Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Hello sir

I have the Lexus SC 300 '97/Black,0/0/0.

Do you have the Chevrolet Z/28 1969/Daytona Yellow,0/0/0(standard)?

Sounds good. Will check something out but i'm pretty sure the Camaro is on PSN tur1smo2023 . I'll let you know in a few. I can send soon.

Hehe :D...Wine_0o Online Share looks sweet!!!! Thanks Doc :cheers: Combo on XJR-9 is nice :) but man what you did with the Havanna & Chrome 004 is also outstanding :bowdown:

Thanks, happy you like them. I will send the Fire Red one this weekend.
I want to completely clear my schedule. I'll take next week very slowly on the trades focussing on the couple car I miss, I need to transfer many stuff redo the OP and send cars to Gazelle too. And If I have a few extra time, i'll hit the photomode to show some new wheels

Thanks, happy you like them. I will send the Fire Red one this weekend.
I want to completely clear my schedule. I'll take next week very slowly on the trades focussing on the couple car I miss, I need to transfer many stuff redo the OP and all.
Indeed all 3 do :bowdown: . I need to transfer the 1 at Wine_Me out so they can live together :D.

OK your not leaving us right? :nervous:

:lol: dont rush it....when available it is fine :cheers: Really a shame I cant drive them :(.

I still send the RX-7 tomorrow as planned right? Got 3 due to you still. Well 2 after tomorrow night that I currently have.

Indeed all 3 do :bowdown: . I need to transfer the 1 at Wine_Me out so they can live together :D.

OK your not leaving us right? :nervous:

:lol: dont rush it....when available it is fine :cheers: Really a shame I cant drive them :(.

I still send the RX-7 tomorrow as planned right? Got 3 due to you still. Well 2 after tomorrow night that I currently have.

Did I sent it to wineO_o ?
I'll stick around but I wont keep collecting that much cars.
Yeah, the RX-7s are still cool mate dont worry.

Hello sir

I have the Lexus SC 300 '97/Black,0/0/0.

Do you have the Chevrolet Z/28 1969/Daytona Yellow,0/0/0(standard)?

Yep tur1smo2023 is cool. I've send FR

Did I sent it to wineO_o ?
I'll stick around but I wont keep collecting that much cars.
Yeah, the RX-7s are still cool mate dont worry.

No, you sent to right place. I have one of the first ones you did a year ago? :D Think I found an old USB with the car not driven...which would be nice. Waiting for weekend to see if it is.

Cool. Will send as planned. :D....at least around is better than gone.

Be good :cheers:

Sounds good. Will check something out but i'm pretty sure the Camaro is on PSN tur1smo2023 . I'll let you know in a few. I can send soon.

O.k great I'm in no rush as I can't send until 2/27.:nervous::scared:

Lexus SC 300 '97/Black is in PSN planythru2.👍 The Camaro Z/28 '69/ Daytona Yellow is for Frenzal.. If you could kindly send to him.:sly: That would help me..

If that makes any sense.;)

Last edited:
O.k great I'm in no rush as I can't send until 2/27.:nervous::scared:

Lexus SC 300 '97/Black is in PSN planythru2.👍 The Camaro Z/28 '69/ Daytona Yellow is for Frenzal.. If you could kindly send to him.:sly: That would help me..

If that makes any sense.;)

Ok, yes its ok.
In this case you can delete the FR i've sent and resent it from playnthru2 to tur1smo2023 , no problem for the wait 👍
I'll take care of Frenzal, I have him on my FRiend List. Wont take long before I can send.
thanks.

No, you sent to right place. I have one of the first ones you did a year ago? :D Think I found an old USB with the car not driven...which would be nice. Waiting for weekend to see if it is.

Cool. Will send as planned. :D....at least around is better than gone.

Be good :cheers:

Ah ok. Dont worry, I just need a small pause to help me get my memory back.

Last edited:
You need to accept FR from Nitrous_Ox,

Then I can send Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 - Chaste White, to tur1smo2023 :) 👍

Ok, I will need to FR from tur1smo2023 to receive the car
and Izzy_popp to send the lancia

Fr's sent to both if accepted i will send the speedster turbo in saphirschwarz at reset about 6 hours from now. As for the lancia i seen a white one with white wheels in another thread if you have that.if not you decide which one to send

Cheers

are you trying to kill me from the heart, :scared:what is that!!! :eek: 194 glitch's (Correct me if I counted wrong)
57 Maserati, 16 infiniti, 16 BMW, 19 citroen, 15 delta, 13 evo, 19 type, 22 (s15) and 17 R33 ........insane

:bowdown:ohhh my god ...... where this will stop ..... absolutely incredible ...... :drool:

