Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Broken in they can have as much value as 0/0/0. Rarely i'm asked if they are 0/0/0. Its just a bonus really :)
I, myself, think its a shame I'm not driving them as much as I wanted to :lol: so i'm glad you drove them. Its their purpose after all :D
Like I said last week i can trade buddy at least 3 or 4 of them no problem. i'm transferring Lancia at the moment. Next will be BMW... once i've completed schedule. Will send you a Maserati in the process. You prefer classic colors if i'm not mistaken? Anyway I will sort out a few interesting choice. My new stuff is not yet posted so i'll get you something up to date that no one have yet.

And yes the '98 RX-7 version in Red is a keeper, thanks a bunch :bowdown:

:lol: yeah they got miles in them. But the one you recently sent with the Yellow wheels wont be :eek:...sending it off to Wine_0o for treasure keeps :D. I dont know...seen so many and hard not to :drool:

Well times on my side, so lets do the classic black with the XJR first ;) after ianaflo is taken care of. Really annoyed that the Black Suby has yet to rip! :mad: Getting all the colors you already have for past few days. Going to need it myself :P

OK, RX7 coming in now then :D...give me 40 minutes or so. Need to eat din din :P

Broken in they can have as much value as 0/0/0. Rarely i'm asked if they are 0/0/0. Its just a bonus really :)
I, myself, think its a shame I'm not driving them as much as I wanted to :lol: so i'm glad you drove them. Its their purpose after all :D
Like I said last week i can trade buddy at least 3 or 4 of them no problem. i'm transferring Lancia at the moment. Next will be BMW... once i've completed schedule. Will send you a Maserati in the process. You prefer classic colors if i'm not mistaken? Anyway I will sort out a few interesting choice. My new stuff is not yet posted so i'll get you something up to date that no one have yet.

And yes the '98 RX-7 version in Red is a keeper, thanks a bunch :bowdown:

hhhhummmmm.....:eek:

this seems very interesting ....:drool:

reserve, some slots when that happen.

I thought you were going to put me in the schedule? Looks like that Cup Car is going to someone else . . .

What ever realy, I forgot.
Plus its kind of hard to keep a schedule for up to 30 trades a week. I dont put everything on schedule. The schedule is there to help me mostly.

hhhhummmmm.....:eek:

this seems very interesting ....:drool:

reserve, some slots when that happen.

Yes, it will my friend.
Many Blue, Yellow, Purple colors. In fact I took care of the models I'd overlook in the past. Like the Lancia and the Infiniti. I also made sure I had Silver Chrome on all glitch wheels.
Have you tried to stock paint the wheels of TC or RM cars ?
Theres nice combination to be made as I know you like to customize your ride :D

Cant believe I forgot about the Infiniti!!! Least I have some ripping to look forward too :D

:lol: mikeeesf just showed up on thread :eek:

OK the RX-7 in the Vintage Red just sent. Must say it does look pretty clean for a standard 👍 Last try on the ripping, then for sure bed time!

Yes, it will my friend.
Many Blue, Yellow, Purple colors. In fact I took care of the models I'd overlook in the past. Like the Lancia and the Infiniti. I also made sure I had Silver Chrome on all glitch wheels.
Have you tried to stock paint the wheels of TC or RM cars ?
Theres nice combination to be made as I know you like to customize your ride :D

:bowdown:yeahhhhh ..... sounds good ... very good, my friend

sure, my eyes are going to infinit's, preference for FR's, to drift,
i showed (s13) to my friends japaneses (PSN), they loved it!!!,
especially in motion the wheels disappear and brake discs, appear well in evidence......pretty cool:cool:

yet not ,my imagination no took me to the TC and RM's, but I'll see what can do I rave.

you may also glitch in it too? speaking very softly ...

I believe you will have a pretty big demand for these models now,
they discovered just how beautiful wheels maserati original, painted and then .... she stay crazy.

but ....... I had thought of this before ....... laugh Dick Dastardly:D

thanks mate have been 22 in total.;)

:lol:......more...:lol::lol:

:lol: !!! The pictures that keep coming up makes me want them all!

Dang Doc, you got more added to the OP :cheers: or maybe I was a bit too buzzzed to see last night :P

Will check, swore I had them Speedster Turbo's.

Doc you still need the Lupo Cup Car '03 in Black right? Not sure about Red?

Last edited:
Sure 👍
I'll add you in schedule.
Let me know what you interested in. Which colors you would like for the lancia. I could put a few online so you can see .
Thanks.

be back later on for PSN stuff. I think I need to deleted a few.

