Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

• Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
I still have 4-5 DLC GT Chrome in my paint inventory that I haven't use yet.
Last version I did, I used only a very few DLC. I might try to do a final ultimate version in a couple months if PD gives us nothing more to play with 👍
One thing I know is I have no Fluo and Polarized colors left.

I do not want to cause you work, my friend.:)

we go in what you already have, 006 I'm happy.👍

about ultimate version ....
I know I do this, should be too much work for you, all the time you will do.

but it would be something very good for the market to have a complete showroom DLC.:eek:
good you already know that I've told you several times ...:lol:

chromes, fluos already have some references, with giannii.

.....I think it would be very interesting .... the other side:drool:

I see the japaneses, metallics, pastels, olds .... .....:bowdown:

I also respect everything you already have, my friend.
but that would be amazing ..imagine...... course I also want each model.:lol:

Hum, what ever the wheel color is, it is perfect! So I am not complaining ;).

So noting as Havanna w/Chrome 003 should work right?

First Ford Taurus sent. Black Clearcoat PP402 :cheers:

Hum, what ever the wheel color is, it is perfect! So I am not complaining ;).

So noting as Havanna w/Chrome 003 should work right?

First Ford Taurus sent. Black Clearcoat PP402 :cheers:

Yep my bad, I should look at monat thread more often.
Thanks for the Black Taurus :)
I'm so dissapointed we got such a small patch. One step forward, two step back. 1SF2SB Digital. I had 20 PSN $ ready for anything. I guess I'll stick with these boring Seasonal. Did you guys tried the Civic one ? Not what you call fun but i'm interested to know which Civic you used.
Thanks 👍

@Best Fast
I've sent the Nero w/Chrome # 006 already :)
Enjoy 👍

Yep my bad, I should look at monat thread more often.
Thanks for the Black Taurus :)
I'm so dissapointed we got such a small patch. One step forward, two step back. 1SF2SB Digital. I had 20 PSN $ ready for anything. I guess I'll stick with these boring Seasonal. Did you guys tried the Civic one ? Not what you call fun but i'm interested to know which Civic you used.
Thanks 👍

@Best Fast
I've sent the Nero w/Chrome # 006 already :)
Enjoy 👍

NP :D

Doc, I think I might have the Honda @ _Me or O_o that I used....not perfect as it pushed on the smaller track.

Yup figured we would not as the forum did not indicate anything new :(. Guess SRF is something they will keep on? That part bugs me the most as set up is so different. Now I have to adjust all my PP :grumpy:!!!!

BTW: Acura coming to you in advance of this friday! So no TGIF for you but thank god for tuesday? :P

NP :D

Doc, I think I might have the Honda @ _Me or O_o that I used....not perfect as it pushed on the smaller track.

Yup figured we would not as the forum did not indicate anything new :(. Guess SRF is something they will keep on? That part bugs me the most as set up is so different. Now I have to adjust all my PP :grumpy:!!!!

BTW: Acura coming to you in advance of this friday! So no TGIF for you but thank god for tuesday? :P

:lol: Thanks.
I wonder if its the SRF that makes them so difficult :\ I thought it was to help when the track is super wet. Then I thought its probably to help new players who started last x-mas, but at this point i'm clueless.
K, i'll look in your profile to see which one:tup:
Cheers

Hi Drev

Lutecia Trophy Car #55
Barchetta Nero

Both sent ;-)

Thanks mate.
I appreciate :)

For sure at _Me...if you have a better tune, pls let me know :D

So tonight on Acura and both Infinity by 3/1(TGIF) latest...if I miss any, just tell me. Almost forgot the Infinity out of the line up by mistake this morning.

Doc, hope you dont mind me sending the Taurus in white before the others. Tired of trying rip anything good right now :grumpy:

Tomorrow's Ford Taurus SHO '98: Pacific Green Clearcoat Metallic replaced with Sending today Vibrant White Clearcoat and Acura just sent. 2 sitting at 2022.

So the green will come in place of the white one's date. If you want the color in order let me know :ouch:

NISSAN - Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 (S) (Green Ticket) = (Red #63) Sent (2/4)

thanks for w/ 006. ;)

Doc, hope you dont mind me sending the Taurus in white before the others. Tired of trying rip anything good right now :grumpy:

Tomorrow's Ford Taurus SHO '98: Pacific Green Clearcoat Metallic replaced with Sending today Vibrant White Clearcoat and Acura just sent. 2 sitting at 2022.