This is more cool than collecting OCD. :lol:

dammit:ouch: ............, my schedule is tied more month ....:crazy:

good job mate:tup:

are you trying to kill me from the heart, :scared:what is that!!! :eek: 194 glitch's (Correct me if I counted wrong)
57 Maserati, 16 infiniti, 16 BMW, 19 citroen, 15 delta, 13 evo, 19 type, 22 (s15) and 17 R33 ........insane

:bowdown:ohhh my god ...... where this will stop ..... absolutely incredible ...... :drool:

This is more cool than collecting OCD. :lol:

dammit:ouch: ............, my schedule is tied more month ....:crazy:

good job mate:tup:
:eek: OK that is alot! :eek:

We need to maybe do a train here :)

That would be interesting,👍
but, in my station the train would stand stationary almost one month. :lol:

You have alot less to get then me :P

I need to get back on track which will be in a few weeks. If you see anything at Wine_0o online garage that you dont have let me know :D.

Then waiting on doc so I can check what he is after :).

Dont worry :)
I still have a few trades to finish up with Gazelle, theres J1989v too.
And i'll reserve you some for you both 👍
Will be looking for a few MX-5s probably.
Cheers.

Dont worry :)
I still have a few trades to finish up with Gazelle, theres J1989v too.
And i'll reserve you some for you both 👍
Will be looking for a few MX-5s probably.
Cheers.

WHAT EVER YOU WANT! I just saw the BWM Concept in Military 6 ? @ Bob_Spec :eek:!!!!

You are killing me! :D Sort of tied up next week too, but there after name it!

*EDIT: BTW sent the RX7 silver to 2022.

WHAT EVER YOU WANT! I just saw the BWM Concept in Military 6 ? @ Bob_Spec :eek:!!!!

You are killing me! :D Sort of tied up next week too, but there after name it!

*EDIT: BTW sent the RX7 silver to 2022.

No worry, I thought you had it, everything that are on Bob I can send without problem. I've mostly transfered everything. I'll send you the Fire Red Maserati and MIlitary BMW this weekend 👍

For Gran Kustom, you can choose two too. Dont worry if you cant send now, it will give me time to think about which cars I would like.
cheers.

For Gran Kustom, you can choose two too. Dont worry if you cant send now, it will give me time to think about which cars I would like.
cheers.

good morning, my friend.:)

thank you, for slots.👍

I was going to send to you.
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 = # 63 - Red, # 77 - Black
but by your OP, you already got the black # 77.

then you have 3 slots to choose me.
just tell me what you need. okay

I'll choose something with polarized, but still do not know which model.
tonight I will confirm that.

I thought, I had done a lot of "businesses glitch wheels" with you by PM,
but I saw the list glitch of ANNIHILATOR90. amazing...:drool:

and he exceeded away in front of me.:crazy:

I thought I was the biggest "authorized reseller" of glitch w /.
but, I have what put many more still in my showroom. :lol:

chat soon

:D Doc, no I only have 3 BMW. White w/White, White w/Black and White w/Purple. But tend to what you need to do first :cheers:

GranKustom, long story short...someone booked it with Doc but decided to back out for no real good reason. That is why I went around crazy this past week on a few threads ;). But it worked out :cheers:

:bowdown: on the _Fire Red with Fire Red Wheels!!! thank a bunch Doc!!!

Last edited:
Hi Drev
PM #1....no problem on you finding your #99 lutecia in your ocd and I can confirm the barchetta in nero is a go 👍
PM #2...I am relieved I didnt muck up your 2 green tickets....71 working hours this week has not had a good effect on me :ouch:
Dates for your diary...
206 cc 01 tangerine and Golf Marsrot 17th
Lutecia Trophy #55 and Barchetta Nero 18th

In return can I book
GSX-R/4 Green Tix - Silver met - white - Yellow met
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG (R230) '04* Green Tix :*Alabasterweib
Please sir....but please no hurry...send when your rested. I will keep ripping for stuff your searching for.
@ DiersZee.....will hook up soon mate :)

good morning, my friend.:)

thank you, for slots.👍

I was going to send to you.
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 = # 63 - Red, # 77 - Black
but by your OP, you already got the black # 77.

then you have 3 slots to choose me.
just tell me what you need. okay

I'll choose something with polarized, but still do not know which model.
tonight I will confirm that.