OK that would be great

Hey Drev.
Please mark these as pending....
Peugeot 206 CC '01*: Tangerine
Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76*: Marsrot*
Honda CITY Turbo II '83*: Tonic Blue Metallic....green tix or ripped mate?
Fiat Barchetta Giovane Due '00*: Nero Seta*Metallizato....google says "yes" but I am unsure...I will need to confirm
Lutencia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00* #55 & #99

I have 9 to schedule for rayzah over the weekend and I will sort your dates then too mate. I have no idea what I would like so please dont schedule me for anytime soon :scared:

Hi Doc, just RIPPED and sent the --- Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98: Highlight Silver Metallic. I hope this was not already received. Pls update the OP with this and the Vintage Red.

1 more Maserati in a step above mild :) please. Think you have next mild-ish Havanna Body with Chrome 004 wheel I think. --> This one :
AhrweilerStreet_1-1.jpg

Then the RED!!! :drool:

OK that would be great

Ok, I will need to FR from tur1smo2023 to receive the car
and Izzy_popp to send the Lancia :)👍

Hey Drev.
Please mark these as pending....
Peugeot 206 CC '01*: Tangerine
Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76*: Marsrot*
Honda CITY Turbo II '83*: Tonic Blue Metallic....green tix or ripped mate?
Fiat Barchetta Giovane Due '00*: Nero Seta*Metallizato....google says "yes" but I am unsure...I will need to confirm
Lutencia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00* #55 & #99

I have 9 to schedule for rayzah over the weekend and I will sort your dates then too mate. I have no idea what I would like so please dont schedule me for anytime soon :scared:

Nice mate. Take your time and let me know which car you look for nowadays 👍
The City turbo can be from OCD as well too. One or the other is perfect.
Chat soon :)

Hi Doc, just RIPPED and sent the --- Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98: Highlight Silver Metallic. I hope this was not already received. Pls update the OP with this and the Vintage Red.

1 more Maserati in a step above mild :) please. Think you have next mild-ish Havanna Body with Chrome 004 wheel I think. --> This one :
AhrweilerStreet_1-1.jpg

Then the RED!!! :drool:

Ok, I had only one RX-7 '98 so far, so I didn't have the Highlight silver yet. Thanks :)
Yep I will mark them down.
I've sent the Midnight purple pearl (p) Maserati to the correct account I think. I came back at the very last minute so I had 5 min left to log in :\
Next one you would like is fluo #005 or XJR-9 purple?

I have the Opel Speedster in Mandarin, currently have an open slot today.

Alright, You can FR tur1smo2023 and let me know what you are searching for.

Ok, I had only one RX-7 '98 so far, so I didn't have the Highlight silver yet. Thanks :)
Yep I will mark them down.
I've sent the Midnight purple pearl (p) Maserati to the correct account I think. I came back at the very last minute so I had 5 min left to log in :\
Next one you would like is fluo #005 or XJR-9 purple?
Nice! :D

Got it :bowdown: and up on share to show it off :sly:....sorry I thought that was the XJR-9 wheels? But either way it looks great!

Do you still have this one by chance? Havanna Body with Chrome 004

Stunning picture! BTW: tried to get you the last Lupo Cup Car '03 Green Ticket. You and Gazelle could of used it I believe, but got beat to the punch line :mad:

Nice! :D

Got it :bowdown: and up on share to show it off :sly:....sorry I thought that was the XJR-9 wheels? But either way it looks great!

Do you still have this one by chance? Havanna Body with Chrome 004

Stunning picture! BTW: tried to get you the last Lupo Cup Car '03 Green Ticket. You and Gazelle could of used it I believe, but got beat to the punch line :mad:

Yeah, I wasn't sure since you've mentioned XJR-9 somewhere but you also said #6 w/Midnight Purple Pearl (p). I like the way it looks customized and formal at the same time. I also got plenty of XJR-9 wheels on different cars. The Citroen C4 comes to mind.

Yeah, I wasn't sure since you've mentioned XJR-9 somewhere but you also said #6 w/Midnight Purple Pearl (p). I like the way it looks customized and formal at the same time. I also got plenty of XJR-9 wheels on different cars. The Citroen C4 comes to mind.

You got me hooked...(bad part of this forum I cant put the middle finger smilie up :lol: )!

That is where I am stuck right now. The formal looks amazing and customized is even yet at another level. Ohh you remind me of PD and all the various model colors :P

It is ok. Lets do the original plan of XJR-9. I dont mind paper cuts with them tickets :D....:cheers:

Can I get *Green Ticket* GTR Spec-V GT Academy?

