on that model so I dont lose a trade date to re-route down the road....exchange :cheers:

Maybe also adjust OP? I keep looking at the CRX-Black pending :eek: You did get it right? Should of seen that before the Caldina blue.

Ok ๐Ÿ‘
Wasnt too late. The MR 2 I could send in OCD is Super Red II
Yeah, pending section needs to be refreshed but was waiting on Crypto's delivery before double check them.
Fairly sure its my mistake for not grayed it out yet.

Drev mate, sorry its taken so long....
Maserati grigio granito/grigio granito will be good please. I can paint it bianco at my end.
Peugot 206 cc noir onyx sent :-)

Drev mate, sorry its taken so long....
Maserati grigio granito/grigio granito will be good please. I can paint it bianco at my end.
Peugot 206 cc noir onyx sent :-)

Alright with Grigio Granito wheels ๐Ÿ‘
And thank you once again :)

Ok ๐Ÿ‘
Wasnt too late. The MR 2 I could send in OCD is Super Red II
Yeah, pending section needs to be refreshed but was waiting on Crypto's delivery before double check them.
Fairly sure its my mistake for not grayed it out yet.
๐Ÿ‘ that works out well. The ripped ones I just keep around and mainly using OCD cars for pleasure :).

MR2 should come in next week monday Jan 28th and the RX7 & ect..., I guess I can put you on some sort of schedule like Chris.

๐Ÿ‘ that works out well. The ripped ones I just keep around and mainly using OCD cars for pleasure :).

MR2 should come in next week monday Jan 28th and the RX7 & ect..., I guess I can put you on some sort of schedule like Chris.

MR2 Super Red II delivered to HP ๐Ÿ‘
schedule :nervous:
I'm so confused right now with mine :lol:
and the fact i'm not really helpful the way I display my pending cars.
I wish OP would be more thorough
Chat soon mate.

MR2 Super Red II delivered to HP ๐Ÿ‘
schedule :nervous:
I'm so confused right now with mine :lol:
and the fact i'm not really helpful the way I display my pending cars.
I wish OP would be more thorough
Chat soon mate.

Thanks Doc :cheers: I know...trying not to mix up accounts right now with double bookings :crazy: Color then red for pending ;)

Good day.

The following has been delivered:
Mazda RX-8 Type S '03 In Nordic Green Mica

๐Ÿ‘

Mazda RX 8 Titanium Grey Metallic II can also be marked off, due in from christara, early February

Last edited:
Doc, Honda CR-X SIR '90: Pewter Gray Metallic just send to 2022....COMPLETE! :cheers:

Please hook up taz_the_man_uk2 with any level he wants for this one :).

Thank goodness something ripped! Was ready to give up.

Good day.

The following has been delivered:
Mazda RX-8 Type S '03 In Nordic Green Mica

๐Ÿ‘

Mazda RX 8 Titanium Grey Metallic II can also be marked off, due in from christara, early February

Thank you very much :bowdown:
Sure, yes. Will book that up.
You guys rocks getting all these Mazdas ๐Ÿ‘
So we are at four Level 2 Tickets and two more of your choice, 6 total. (one for the Titanium Grey just added and one from ___v ).

Doc, Honda CR-X SIR '90: Pewter Gray Metallic just send to 2022....COMPLETE! :cheers:

Please hook up taz_the_man_uk2 with any level he wants for this one :).

Thank goodness something ripped! Was ready to give up.

Thanks mate :bowdown:
I badly need to check those CR-Xs in the truck, i'm almost certain I have them but I've spent the last 5days not playing the GT5 at all :( Not because its not fun :grumpy:
Will book one for Taz ๐Ÿ‘
:cheers: :cheers:

Hi Drev
Just sent this Alpha Spider - Grigio Chiaro Metallizzato ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks I appreciate :bowdown:
I've sent the Grigio Granito Maserati, hope you will like it.
Its a good choice :)
chat soon mate.

Hi

Got this coming in

Lexus SC 300 '97 Bluish Silver Metallic.

Will be donated once I get it.

Regards:tup:

Thanks mate :bowdown:
I badly need to check those CR-Xs in the truck, i'm almost certain I have them but I've spent the last 5days not playing the GT5 at all :( Not because its not fun :grumpy:
Will book one for Taz ๐Ÿ‘
:cheers: :cheers:
Hope all is ok? or Will be ok very soon! Yeah thought it was strange. You normally are on when I am ready to hit the pillow.

CRX-SiR not duplicated I hope :ouch:

Back