Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
Thank you for the sends as my RUF collection is now complete! I got back a day early so I can start sending on the 13th 👍

Doc, was the Lexus SC 300 '97 in Blue Mica Metallic Claimed for?

I give up today. +2 hours * 2 PS3 and this is all I could rip :grumpy:

Let me know...have it saved and thanks ;).

I'm still looking for it 👍
I will only miss both Dark Green Mica after this one. I'm sure, with time, someone gonna come along to help on these remaining hard to get on the shortlist. You've helped me quite enough already :bowdown: I also don't wanna be too much of a pain.
By the way, I've sent the BMW a bit ahead of time 👍

Thank you for the sends as my RUF collection is now complete! I got back a day early so I can start sending on the 13th 👍

Glad you've completed these RUFs.
They are not the easiest to come by :cheers:

I'm still looking for it 👍
I will only miss both Dark Green Mica after this one. I'm sure, with time, someone gonna come along to help on these remaining hard to get on the shortlist. You've helped me quite enough already :bowdown: I also don't wanna be too much of a pain.
By the way, I've sent the BMW a bit ahead of time 👍

Good folks my friend 👍

OK will come in today before reset. Just need to load save :) and was surprised the Lexus ripped. Friday is still the last RX-7, but trying to get the last two! So many FREAKING RX-7 Models :crazy:! That Suby is turning out to be a Serious PITA!

No, thank you...saw it chime in the inbox :cheers: Will rip for the Infinity down the road :drool:

Alright :)
I can book you an Infiniti for the Dark blue one.

Yeah that Subaru is not easy to catch. in fact i'm in a bit in a dead end with so many missing 1 per model :nervous:
I hope we gonna get a nice OCD later on 👍

Alright :)
I can book you an Infiniti for the Dark blue one.

Yeah that Subaru is not easy to catch. in fact i'm in a bit in a dead end with so many missing 1 per model :nervous:
I hope we gonna get a nice OCD later on 👍

Take your time :cheers:

I have to get it :grumpy:

If you have any off ones, let me know which. Having more options on rip list is better as it gets really annoying when nothing shows up for hours.

Should be tonight...hopefully no SRF either :ouch:

Take your time :cheers:

I have to get it :grumpy:

If you have any off ones, let me know which. Having more options on rip list is better as it gets really annoying when nothing shows up for hours.

Should be tonight...hopefully no SRF either :ouch:

Yeah, I need to expand. My quest for 1000 tickets in the truck gonna be hard.
I keep thinking about which models I should look for but its looking toward even more complicated models :guilty: Things would be so much easier if we had those missing manufacturers tickets :ouch:

Yeah, I need to expand. My quest for 1000 tickets in the truck gonna be hard.
I keep thinking about which models I should look for but its looking toward even more complicated models :guilty: Things would be so much easier if we had those missing manufacturers tickets :ouch:

Everything that Sorg has mentioned is pretty much coming true :eek:

Especially the discussion in regards with modded cars being possible!

Some seem extremly difficult! Bad thing I noticed is if you dont catch a color of a said car and said car is already on a very rare list...most likely it wont rip as easily :(

Just a matter of time Bud!!!

Mazda Roadster 1.8 RS (NB) '98 Evolution Orange Mica...sent!
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 Radiant Ebony Mica...sent!

I don't have any other trades set up for the next 3 days for my sends over and above what I am already sending you so I would like to donate some cars to your collection sir. I don't have any green tickets ( not into those yet but I am sure it is coming :) ) but I do have every level / b'day ticket as well as a lot of cars. Looking at your 0/0/0 collection I am guessing anything you do not have completed you are looking for colors not completed. If there is anything specific you are looking for it would be a help as I'm going to send extras anyways...cheers!

Hi Doc, Lexus sent prior to reset...will see what HP can do in a few attempts.

Yep, saw it this afternoon.
Many thanks but go easy on the tickets we should get something good from OCD and i'll try to update OP with missing OCD quicker than last one. My guess is we gonna get some more premium to standard :D

Mazda Roadster 1.8 RS (NB) '98 Evolution Orange Mica...sent!
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 Radiant Ebony Mica...sent!

