Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Hi, I have a green ticket of
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 in Black.

Don't have a free slot until the 2nd of February, but if you want to trade a glitch wheel car for it I'd be more than grateful.

Hi, I have a green ticket of
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 in Black.

Don't have a free slot until the 2nd of February, but if you want to trade a glitch wheel car for it I'd be more than grateful.

Yeah sure 👍
I think I will be available to send around feb 1.
So no hurry 👍
Thanks

Morning Drev

Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24v '01 - Rosso Alpha - Sent 👍

Morning :) Thanks.
Bleu metalise Berlinette sent.
Yesterday, ive forgot to back up me gamesave :\
and lost the Orange and Jaune Italien Berlinette :ouch:
I will try to find one of them, then I might ask to get one back. but no hurry and since i'm not sure what to do on this one. Its not like I will get a tons of request for this car :lol: although its good looking :sly:
Not my week I gotta say :lol:

Hi

4 level 2 tickets is fine 👍

Have a good weekend and thanks to Diers!

Two Level 2 sent 👍
I can send all 6, I have these tickets on all accounts so i'm more than happy to keep 2 in reserve for you when you will need them 👍
A way or another thanks a bunch for your RX-7 Type RS (FD) '00 in Brilliant Black ;)

Hope all is ok? or Will be ok very soon! Yeah thought it was strange. You normally are on when I am ready to hit the pillow.

CRX-SiR not duplicated I hope :ouch:

Yah sorry,
Like I said, its not my week :guilty:
I could spare some vacation in the South
I'm a bit behind on OP but I'll get back on track Monday. Dont use it as a refference until then. I dont have the time unfortunately.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Chat soon :) 👍

Dont worry mate as I will happily return them both for free.....just waiting on the word, ok? :-)

Thanks mate :)
I wont ask for them right now but in february I will most likely ask one of them 👍
btw level 4 ticket sent 👍
let me know if I've missed something, everything should be delivered.
cheers

Thanks mate :)
I wont ask for them right now but in february I will most likely ask one of them 👍
btw level 4 ticket sent 👍
let me know if I've missed something, everything should be delivered.
cheers

No problem mate.
Everything is in safely 👍
I have 2 lupo cup car green tix coming to you at the end of next week :)

Hey Doc...

Just sent the MR2 1600 G '86: New Sherwood Toning

Will put you on TGIF @ HP from now on to make scheduling easier (meaning 1 less day for me to get paper cuts from ripping tickets :P ).

Pending from me still.
--- Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 ---
Brilliant Black & Silver Stone Metallic...this will come from HP

--- Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '00 ---
Pure White ...from HP too.

No problem mate.
Everything is in safely 👍
I have 2 lupo cup car green tix coming to you at the end of next week :)

Thanks mate.
No hurry since I think ian offered the Black one for a glitch wheel.
So in theory I will only need the Red # 63
but I have a few Lutecia Trophy cars still missing from OCD, I'll make sure to add them in my wanted list when i'll update my wanted list later on 👍
Chat soon :)

Hey Doc...

Just sent the MR2 1600 G '86: New Sherwood Toning

Will put you on TGIF @ HP from now on to make scheduling easier (meaning 1 less day for me to get paper cuts from ripping tickets :P ).

Pending from me still.
--- Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 ---
Brilliant Black & Silver Stone Metallic...this will come from HP

--- Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '00 ---
Pure White ...from HP too.

Great, thanks :)
Haha, no problem. You've helped me quite alot. I'm even more clueless about which car I will go next. You guys are too efficient :D

You guys got any idea on which Nissan GT-R and Honda NSX is the more interesting to look for. PP wise (per decade). I will update OP later on to prevent any further confusion.
Thanks everyone.

Thanks mate.
but I have a few Lutecia Trophy cars still missing from OCD, I'll make sure to add them in my wanted list when i'll update my wanted list later on 👍
Chat soon :)
Drev mate, thanks for completing the Hommell Green Tix set:tup:
The lupo Cup Car Green Tix....I have you marked down for #17 - green & #78 - light blue. Do you still need them?
Cheers

Drev mate, thanks for completing the Hommell Green Tix set:tup:
The lupo Cup Car Green Tix....I have you marked down for #17 - green & #78 - light blue. Do you still need them?
Cheers

Yes, affirmative. I've misunderstood you post. I thought you wanted to book more of them.
:cheers:

Great, thanks :)
Haha, no problem. You've helped me quite alot. I'm even more clueless about which car I will go next. You guys are too efficient :D

You guys got any idea on which Nissan GT-R and Honda NSX is the more interesting to look for. PP wise (per decade). I will update OP later on to prevent any further confusion.
Thanks everyone.