Yep, just to make sure.
Its the old academy car, not the recent one that came along just in Blue?
If its the one I think it came in 5 different colors.

You got me hooked...(bad part of this forum I cant put the middle finger smilie up :lol: )!

That is where I am stuck right now. The formal looks amazing and customized is even yet at another level. Ohh you remind me of PD and all the various model colors :P

It is ok. Lets do the original plan of XJR-9. I dont mind paper cuts with them tickets :D....:cheers:

:lol: Ok with XJR-9 to Wine_Oo :)
I need to remap the whole schedule, so dont rely too much on it 👍
It seems i'm getting competition on the glitch wheel market :dopey:

Last edited:
Sorry.. hope you didn't send the ticket yet. First time trying to sell a 0/0/0 car and I realised when I went to send that I must have accidently chosen to drive the car after I bought it. Sorry man.. can we cancel the trade.

I removed you from friends to make sure I don't receive the ticket.

:lol: Ok with XJR-9 to Wine_Oo :)
I need to remap the whole schedule, so dont rely too much on it 👍
It seems i'm getting competition on the glitch wheel market :dopey:

:lol: with Giannii? he is a pretty good lad :cheers:

Other than him, I dont think any one has the volume besides the guy with all them Green Tickets GranKustoms :eek:.

OK, was sort of checking the schedule to recent post...but hanging on and I still have the 3 last RX7 to send out. Still on schedule :D TGIF @ HP :P

Man, HP is all jacked cuz of you! Time for another PS3 :eek:? :P

Sorry.. hope you didn't send the ticket yet. First time trying to sell a 0/0/0 car and I realised when I went to send that I must have accidently chosen to drive the car after I bought it. Sorry man.. can we cancel the trade.

I removed you from friends to make sure I don't receive the ticket.

No sweat mate. Next OCD is tomorrow, unless its full of gt500 cars I will need them. So come back friday and we'll find something out 👍
chat soon.

:lol: with Giannii? he is a pretty good lad :cheers:

Other than him, I dont think any one has the volume besides the guy with all them Green Tickets GranKustoms :eek:.

OK, was sort of checking the schedule to recent post...but hanging on and I still have the 3 last RX7 to send out. Still on schedule :D TGIF @ HP :P

Man, HP is all jacked cuz of you! Time for another PS3 :eek:? :P

Yeah, its a good idea he had, the thing is, the more you do the more complicated it become. but starting up with the DLC colors in order is a good base. When you know where to go its always faster. Its a long process otherwise.

Yeah, its a good idea he had, the thing is, the more you do the more complicated it become. but starting up with the DLC colors in order is a good base. When you know where to go its always faster. Its a long process otherwise.
I can only imagine how many trials and error there most of been. OK I see updated OP. I need to get back on track but if one should rip...well you know ;).

*Edit. Annihilator has a ton more!!!! :eek:!

Last edited:
Hey Drev, thank you muchly for the GT-R, very nice. 👍

Spider in Blu Victoria has been sent also.

No sweat mate. Next OCD is tomorrow, unless its full of gt500 cars I will need them. So come back friday and we'll find something out 👍
chat soon.
:odd: how the!!!!

Got the inside scoop doc or something?

Are the RX8 - S on par?

* EDIT!!! BTW, thanks again. I saw another one in my inbox but not a day to log into that account :crazy:. I will be on tomorrow for it though :drool:!

Last edited:
Hey Drev, thank you muchly for the GT-R, very nice. 👍

Spider in Blu Victoria has been sent also.

:odd: how the!!!!

Got the inside scoop doc or something?

Are the RX8 - S on par?

* EDIT!!! BTW, thanks again. I saw another one in my inbox but not a day to log into that account :crazy:. I will be on tomorrow for it though :drool:!

Yah, its the XJR-9 purple with a special color that was sent this way to my main. Pretty sure you will like it 👍
Lol, at least its not full of GT500 but the Miata is :yuck:
Yep RX-8 S is correct in OP.
Chat soon 👍

Hello sir

I have the Lexus SC 300 '97/Black,0/0/0.

Do you have the Chevrolet Z/28 1969/Daytona Yellow,0/0/0(standard)?

Hi Doc, GranKustom has you marked for 02/16 @ 02/18 for Green Black & Red Lupo Cup Cars '03....thanks GranKustom :bowdown:

gazelle68, not sure if you need those for your collection :D

* Cant wait to log on :D...I am sure I will like :drool:

Hehe :D...Wine_0o Online Share looks sweet!!!! Thanks Doc :cheers: Combo on XJR-9 is nice :) but man what you did with the Havanna & Chrome 004 is also outstanding :bowdown:

Back