I don't have any other trades set up for the next 3 days for my sends over and above what I am already sending you so I would like to donate some cars to your collection sir. I don't have any green tickets ( not into those yet but I am sure it is coming :) ) but I do have every level / b'day ticket as well as a lot of cars. Looking at your 0/0/0 collection I am guessing anything you do not have completed you are looking for colors not completed. If there is anything specific you are looking for it would be a help as I'm going to send extras anyways...cheers!

Only the starmist crimson cerbera 6 to go 👍
I'll update OP pretty soon as i have pretty much every tickets for now.

Yep, saw it this afternoon.
Many thanks but go easy on the tickets we should get something good from OCD and i'll try to update OP with missing OCD quicker than last one. My guess is we gonna get some more premium to standard :D

Only the starmist crimson cerbera 6 to go 👍
I'll update OP pretty soon as i have pretty much every tickets for now.

Sure...just let me know. OCD updated but looks weak other than a few cars. If you need any please let me know and I'll send with other cars.

Man, OCD really smells bad! Most are from prize tickets other than the Touring cars.

I am sure that the previous Premium to Standard will come up in a cycle but sure is taking a snails pace come around! Then the sorg thread has me wondering what might they dish out as new standards :confused: , but if at all?

No luck last night on tickets :(. Today will be a bit crazy with a few going after them. Knocking on wood!

Hi Drev, sending dates update.
Old booking...206 cc tangerine/golf gti 76 marsrot/Lutecia #55/barchetta nero all coming 16th - 19th 👍

Dates for the following -
Caldina Super White ll - 25th
Roadster 1.8RS (NB) '98 Brilliant Black - 1st
Roadster 1.8RS (NB) '98 Highlight Silver - 2nd
Miata 1800 RS (NB,J) '04 Pure White - 3rd

Cheers:tup:

Hi Drev, sending dates update.
Old booking...206 cc tangerine/golf gti 76 marsrot/Lutecia #55/barchetta nero all coming 16th - 19th 👍

Dates for the following -
Caldina Super White ll - 25th
Roadster 1.8RS (NB) '98 Brilliant Black - 1st
Roadster 1.8RS (NB) '98 Highlight Silver - 2nd
Miata 1800 RS (NB,J) '04 Pure White - 3rd

Cheers:tup:

All good mate, i'm in no rush at the moment trying to figure out where to go from now.

Man, OCD really smells bad! Most are from prize tickets other than the Touring cars.

I am sure that the previous Premium to Standard will come up in a cycle but sure is taking a snails pace come around! Then the sorg thread has me wondering what might they dish out as new standards :confused: , but if at all?

No luck last night on tickets :(. Today will be a bit crazy with a few going after them. Knocking on wood!

Yeah, not good at all.
Plus nothing from the maintenances.
:guilty:

Yeah, not good at all.
Plus nothing from the maintenances.
:guilty:

I do hope the fix and patch the hybrids down the road. Would hate for them to get into TT and screw up that part of the game :ouch:

Believe this is the last one and not claimed for?

Lexus SC 300 '97: Dark Green Mica

I do hope the fix and patch the hybrids down the road. Would hate for them to get into TT and screw up that part of the game :ouch:

Believe this is the last one and not claimed for?

Lexus SC 300 '97: Dark Green Mica

I wonder how much pp it got :lol:
At least we are fully aware of it, its less sneaky than auto-aim or wall hack when you never know. Console manufacturers are pretty good at preventing hax, so I guess they'll put the hammer down in some way, hopefully 👍

Yes, correct. For both the Vertex and SC300 '97.
Wich color interest you for the Infinity? Anything in particular ?

@Billren
Starmist Crimson sent 👍
:cheers:

I wonder how much pp it got :lol:
At least we are fully aware of it, its less sneaky than auto-aim or wall hack when you never know. Console manufacturers are pretty good at preventing hax, so I guess they'll put the hammer down in some way, hopefully 👍

Yes, correct. For both the Vertex and SC300 '97.
Wich color interest you for the Infinity? Anything in particular ?
1 at a time :P ...ok going to try a few more times at O_o for that stinking Fork-in Suby~! :grumpy: Got the Gray one back to back again!

If nothing after a few more tries, then will send this one today 👍 Hopefully Suby first! Have to rip HP a few times today too...please GT spirits! Give it up already :P

:eek: Infinity? :D :bowdown: You dont by chance have anything like the Maserati Havanna with Chrome 004 Wheels do you? Or like the Red Fire/Red Fire. Mix up as to which is my favorite.