So the green will come in place of the white one's date. If you want the color in order let me know :ouch:

All cool, thanks :bowdown:
Will give a look at _Me (he's lvl 40?), maybe i'll have more fun trying to grab the Gathers Driders in Green Ticket.
Will have a few delivery to do but if you want glitch wheels, just say what float your boat and i'll find something that whill :D

NISSAN - Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03 (S) (Green Ticket) = (Red #63) Sent (2/4)

thanks for w/ 006. ;)

Thanks, I just replied to your pm moment ago:tup:
Another set finished :)
Almost all cup cars too, I think I only miss a few Renault not Lutecia

All cool, thanks :bowdown:
Will give a look at _Me (he's lvl 40?), maybe i'll have more fun trying to grab the Gathers Driders in Green Ticket.
Will have a few delivery to do but if you want glitch wheels, just say what float your boat and i'll find something that whill :D
:indiff: gave up on that account at lvl 35 I believe?

You seemed to find a good work around pushy cars 👍

If not to much to ask, currently need the GTR Spec-V GT Academy in White :ouch: pinched my self a bit at HP and switched a trade with gazelle last minute. Only one that will be missing in my collection @ _0o.

After this car, only interested in glitched collections @ _0o for Premiums :drool: If 2023 has it, think you can just send to _Me and I can forward it off to _0o.

Hoping after reset Suby comes up in a few attempts tomorrow night! That thing is a Fork-er!!!! :grumpy:

Will do in a few resets,
Can't say where the car is at the moment the old academy are all around the place.
For future glitch wheels it would be from Izzy to Wine to 2022, i'll get you back on this. I'm almost done with the BMW so I could go with BMW and the next option would be the Honda once done with the BMW

Will do in a few resets,
Can't say where the car is at the moment the old academy are all around the place.
For future glitch wheels it would be from Izzy to Wine to 2022, i'll get you back on this. I'm almost done with the BMW so I could go with BMW and the next option would be the Honda once done with the BMW

Coolness...no hurry on the GT-R.

I can do that and will lock her down after current trades are completed :drool:! Or, if you want, got one to spare so you can use it as a distribution hub, no problem either...which ever :cheers:

Honda...was next in line :eek: Doh!!! I still have the pinky wheels from way back when! Not sure what I didnt use that one on other seasonal :crazy:

Drev, thanks for the BMW :drool:

Drev & DZ....GTR White still coming from me before reset some time.....we can sort out the details later 👍

Drev, thanks for the BMW :drool:

Drev & DZ....GTR White still coming from me before reset some time.....we can sort out the details later 👍

I have the White GTR academy, was questioning myself where it was :nervous:
Glad you like the BMW, its quite the popular one :)

@DZ
Thanks for the Taurus and Acura :)👍

Last edited:
Doc....from Wine_0o to 2022 :)

Lexus GS300 '00: Dark Green Mica @ PP434...think you want this more so than the Taurus today :D

Not the Suby, but soon!!! Gazelle took care of me with the GT-R today :cheers: thanks to both of you.

Last edited:
Hiya
If I looked correctly, I could cover these.
Amuse R1 '04 :
-Berlina Black
-Grand Prix White
-Monza Red Pearl
-Moonrock Metalic
-New Imola Orange Pearl
-New Indy Yellow Pearl
-Royal Navy Blue
-Sebring Silver
-Nurburgring Blue Metalic

I've sent the Aegan Blue Acura to Shazbu btw
If you can send the remaining Acuras (5) that would be cool, to 2022 :) No hurry though 👍
Chat soon.

Great :D, Got sebring silver already, I will square things up and send another 4 at the end :) 👍

Doc....from Wine_0o to 2022 :)

Lexus GS300 '00: Dark Green Mica @ PP434...think you want this more so than the Taurus today :D

Not the Suby, but soon!!! Gazelle took care of me with the GT-R today :cheers: thanks to both of you.

Oki :) Thanks Gazelle, you guys rock.
Thanks for the Dark Green Lexus GS 300 '00, 👍
Did I already send a Blue wheel BMW to Wine_Oo a couple weeks ago ?

@Nitro
Noted.
Mark them all down (8)
Will start sending this reset 👍
to Shazbu
cheers

Oki :) Thanks Gazelle, you guys rock.
Thanks for the Dark Green Lexus GS 300 '00, 👍
Did I already send a Blue wheel BMW to Wine_Oo a couple weeks ago ?