I thought, I had done a lot of "businesses glitch wheels" with you by PM,
but I saw the list glitch of ANNIHILATOR90. amazing...:drool:

and he exceeded away in front of me.:crazy:

I thought I was the biggest "authorized reseller" of glitch w /.
but, I have what put many more still in my showroom. :lol:

chat soon

:lol: Polarized it will be :)
Just let me know which ones, no hurry.
:cheers:

:D Doc, no I only have 3 BMW. White w/White, White w/Black and White w/Purple. But tend to what you need to do first :cheers:

GranKustom, long story short...someone booked it with Doc but decided to back out for no real good reason. That is why I went around crazy this past week on a few threads ;). But it worked out :cheers:

:bowdown: on the _Fire Red with Fire Red Wheels!!! thank a bunch Doc!!!

Glad you like them :)
The Military one will be yours tomorrow after the Har-Bowl 👍
Chat soon.

Hi Drev
PM #1....no problem on you finding your #99 lutecia in your ocd and I can confirm the barchetta in nero is a go 👍
PM #2...I am relieved I didnt muck up your 2 green tickets....71 working hours this week has not had a good effect on me :ouch:
Dates for your diary...
206 cc 01 tangerine and Golf Marsrot 17th
Lutecia Trophy #55 and Barchetta Nero 18th

In return can I book
GSX-R/4 Green Tix - Silver met - white - Yellow met
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG (R230) '04* Green Tix :*Alabasterweib
Please sir....but please no hurry...send when your rested. I will keep ripping for stuff your searching for.
@ DiersZee.....will hook up soon mate :)

All good mate :)
Take your time, no hurry for you as well.
Thanks for everything 👍
Chat soon.

Glad you like them :)
The Military one will be yours tomorrow after the Har-Bowl 👍
Chat soon.
:lol:!!! I get it now! Yeah, brother in law is having all the friends over for the super bowl.

OMG...GranKustom thread...if you have not seen it :eek: He has really nice models too :(! I like his garage now :P Hopefully the update on the OP in a week or two :drool: You know what I am after thanks to GranKustom :eek:

BTW: forgot that I had this. Ripped from 1000K ticket many moons ago. PP476
Lutencia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 : #66 White

Will send this over soon. Mainly trying to get the Subi in Black still :ouch:

Last edited:
Hi

The following has been delivered:

Mazda RX-8 Type S '03 --Lightening Yellow

Thanks for the tickets

Regards

hi, :)

I will request this,👍

I'm imagining something for them in the well near future .....💡

3.128-Blu Nettuno w/ Chrome #003 {Lilac}
2.54-Nero Carbonio w/ Polarized #001 {Dark Red}

a question: silvia (s13), you will not do more?

Hi Doc,

Lutencia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 : #66 White just sent. Ripping session was no good today :(. Subaru in black is a PITA! Should of picked up months ago when it did rip :ouch:!

Hey Doc, received the GT Military 001-c with 006 wheels! This one just jumped up there as my favorite BMW Concept, but the Black wheel one still has me by a chain :).

* EDIT BTW what is the color of the rim? Keeping a document on the color and just receiving it without noting it :ouch:

Thank you :bowdown:

I have the Opel Turbo in LeMan's-Grun (+ 2 Mazda left)....If you want it as a Green Ticket, let me know :D, but if not...I will be free Sunday after sending to gt4crazy2 this entire week on trades.

Last edited:
Hey Doc, received the GT Military 001-c with 006 wheels! This one just jumped up there as my favorite BMW Concept, but the Black wheel one still has me by a chain :).

* EDIT BTW what is the color of the rim? Keeping a document on the color and just receiving it without noting it :ouch:

Thank you :bowdown:

I have the Opel Turbo in LeMan's-Grun (+ 2 Mazda left)....If you want it as a Green Ticket, let me know :D, but if not...I will be free Sunday after sending to gt4crazy2 this entire week on trades.

Its military 006 wheels mate. I'm not sure which car you are talking about but no, its not necessary the cars are in green ticket.
Thanks for the Lutecia :)

Hi

The following has been delivered:

Mazda RX-8 Type S '03 --Lightening Yellow

Thanks for the tickets

Regards

Many thanks to you :)
and no problem for the tix 👍

hi, :)

I will request this,👍

I'm imagining something for them in the well near future .....💡

3.128-Blu Nettuno w/ Chrome #003 {Lilac}
2.54-Nero Carbonio w/ Polarized #001 {Dark Red}

a question: silvia (s13), you will not do more?

Ok, will send them this week, 👍
The thing with the S13 is you get the same color all the time, unless it has change, you can only see their color in photomode so thats why I didn't bother too much with them.

Last edited:
Its military 006 wheels mate. I'm not sure which car you are talking about but no, its not necessary the cars are in green ticket.
Thanks for the Lutecia :)

:cheers: will note that now.

The Opel Speedster Turbo. Will send the LeMans Grun once schedule is cleared up.

Back