Just dont want to see them in TT. Lobby, I dont really care :)

:lol:

First I was :D when I saw a Black Suby and then :(...turned out to be just the Sedan :grumpy:

Just sent the Lexus SC 300 '97: Dark Green Mica ... PP370

&

Tomorrow the last RX-7 I had :(

:confused: Another Maintanence or Update :confused:

1 at a time :P ...ok going to try a few more times at O_o for that stinking Fork-in Suby~! :grumpy: Got the Gray one back to back again!

If nothing after a few more tries, then will send this one today 👍 Hopefully Suby first! Have to rip HP a few times today too...please GT spirits! Give it up already :P

:eek: Infinity? :D :bowdown: You dont by chance have anything like the Maserati Havanna with Chrome 004 Wheels do you? Or like the Red Fire/Red Fire. Mix up as to which is my favorite.

Just dont want to see them in TT. Lobby, I dont really care :)

I couldn't say it enough but Big thanks for all your help :bowdown:
Didn't I sent the Fire Red one ? I thought i've covered it already but if you want it still it'll be yours after I sent a car to IrishGT :)
chat soon mate.

I couldn't say it enough but Big thanks for all your help :bowdown:
Didn't I sent the Fire Red one ? I thought i've covered it already but if you want it still it'll be yours after I sent a car to IrishGT :)
chat soon mate.

:cheers:

I got the Fire Red/Fire Red Maserati :D One of the top favorite ones and on share :).

Any of the Inifity will do when ever time allows 👍 thank you too ;)

Last edited:
Thanks Doc :bowdown: !!! Loving the Gold Leaf on them wheels and perfect body color :cheers:

Just sent off the Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '00 Pure White

Hopefully something more turns up over the few days on them tickets!

Thanks Doc :bowdown: !!! Loving the Gold Leaf on them wheels and perfect body color :cheers:

Just sent off the Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '00 Pure White

Hopefully something more turns up over the few days on them tickets!

Yeah, it is perfect, Gold Leaf Metallic is way better than Chrome Gold for the wheels. From the last edition, first time out the factory ;) Not many Infiniti out of the factory when you think about it.. :dunce: The car is heavy but at least theres no weird white light inside the wheels 👍
Thanks for the RX-7s :)

Yeah, it is perfect, Gold Leaf Metallic is way better than Chrome Gold for the wheels. From the last edition, first time out the factory ;) Not many Infiniti out of the factory when you think about it.. :dunce: The car is heavy but at least theres no weird white light inside the wheels 👍
Thanks for the RX-7s :)

👍 great choice! I like the car in real life. Always wanted the silver one but they were really rare with the manual trans. Then I saw one at the drag strip and they had serious wheel hop, so my wish for it quickly changed :ouch:

Working on the other ones, but no new list? So much easier with more options :D

Drev, thanks for the tickets 👍
206cc Tangerine just sent 👍

Thanks to you 👍

👍 great choice! I like the car in real life. Always wanted the silver one but they were really rare with the manual trans. Then I saw one at the drag strip and they had serious wheel hop, so my wish for it quickly changed :ouch:

Working on the other ones, but no new list? So much easier with more options :D

I've added a few models to the list, I hope some will be easier to find. Need to double check a few thing for the Alfa though. Will be back later tonight to confirm everything 👍
chat soon :)

Hey Doc, Taurus is easy ;). Mark those all yours from me. Think I dont want them in my garage any more...just could never get it tuned right as it was a heavy front end pig :ouch: ... if you dont mind, I would need just a level 0 to Wine_Me? Taking forever to get the tickets into that account again after I forked it with over writing the ripped ones.

The other 2003 models :ouch: Infinity is hit and miss, but the Acura pops up here and there.

EDIT :lol: Ripped and saving for sending soon.
Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03: Aegean Blue Pearl.

Last edited:
Mate I can cover the Laser Red Infiniti for you. I will send it reasonably quick from sons ps3 as my main schedule is fast becoming ridiculous :scared:
Please send a ticket of choice to DZ with my best wishes 👍
@DZ....I'm not taking no for an answer! :D

Edit....drev do you need stuff sent to 23 now?