Might pick 2? taz_the_man I think has alot of the NSX from what I saw in history of post?

Not sure which has more PP, but both should still be good after the V2.10 update.

Thanks mate.

Offer still stands for the Cup Car, but I also have three Lutecia's from the OCD currently. Yellow, blue and white, if you need any of them also or instead of the Lupo.

Might pick 2? taz_the_man I think has alot of the NSX from what I saw in history of post?

Not sure which has more PP, but both should still be good after the V2.10 update.

Yeah, but I dont feel like looking for all of them, especially the GT-Rs :crazy:
So I will need to do a bit of research to see which model is suited for my garage.
btw the CRXs are completed, no duplicate 👍. Thanks for finishing up this Model :)

Offer still stands for the Cup Car, but I also have three Lutecia's from the OCD currently. Yellow, blue and white, if you need any of them also or instead of the Lupo.

The Black one under Green ticket form will be fine for now 👍
I will add the OCD i'm looking after supper if you want to book a few more trades.
:cheers:

Yeah, but I dont feel like looking for all of them, especially the GT-Rs :crazy:
So I will need to do a bit of research to see which model is suited for my garage.
btw the CRXs are completed, no duplicate 👍. Thanks for finishing up this Model :)

TG!!! I was like should I have sent it? :confused:

:D ... really after the Suby Black right now!!! Hopefully in a few days of ripping it turn up. Update the OP...seems you are getting lots of interest on the Glitched Wheels. I feel :dunce:...should of taken more from you in the past! :ouch:

NSX for sure you would be safer...Nissan that is another story :eek: Plus the way things are shapping up, you will have what christara321 wants in the future. Madza's and the Cardina...he has 1 so 3 left out there. Not turning up as easily now.

BTW: hope alls well :cheers:

*Edit See OP update.

Last edited:
TG!!! I was like should I have sent it? :confused:

:D ... really after the Suby Black right now!!! Hopefully in a few days of ripping it turn up. Update the OP...seems you are getting lots of interest on the Glitched Wheels. I feel :dunce:...should of taken more from you in the past! :ouch:

NSX for sure you would be safer...Nissan that is another story :eek: Plus the way things are shapping up, you will have what christara321 wants in the future. Madza's and the Cardina...he has 1 so 3 left out there. Not turning up as easily now.

BTW: hope alls well :cheers:

*Edit See OP update.

I forgot to add the caldina :ouch:
Yeah, Marketplace is quite alive these days. Different kind of traders than the ones who where along to collect cars when game launched. I can always send glitch wheels cars to you, just tell me when :)

I forgot to add the caldina :ouch:
Yeah, Marketplace is quite alive these days. Different kind of traders than the ones who where along to collect cars when game launched. I can always send glitch wheels cars to you, just tell me when :)

Here :P ... Chris has the Dark Gray...3 more to go if you exchange with him :)

Caldina = 6 colors
Black Mica, Blue Mica Metallic, Dark Gray Mica Metallic, Orange Metallic, Silver Mica Metallic & Super White II

:lol: I know...I know. HP is dead set in stone on the mission. Wine_0o, I just started on the AC Cars and 370Z Tuned Cars...

OK, next car I rip I'll take a Masserati to Wine_0o. Only want special cars in that account. :D Annihilator garage looks nice with them in it. I still have one but I got in it :(.

Here :P ... Chris has the Dark Gray...3 more to go if you exchange with him :)

Caldina = 6 colors
Black Mica, Blue Mica Metallic, Dark Gray Mica Metallic, Orange Metallic, Silver Mica Metallic & Super White II

:lol: I know...I know. HP is dead set in stone on the mission. Wine_0o, I just started on the AC Cars and 370Z Tuned Cars...

OK, next car I rip I'll take a Masserati to Wine_0o. Only want special cars in that account. :D Annihilator garage looks nice with them in it. I still have one but I got in it :(.

Yep. I know crypto has the white one. So down to 2. You've sent me the Black one and Blue also, correct? Right now I have nothing Crist wants, same with Crypto :lol: but we'll get new Premium to Standard one day.
Ok, Maserati to Wine_Oo to be added.
Thanks

I have the speedster turbo in Saphirschwarz trade for a glitch wheel lancia?

Sure 👍
I'll add you in schedule.
Let me know what you interested in. Which colors you would like for the lancia. I could put a few online so you can see .
Thanks.

be back later on for PSN stuff. I think I need to deleted a few.

Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24v '01 - Salvia in 0/0/0 is comming your way :) 👍

I've also got
Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 - Chaste White

Thanks,
I could go with an OCD you are missing.
For the RX-7 i'll do a quick check up but it should be good too.
cheers

Just checking to see if you still need this, I'll try to send soon :) 👍

Also if you've got Audi A2 1.4 - Brilliant Blue, that would be mighty handy as its the last OCD I need.

