Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Sorry DiersZee1 I didn't realize I was offering something you were putting up first. My apologies 👍

Keeping track of those Mazda's is an exercise in frustration. Though I was going to go lose it trying to sort them all :grumpy:

:lol: I thought I had it till I saw your post. Only then I noticed it had a letter J! :confused: So looked again and be damned :P....so many stinking models :crazy:

All good 👍

Well, yeah. I think they've put only 3 Miata / MX-5 in the OCD.
Two of them are simply a Japanese version of the same car so I choose the one I had most different colors on my accounts OCD, either if it was (J) or not. Don't know if i've explained it correctly or if it make sense but I felt it wasn't necessary to go for the similar, different named, cars.

Hi Drevenger...I have the following list of your wants 0/0/0:

Mazda Roadster 1.8 RS (NB) '98 Evolution Orange Mica
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 Radiant Ebony Mica
Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 Innocent Blue Mica
Mazda RX-8 Type S '03 Winning Blue Metallic
Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00 Silver Metallic
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99 Solent Silver
Jaguar XJ220 '92 Topaz Metallic

Let me know if interested as I have a few cars to help Christara out with but should be freed up towards the end of this week.

Nice, yes of course.
I will need these 5 for sure.

These two I've received just recently, my apologies for not updating the pending portion of OP. So I won't need them.

Just tell me what you would like in return, i'm free to send when you want 👍
My PSN will be tur1smo2022 to received the Mazdas and Lexus.
Thanks

Nice, yes of course.
I will need these 5 for sure.

These two I've received just recently, my apologies for not updating the pending portion of OP. So I won't need them.

Just tell me what you would like in return, i'm free to send when you want 👍
My PSN will be tur1smo2022 to received the Mazdas and Lexus.
Thanks

Great! I can start sending on the 14th through the 17th as I have to travel across the island to pick up a new sled and we're getting hammered by a blizzard this weekend (we get winter like you guys do :) ). I can send 2 per day but all but 1 of your wants are locked into a single account so if I have open slots I'll try to pass along a few bonus cars from your big list :lol:

Interested in your:

Lotus Elise 111S '03 Aubergine Purple Metallic
RUF 3400S '00 (dark yellow)
RUF RGT '00 (light green)
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 Ash Green Metallic
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 Starmist Crimson

I'll have to send FR from 2 accounts as I believe your tur1smo2023 PSN is already in my main account but I'll send to PSN tur1smo2022 👍

Would appreciate it if you could send all cars to PSN billren2k3 :cheers:

Great! I can start sending on the 14th through the 17th as I have to travel across the island to pick up a new sled and we're getting hammered by a blizzard this weekend (we get winter like you guys do :) ). I can send 2 per day but all but 1 of your wants are locked into a single account so if I have open slots I'll try to pass along a few bonus cars from your big list :lol:

Interested in your:

Lotus Elise 111S '03 Aubergine Purple Metallic
RUF 3400S '00 (dark yellow)
RUF RGT '00 (light green)
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 Ash Green Metallic
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97 Starmist Crimson

I'll have to send FR from 2 accounts as I believe your tur1smo2023 PSN is already in my main account but I'll send to PSN tur1smo2022 👍

Would appreciate it if you could send all cars to PSN billren2k3 :cheers:

Yeah we got two month left of this 🤬 :lol: Not that I hate snow but I hate cold + humidity + wind :nervous: We had nothing from the recent blizzard. did you guys got hit hard?
Alright, will send these 5 to billren 2k3 👍
I can start sending right away but once per day.
cheers

Yeah we got two month left of this 🤬 :lol: Not that I hate snow but I hate cold + humidity + wind :nervous: We had nothing from the recent blizzard. did you guys got hit hard?
Alright, will send these 5 to billren 2k3 👍
I can start sending right away but once per day.
cheers

Sounds good to me. I'm on the East Coast in St.Johns and we got off easy on this one but had a 50+cm storm a few weeks back. West Coast has been getting pounded since yesterday through tomorrow and they have 200+ cm down over the past 3 weeks which is where I'm heading :). Most people can't comprehend what wind chill feels like in humid air during the winter until they experience it 1st hand. Brutal!

Hey Drev 👍. For the Caldina can I book a 2002 BDay ticket (for more Caldina's hopefully :drool:) please? I would like it sent to my Ripping account - CookieMonster_21 - please. What account would you like the FR sent to?
Cheers :)

Hey Drev 👍. For the Caldina can I book a 2002 BDay ticket (for more Caldina's hopefully :drool:) please? I would like it sent to my Ripping account - CookieMonster_21 - please. What account would you like the FR sent to?
Cheers :)

Ok no problem. I can send from Bob, pretty sure its Bob_spec. If its not , i'll send the FR to the correct account 👍

I've put a few OCD cars in my list that maybe you have. Starting from the left in OCD , its the 2nd one, (First row Right) and the 5ft one (Third row Left).

Ok no problem. I can send from Bob, pretty sure its Bob_spec. If its not , i'll send the FR to the correct account 👍

I've put a few OCD cars in my list that maybe you have. Starting from the left in OCD , its the 2nd one, (First row Right) and the 5ft one (Third row Left).