@ gazelle68...no dont worry my good friend. Take a ticket for ripping and thank you! :D

@ Doc....thanks so much :eek: just saw another one :D

BTW: Mark these two please....PD making me look like a liar from earlier post :grumpy:
Infiniti G35 Coupe '03: Desert Platinum & Caribbean Blue.

This is for the Taurus. Will send on dates that I am logged on but not on friday. TGIF for taz on that account :).

Edit:
02/18: drevenger - Ford Taurus SHO '98: Black Clearcoat
02/20: drevenger - Ford Taurus SHO '98: Pacific Green Clearcoat Metallic
02/22: drevenger - Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03: Aegean Blue Pearl @ HP
02/22: taz_man_uk2 @ 0o
02/23: drevenger - Ford Taurus SHO '98: Silver Frost Clearcoat Metallic
02/25: drevenger - Ford Taurus SHO '98: Toreador Red Clearcoat Metallic
02/27: drevenger - Ford Taurus SHO '98: Vibrant White Clearcoat
03/01: drevenger - Infinity G35 Coupe '03: Desert Platinum @ HP
03/01: taz_man_uk2 @ 0o

Need to squeeze in the other Infinity

Last edited:
Mate I can cover the Laser Red Infiniti for you. I will send it reasonably quick from sons ps3 as my main schedule is fast becoming ridiculous :scared:
Please send a ticket of choice to DZ with my best wishes 👍
@DZ....I'm not taking no for an answer! :D

Edit....drev do you need stuff sent to 23 now?

Great, I'll wait next maintenance and i'll send you a glitch car of choice 👍
My new line of Gold Leaf Metallic wheels is really sweet. I'm really easy on the schedule so everything is fine ;)
You can still send to 2022, but beside maybe some TVRs I will be done on 2022.
I will look for JDM on 2023 afterward.
Thanks 👍

@ gazelle68...no dont worry my good friend. Take a ticket for ripping and thank you! :D

@ Doc....thanks so much :eek: just saw another one :D

BTW: Mark these two please....PD making me look like a liar from earlier post :grumpy:
Infiniti G35 Coupe '03: Desert Platinum & Caribbean Blue.

This is for the Taurus. Will send on dates that I am logged on but not on friday. TGIF for taz on that account :).

Edit:
02/18: drevenger - Ford Taurus SHO '98: Black Clearcoat
02/20: drevenger - Ford Taurus SHO '98: Pacific Green Clearcoat Metallic
02/22: drevenger - Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03: Aegean Blue Pearl @ HP
02/22: taz_man_uk2 @ 0o
02/23: drevenger - Ford Taurus SHO '98: Silver Frost Clearcoat Metallic
02/25: drevenger - Ford Taurus SHO '98: Toreador Red Clearcoat Metallic
02/27: drevenger - Ford Taurus SHO '98: Vibrant White Clearcoat
03/01: drevenger - Infinity G35 Coupe '03: Desert Platinum @ HP
03/01: taz_man_uk2 @ 0o

Need to squeeze in the other Infinity

Yah, I've sent it in a hurry, came back at the last minute. So I'm not even sure if its a Rasberry Red Pearl or Gold Leaf Metallic :lol: All I know is it was special from the last batch 👍 I hope its the Rasberry one because it fitted the chrome 004 that you'd mentioned a few post back.
Sounds good, I will double check everything, including the color of maserati I've just sent :\
Be back in a few.

Great, I'll wait next maintenance and i'll send you a glitch car of choice 👍
My new line of Gold Leaf Metallic wheels is really sweet. I'm really easy on the schedule so everything is fine ;)
You can still send to 2022, but beside maybe some TVRs I will be done on 2022.
I will look for JDM on 2023 afterward.
Thanks 👍

Yah, I've sent it in a hurry, came back at the last minute. So I'm not even sure if its a Rasberry Red Pearl or Gold Leaf Metallic :lol: All I know is it was special from the last batch 👍 I hope its the Rasberry one because it fitted the chrome 004 that you'd mentioned a few post back.
Sounds good, I will double check everything, including the color of maserati I've just sent :\
Be back in a few.

Doc, so send the JDM to 2023? I dont have you in HP.

I kept a list at 0o...just need to review thread on what O_o got in the BMW form. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6781182#post6781182

Havent had a chance to open yet :ouch: Ripping a few accounts right now to see what luck I get. *Cough Fork-in Suby Cough*

Back