Just checking to see if you still need this, I'll try to send soon :) 👍

Also if you've got Audi A2 1.4 - Brilliant Blue, that would be mighty handy as its the last OCD I need.

Yeah, I will need it. Thanks.
And yes, luckily I have a A2 Brilliant Blue on Izzy_popp account. Straight from OCD. 👍
To Ferrari Magyar ?
Wanted to get back to you but you went from 49 to 3 wanted :lol: took me off guard.

You can send to tur1smo2023 👍

Last edited:
Doc, just ripped Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98: Vintage Red...believe you still need it?

I can send before reset tomorrow if you do. BTW: Forgot to reply but the market place has changed from a year ago :eek:. More free stuff running around now vs trades. Still just a few hardcore running schedules ;), but it seems like some of the older gen folks are slowly coming back? mike_eff might be done with his 5 PS3? from way long ago!

Annihilator took his cars down :(.... lets just do the mild one first :D . #6. w/Midnight Purple (p)...Next ripping session Id like to work for the #4. w/Fluo 005 :drool: ...now I really regret driving the other ones :ouch:!!!

That would make it 4 RX-7 due to you. 1 tomorrow if Vintage Red is still open for trades.

*edit, Will work something out with Christara321 on the other Caldina :).

Last edited:
Yeah, I will need it. Thanks.
And yes, luckily I have a A2 Brilliant Blue on Izzy_popp account. Straight from OCD. 👍
To Ferrari Magyar ?
Wanted to get back to you but you went from 49 to 3 wanted :lol: took me off guard.

You can send to tur1smo2023 👍

Well now its Completed :D, all booked in :) 👍

Edit yes to Ferrari Magyar

Sure 👍
I'll add you in schedule.
Let me know what you interested in. Which colors you would like for the lancia. I could put a few online so you can see .
Thanks.

be back later on for PSN stuff. I think I need to deleted a few.

I thought you were going to put me in the schedule? Looks like that Cup Car is going to someone else . . .

I thought you were going to put me in the schedule? Looks like that Cup Car is going to someone else . . .

If you go back, he has mentioned he has been a bit crazy with other stuff.

I am sure it is just an oversight...as I recall between us, that kind of stuff does happen when other things are happening right?

If you go back, he has mentioned he has been a bit crazy with other stuff.

I am sure it is just an oversight...as I recall between us, that kind of stuff does happen when other things are happening right?

I posted on the 26th offering the green ticket. Then I posted again yesterday (28th). He's had plenty of time to add me to the schedule.

Doc, just ripped Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98: Vintage Red...believe you still need it?

I can send before reset tomorrow if you do. BTW: Forgot to reply but the market place has changed from a year ago :eek:. More free stuff running around now vs trades. Still just a few hardcore running schedules ;), but it seems like some of the older gen folks are slowly coming back? mike_eff might be done with his 5 PS3? from way long ago!

Annihilator took his cars down :(.... lets just do the mild one first :D . #6. w/Midnight Purple (p)...Next ripping session Id like to work for the #4. w/Fluo 005 :drool: ...now I really regret driving the other ones :ouch:!!!

That would make it 4 RX-7 due to you. 1 tomorrow if Vintage Red is still open for trades.

*edit, Will work something out with Christara321 on the other Caldina :).

Broken in they can have as much value as 0/0/0. Rarely i'm asked if they are 0/0/0. Its just a bonus really :)
I, myself, think its a shame I'm not driving them as much as I wanted to :lol: so i'm glad you drove them. Its their purpose after all :D
Like I said last week i can trade buddy at least 3 or 4 of them no problem. i'm transferring Lancia at the moment. Next will be BMW... once i've completed schedule. Will send you a Maserati in the process. You prefer classic colors if i'm not mistaken? Anyway I will sort out a few interesting choice. My new stuff is not yet posted so i'll get you something up to date that no one have yet.

And yes the '98 RX-7 version in Red is a keeper, thanks a bunch :bowdown:

I posted on the 26th offering the green ticket. Then I posted again yesterday (28th). He's had plenty of time to add me to the schedule.

I am certain he will and it is not like you sent him a ticket already and he has hi tailed it out of dodge city or anything. If it makes you happy, Doc, bump me off and take care of iainoflo85 first.

I am certain he will and it is not like you sent him a ticket already and he has hi tailed it out of dodge city or anything. If it makes you happy, Doc, bump me off and take care of iainoflo85 first.

No it's cool - I'll use that slot myself. It's no big deal.

Back