Thanks Drev.
OCD Mazda :crazy:...ok I have checked my google and if your combos of miata/roadster/NB/NB,Js are all correct :scared:, then I can cover these 3...

Mazda Roadster 1.8 RS (NB) '98 : Brilliant Black --- Highlight Silver Metallic
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB,J) '04 : Pure White

I will check by the OCD next time I am on (probably in the morning). Again I will confirm dates after maintenence.
👍

Edit....how are you fixed for the two hommell green tix that you lost? do you want me to send them?

Last edited:
Thanks Drev.
OCD Mazda :crazy:...ok I have checked my google and if your combos of miata/roadster/NB/NB,Js are all correct :scared:, then I can cover these 3...

I will check by the OCD next time I am on (probably in the morning). Again I will confirm dates after maintenence.
👍

Edit....how are you fixed for the two hommell green tix that you lost? do you want me to send them?

Nice, thanks.
Everything seems ok, but for the Hommell I have yet to complete the races on Op_hy 's account. I don't wanna put too much on your schedule so maybe in a week or two?
I'm running low on idea for green tickets anyway :lol:
Chat soon :)

Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB,J) '04 :- Titanium gray metallic II. Trade for a glitch maserati

Yeah, sure 👍
We are ok for the FR I think.
To tur1smo2023 or 2022
and I send to Lipzwithaz85 ?
Let me know wich colors interest you.
Schedule is not too busy but I just realized I'm still in january :lol:
I could send in around 5 resets.

Thanks Drev.

👍

Ok mate I have checked those 3 and they're all good to go:tup:. Another 3 x '02 tickets please to cookie when you have time. If you decide to go for the hommels, they will be on the house:tup:

Yeah, sure 👍
We are ok for the FR I think.
To tur1smo2023 or 2022
and I send to Lipzwithaz85 ?
Let me know wich colors interest you.
Schedule is not too busy but I just realized I'm still in january :lol:
I could send in around 5 resets.

Yes to lipzwithaz85 i have 2023

If you have a pink with pink wheels or purple something like that im not too fussy.

I'll send tomorrow you whenever you have a chance no rush

Cheers

Ok mate I have checked those 3 and they're all good to go:tup:. Another 3 x '02 tickets please to cookie when you have time. If you decide to go for the hommels, they will be on the house:tup:

Roger that, a total of 4 Bday '02 to monster.
Many thanks :)

Yes to lipzwithaz85 i have 2023

If you have a pink with pink wheels or purple something like that im not too fussy.

I'll send tomorrow you whenever you have a chance no rush

Cheers

Good, yeah I must have one with Pink wheels. I'll give a look after the maintenance .
I have probably more options in purple though.
I'll let you know shortly 👍

Just sent the Opel Speedster Turbo '00: LeMans-Grun :)

Many thanks once again :)
Interested in some other glitch wheels? Just say 👍

Many thanks once again :)
Interested in some other glitch wheels? Just say 👍

:drool: Could I get the BMW concept stock color with the black wheels again? This time I want to hold it in prestine condition :).

This one sounds nice :drool:, guys is the BMW body paintable? 👍

Yes!!!! :D

I'll put this up on share again tomorrow @ Wine_0o.

BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07_GT Military 001-C with Military 006 Wheels,

Favorite one and then the stock with black wheels came in close 2nd. Then the fluo's are attractive ;)

Yes!!!! :D

I'll put this up on share again tomorrow @ Wine_0o.

BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07_GT Military 001-C with Military 006 Wheels,

Favorite one and then the stock with black wheels came in close 2nd. Then the fluo's are attractive ;)
Cheers DZ, I will check it tonight 👍

Cheers DZ, I will check it tonight 👍

:lol: tomorrow :D...wont log in but to just rip and then shut down.

Hopefully the Suby!!! Thing is ellusive and black is normally the color that rips the most too :confused:

:lol: tomorrow :D...wont log in but to just rip and then shut down.

Hopefully the Suby!!! Thing is ellusive and black is normally the color that rips the most too :confused:
Black certainly is popular for the RX7's that keep popping up when I rip:crazy:
I need to check what's the best ticket for that subaru 👍

Edit....2000 Bday = 90+ Cars....Lvl 6 = 50+ Cars....So lvl 6 it is :scared:

Last edited:
Black certainly is popular for the RX7's that keep popping up when I rip:crazy:
I need to check what's the best ticket for that subaru 👍

:lol: that is the truth of them RX7's.

Not sure, as I got alot of them. But, in mixed bunches @ Wine_0o and O_o....just not sure which rips them in the wrong colors. Believe the Year Tickets, but hard to say.

Edit. I dont get much luck with Level's :ouch: I believe ? :crazy:

I've recently added the Maseratis with pink wheels on to Izzy_popp profile 👍

@DiersZee
It will be in 4 resets, not 5 :cheers:

:bowdown:!!!! Thanks DOC! I needed another fix ;)

*Edit: Thanks Doc :bowdown:

Last edited:
Doc, was the Lexus SC 300 '97 in Blue Mica Metallic Claimed for?

I give up today. +2 hours * 2 PS3 and this is all I could rip :grumpy:

Let me know...have it saved and thanks ;).

Back