@Nitro
Noted.
Mark them all down (8)
Will start sending this reset 👍
to Shazbu
cheers

Blue? :eek:

Got these at Wine_0o...1 more at O_o with yellow. Thankfully not driven!

BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07:
_GT Military 001-C with Military 006 Wheels,
_Stock with Fluorescence 003 Wheels.
_Stock with Nero Nemisus Wheels.

*Edit...just hit gold :eek:!!!! Let me know what to do so that I can be on the same page :D & :bowdown: !!!!!!

Last edited:
Blue? :eek:

Got these at Wine_0o...1 more at O_o with yellow. Thankfully not driven!

BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07:
_GT Military 001-C with Military 006 Wheels,
_Stock with Fluorescence 003 Wheels.
_Stock with Nero Nemisus Wheels.

*Edit...just hit gold :eek:!!!! Let me know what to do so that I can be on the same page :D & :bowdown: !!!!!!

Yeah, its wierd, I didn't remember Beryll being blue but if its in fact the correct color its quite similar to one of BMW official colors, that was the plan when I did it.
:cheers:

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03 -
- Anthracite Metallic - sent
- Nighthawk Black Pearl - sent
- San Marino Red - sent
- Satin Silver Metallic - sent
- Taffeta White - sent

Last edited:
Yeah, its wierd, I didn't remember Beryll being blue but if its in fact the correct color its quite similar to one of BMW official colors, that was the plan when I did it.
:cheers:

Body and Wheel on this super! The wheels do match their emblem really nicely!!!!

Going to have to take a picture of it soon! :drool:

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03 -
- Anthracite Metallic -
- Nighthawk Black Pearl - sent
- San Marino Red -
- Satin Silver Metallic -
- Taffeta White -

Great, thanks 👍
I've sent Moonrock Metalic
Another one coming soon to Shazbu

:eek: I could not believe you made me do that :ouch:

But, I hope GT Polarized 009 looks as good as it did to me? It goes with the blue caliper too!

The original one :eek: :drool: and :bowdown: !!!

Let me know if you want the other #'s. 001 had alot of reddish hue coming out on weird parts of the body. # 004 was nice too.

Thanks so much :bowdown:

:eek: I could not believe you made me do that :ouch:

But, I hope GT Polarized 009 looks as good as it did to me? It goes with the blue caliper too!

The original one :eek: :drool: and :bowdown: !!!

Let me know if you want the other #'s. 001 had alot of reddish hue coming out on weird parts of the body. # 004 was nice too.

Thanks so much :bowdown:

Thanks to you :)
Will look it up after lunch 👍

Doc, let me know how it went...dying to know it worked out ok 👍

Calling off taz_the_bounty_hunter off on this one :D Scooby Doh! We found you!!!

Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon STi '00: Midnight Black Mica ... PP448

If you dont mind, this coming saturday's Taurus will be bump off for this model on sunday AM. So Taurus will extend to first part of March.

EDIT: Pls clear off the GS300 :P

mandarin sent 👍

mandarincrazy.jpg

:D:cheers:

Doc, let me know how it went...dying to know it worked out ok 👍

Calling off taz_the_bounty_hunter off on this one :D Scooby Doh! We found you!!!

Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon STi '00: Midnight Black Mica ... PP448

If you dont mind, this coming saturday's Taurus will be bump off for this model on sunday AM. So Taurus will extend to first part of March.

EDIT: Pls clear off the GS300 :P

Sorry, a new Top Gear caught my attention. The Pagani Huyra ? The technology with the computerised flaps is crazy. Never thought i'd see the Atom V8 time crushed like that.

With the BMW, its perfect 👍
0/0/0 I did a demo and its pretty neat looking, I like the #9, its the same color from a maserati i've sent a while ago. The Japanese Matte w/ Polarized 009. Big thanks to you :D

Gonna look something but I think theres still 1 Lexus to go.
Chat soon.

@Gran Kustom,
Thanks for the Opel
Nice idea to encourage kids eating fruits ;)

/edit.
I see, there might have been a small mistake, as i saw 1 GS300 not Vertex Edition. The last one.
But its cool as I didn't have any GS300 already 👍
In fact, theres also 1 SC300 still missing, gonna have to look at a lot of thing once I have the time.

Last edited:
Back